TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got hit massively by someone at T1 in race 2, also during that race i got a screen glitch where i had no speedo and gear indicator at the bottom, had the chat box and race countdown on the the screen instead. lap times, position and map were working fine

i got hit massively by someone at T1 in race 2, also during that race i got a screen glitch where i had no speedo and gear indicator at the bottom, had the chat box and race countdown on the the screen instead. lap times, position and map were working fine

I suffered that problem in the Legends race. :(

Was a great battle with you in race 3 Luke but kept running out of grip in the last corner. Was wheelspinning in 5th out of there :dunce:

Dax. Shut up whinging. If you have PSN message ands parents in ya room talking you can't race.
Couldnt agree more 👍
Is it time for the post race fight again?
Ah man - missed out this week :(
Well you said that the race was going to start at a specific time, then you hold it.

You don't get racers telling Charlie Whiting in F1 to hold the race a bit for the track to dry as they are on slicks.

Very suspicious how you did the tyre change just before holding it.

And a few people agree with me...
How many people agreed with you then?
1st race: johnboy
2nd race: me
3rd race: DK
JB won something?! :eek: :sly:
So Dax, you'd rather I start with me not at a controller on a PSN screen? Stop getting grumpy, its getting boring now.
👍
So much for your VW conspiracies then :lol:
:lol: Again no VW win in 9 races - I think its very old news now. Every day and theres always someone moaning about the VW
Andy this would have been right up your street!:sly::lol:
I made up for lost ground sir :D

That is all

Very proud of JB, jumped in the car and was instantly on the pace! That makes two TC wins in two meetings, and the only team to beat the formidable Venommotorsport!

CHAMPIONSHP STANDINGS

OVERALL
R3OverallV1.png

INDEPENDENTS
R3IndyV1.png

TEAMS
R3TeamsV1.png

LEGENDS
R3LegendsV1.png

NEWS:
~ATIN322 has been excluded from Race 1,2 and 3 results after being found to be running an illegel part on his car (Carbon bonnet).

~Chrisjohnson93 has been warned about his connection which will be studied for the next few seasons.

~Legends are closed right up following Akmuq's non-start.

~DK's win in Race 3 means he is first Independent to win overall this season.

~Furinkazen got Team JPS-FBR's best result of the season with a 2nd in Race 3

~Only 2 complaints have been received, replays will be checked and action take accordingly.

~Next week two endurance races going into the night at Le Mans.

Last edited:
NEWS:
~ATIN322 has been excluded from Race 1,2 and 3 results after being found to be running an illegel part on his car (Carbon bonnet).

~Chrisjohnson93 has been warned about his connection which will be studied for the next few seasons.

~Legends are closed right up following Akmuq's non-start.

~DK's win in Race 3 means he is first Independent to win overall this season.

~Furinkazen got Team JPS-FBR's best result of the season with a 2nd in Race 3

~Only 2 complaints have been received, replays will be checked and action take accordingly.

~Next week two endurance races going into the night at Le Mans.

~Dax should quit moaning about my car. Its not super quick, Ok?!

Fixed Furi :lol: Just a joke 👍
That do t'is a start anyways now back in ya basket.:irked:
I'll just go back to my rFactor then :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back