Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 27,632 comments
We see you using the cheat code.... #Orange

(well done mate!!)
Thanks Daniel,
my beloved E30 has this cheat-orange-livery already for a long time, but unfortunately sometimes the car doesn't remember the cheat thing 😅

This combo is really a nice one, but as you stated correctly right after your first laps, it's hard to squeeze out the last tenth.

We will see. Maybe I reached my limit already in the very early phase 🙄
1000014145.jpg

If so, his little son, the M2 in the Titan's race, will have to console me 😄

Thanks Daniel,
my beloved E30 has this cheat-orange-livery already for a long time, but unfortunately sometimes the car doesn't remember the cheat thing 😅

This combo is really a nice one, but as you stated correctly right after your first laps, it's hard to squeeze out the last tenth.

We will see. Maybe I reached my limit already in the very early phase 🙄
View attachment 1368412

If so, his little son, the M2 in the Titan's race, will have to console me 😄
Very impressive first stint, my friend :)
I would love to be that fast, so quickly.

Are you talking about Pesselles?

Lying No Way GIF by Schoolyard TV

End of story...

:sly:
Maybe I got confused on what @MUC76 said about your name being Daniel.

So, what was your method for getting gold at RBR in the E30. I can say one thing, it is a slider car if you move it around a lot through the corners. That last corner always attacks me at the end and then my lap gets void. Which is bad in general because then I have to start over or either it affects my second lap. Idk why that happens.

If I can ever buy one in the used car dealership, I can use an orange livery, but it's not there.

Ouch, road Atlanta is hard, and punishing, and frustrating, but there are some plus too: it's gonna end...

Back seriously, it's really challenging. Would it be in the normal rotation I'd devote some time, but I think that rbr and spa will teach me more than this.
I'll probably stick with my bronze by now

So, what was your method for getting gold at RBR in the E30. I can say one thing, it is a slider car if you move it around a lot through the corners. That last corner always attacks me at the end and then my lap gets void. Which is bad in general because then I have to start over or either it affects my second lap. Idk why that happens.

If I can ever buy one in the used car dealership, I can use an orange livery, but it's not there.
I've already replied you several times on that point but, here are my same replies. My method is simple to understand: practice, practice, and practice.

1st stage: once the new TT was published, I check all the missions and licence tests on the circuit. And I replay all of them until I have gold minimum 3 times in a row. Just to relearn the track.

2nd stage: then, I've jump in my car and start to lap. The first stints are mostly basics but it's not the point to get gold on 3 or 5 laps. I learn the curves, the braking points, etc. On RBR, I've quickly scored in sub 1:01.

3rd stage: I've watch @Tidgney guide and load his ghost. With no surprise, I've started to lower my scores and finally, entered the yellow zone with the M3.

That's the easy part. The most complex starts now at RBR: gain +0.3 to enter the "Sub minute" Club.

We are many to give you always the same advices on every TT, Chris.
If you don't apply them, you won't improve your scores, and your skills.

Best of luck to you, mate :)

Hi everybody.
First thing: hats off to all of you! You're a lighning fast bunch and the energy some of you put into these trials is just amazing. I even consider silver time drivers as quick...
Every now and then i give a time trial a shot, if the combo seems to be fun. And not work... maybe i'll post some times more often. The current one at RBR is quiet fun!
20240628_220012.jpg

53821714747_23c4a9b999_o.jpg

After struggling to put a faster lap together on Road Atlanta, I went back to the Red Bull Ring and found some more time. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to beat my brother who's currently at a 0:59.600. If I nail the 2nd, 3rd and 4th corners, I'll probably be able to get a faster time but I'm yet to find a technique that works.

Back