TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ADDED BALLAST, to make up for the 10 KG, you know enough weight to not even change the PP by 1!

Talking of weight why no checks seems very odd:dopey: if there had been coloured weight bonnets out there how would you know?? Secondly if this guy was trying to cheat why advertise the thing seems an honest oversite??:crazy:

I do on the spot checks. So someone sends me their car when I pick it at random, and I check it and send it. Lack of miles and wins if it is a winning car can show if it is legal or not.

I would like to withdraw from TOCA as a reserve.
Sorry, just doesn't look like it's calming down any.

And a carbon hood will make a difference even if you add weight.

Its was silly okay, it was for cosmetic colors (Yellow and black) not trying to get an advantage, I can't change it back to so I have to get a new car anyway

Talking of weight why no checks seems very odd:dopey: if there had been coloured weight bonnets out there how would you know?? Secondly if this guy was trying to cheat why advertise the thing seems an honest oversite??:crazy:

You can see it's colored Carbon in the replays, Furi has already caught me with different rims from Andy, not sure if that's fixed yet.:D

I do on the spot checks. So someone sends me their car when I pick it at random, and I check it and send it. Lack of miles and wins if it is a winning car can show if it is legal or not.

Oh ok but there are ways round that matey no matter its your gig man.👍

Akmuq heres another drop kick ooosshhh!:yuck:

It's pretty clear that if someone puts an illegal part on, they run the risk of disqualification. It's pretty clear in the OP, and in the OLR. Your word is not good enough on it's own.. for all we know you could have added all the weight reductions 💡

Oh please guys come on, this is beyond silly, you cant practically imply an innocent man of cheating.

Let his results stand......

Next week for Le Mans legends will start at 25 to the hour, longer qualification required. 25 min quali for Legends, TOCA Race quali will be 20 minutes.

R3LegendsV1.png

Hard not to be smug at that image, and I would have had the pace for todays race as well.:)

Ill be honest tonight was terrible, there was way too much dive bombing and impatience. I got punted off from good positions all 3 races and had to recover as much as possible which just isnt fun.

But ill move on just getting rather sick of having to battle my way back to where I should be...

Any change to the resolve of this subject ?

Dosent look like it:nervous: dont know when you were noticed but maybe a DQ from the lounge before you raced may have worked better with high insight. Nevermind comeback more determind nextweek:tup:

And a legal car.💡

Btw in a quick test in my Mazda after the race I did a 4:29.0 is that any good?

OFFICIAL TEST RESULTS

Le Mans 2009, no rain for the duration of the 100 minute session.

01 - Strawman__Andy 4:30.9 (HON)
02 - hotdog2201 4:30.9 (VW)
03 - Furinkazen 4:31.2 (VW)
04 - carracerctp 4:32.2 (FOR)
05 - Sumo098 4:32.9 (INF)
06 - DK 4:36.4 (HON)
07 - FlyingFox_85 4:42.9 (VOL)
08 - Chrisjohnson93 4:43.9 (MIN)

Fastest speed observed 170mph, Furinkazen (VW)

Thats early this season testing. Your on the pace Paul 👍

Without ABS those laps were, so I wouldn't read into it too much. Im sure theres an extra 2 secs or so around le sarthe with ABS on to it off.

Yeah, Andy was saying how he couldn't run without ABS at the time, and really struggled in testing.

akmuq
Yeah, Andy was saying how he couldn't run without ABS at the time, and really struggled in testing.

Yup I reckon if I did a lap now I'd find probably 8 seconds more. Made too many mistakes and lock ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back