TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay gents ;)

TOCAATCCLogo.png

TOCA conquers a new frontier in racing, the Far East. Prepare to do battle in the cars of Asia's most prominent manufacturers on some of the most fearsome and famous tracks in the region. This is touring car racing in it's simplest and purest form, three close, exciting races every Thursday night.

any idea what time? i have to find valid excuse to miss footy training. i managed to miss it last week. i strained my wrist ;). they wouldn't accept that i was playing gt5

any idea what time? i have to find valid excuse to miss footy training. i managed to miss it last week. i strained my wrist ;). they wouldn't accept that i was playing gt5

7-9pm as per 👍

I only get weekends unfortunatly.

Ah well.

Ah right, the main idea of this was to have some TOCA mid-week as well as on Saturday which some people can't make due to NASCAR etc.

what time (date) would it start? tuesday's would be a lot better for me . i have badminton for 6 weeks but then i have loads of time off :D

In a couple of weeks time hopefully, I like to get on with things unlike Furi who opens the thread a month before the first race ;)

In a couple of weeks time hopefully, I like to get on with things unlike Furi who opens the thread a month before the first race ;)

good idea, so which cars are there? (hoping mazda which dax uses so i can steal setups :sly:)

good idea, so which cars are there? (hoping mazda which dax uses so i can steal setups :sly:)

I'll say this, although there are a couple of the same manufacturers (Mazda, Honda), they're not being represented by the same cars as here.

My guess is something along the lines of: Mazda RX8, Nissan Skyline V35, Honda Integra and the Toyota GT86

Edit: Marunda has the same idea lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back