TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nel it was the Monza setup no changes. The 2nd lap I did I extended 5th and 6th but came out with a 4:29.0 too lol.

I did gain .5 in the 2nd lap then lost it though.

Also at some point I will be doing a lap in the VW just to see whats what :sly:.

ATIN has officially withdrawn. On behalf of everyone we wish him good luck.

As for Le Mans speeds, yeah without Abs. I was struggling under brakes and I think I can find 4 seconds.

i was also struggling with brakes so should game time, what speeds were you doing down the straights paul,m i may make 150mph without the draft on saturday

Yes Chris I will try but free times at a premium this week. Got to do a 900 word assesment on an electrical fault in central locking in my own time......

Edit: 160mph on the first long straight.

Yes Chris I will try but free times at a premium this week. Got to do a 900 word assesment on an electrical fault in central locking in my own time......

Edit: 160mph on the first long straight.

10mph down on me yet the Mazda's cornering bite shows.

Without ABS those laps were, so I wouldn't read into it too much. Im sure theres an extra 2 secs or so around le sarthe with ABS on to it off.

I think the change in laptimes will be more to do with people being used to their cars, having tuned it well and the fact that the Mazda hadn't run in testing really. 👍

Also a carbon bonnet will change the front/rear weight distribution, not just overall weight. :)

People, you need to understand something. If someone who installs an illegal part does not get disqualified, then that's completely unfair! A carbon bonnet might be a slightly minor part compared to a turbo, but the rules are the same for everyone, or at least they should be.

Smaller penalties for smaller incidents, DSQ's for major incidents, cheap poles and illegal cars. I don't see a problem there.

Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning..

Oh wait, wrong saying..

Doesn't matter if you have an illegal bonnet or an illegal rocket engine, cheating's cheating.

Just like the illegal 50/50 Torque Distribution in FIA GT1 season 1, right Carb?

Guys listen, I have a problem. I've just been notified I qualify for the NASCAR Sprint Cup All-Star Race next weekend, but it starts at 8.30pm GMT. I'm proposing dropping the Legends race and just having the two TOCA races. They will be approximatly 23 minutes each and so I need to have started the final event by 8pm to get there.

I'm sorry about this but I need to know how many of you guys it affects.

My Proposal is room open 6.45, Race 1 7.15, Race 2 @ 7.45 approx. How would that worK?

Guys listen, I have a problem. I've just been notified I qualify for the NASCAR Sprint Cup All-Star Race next weekend, but it starts at 8.30pm GMT. I'm proposing dropping the Legends race and just having the two TOCA races. They will be approximatly 23 minutes each and so I need to have started the final event by 8pm to get there.

My Proposal is room open 6.45, Race 1 7.15, Race 2 @ 7.45 approx. How would that worK?

Why not just run the legends after? Have Dax second in the room so he hosts when you leave and sets up the legends race. 👍

Don't bother with NASCAR, Legends is more fun.;)

Edit: Yeah, run without Furi.:)

let someone else host then you can get away quickly. Get someone to note down results and save replays. when you leave those who want to compete in the legends can.

So I'll be ok with missing Legends if I can bring TOCA events 1 and 2 forward.

6.45pm Room Open.
7.15pm TOCA Race 1
7.45pm TOCA Race 2
Then I leave, and someone takes note of Legends.

Woah opening the room earlier Im not cool with that at all.......
Start TOCA race at half 7, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back