TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Andy and Dax have a 1 on 1 race off to settle old scores still seems to be some underlying tension which needs resolving.💡:odd::sly:

I haven't said anything to him as of yet, he told me not to talk to him, it is him striking up the pleasant conversations with me.

Gentleman gentleman...

Get this and play online (if you can find it anywhere :lol:)

TOCA 2 super tourers after they left the BTCC, throw some BMW's and a Chrysler in...

12 years old but an epic find for £2.99 for me.

Gentleman gentleman...

Get this and play online (if you can find it anywhere :lol:)

TOCA 2 super tourers after they left the BTCC, throw some BMW's and a Chrysler in...

12 years old but an epic find for £2.99 for me.

now we finally see how Furi initially learnt to overtake....

Dax - all you do is moan. A lot like Plato. Why moan you're going to miss a race? Ridiculous. Its a game and you moan so much about cars or participants. Your killing TOCA slowly. Furi complained about me moaning - from my views and others your doing about 10 times worse

Dax - all you do is moan. A lot like Plato. Why moan you're going to miss a race? Ridiculous. Its a game and you moan so much about cars or participants. Your killing TOCA slowly. Furi complained about me moaning - from my views and others your doing about 10 times worse

Killing TOCA slowly?

You're not even in it so I don't see how you come to that conclusion.

Also, you're moaning about my moaning, so a bit hypocritical.

Xzibit-yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-tomm.jpg

DaxCobra
Killing TOCA slowly?

You're not even in it so I don't see how you come to that conclusion.

Dax I'll give you some example. We all said the vw was too fast. Round 1 happened and it was fine and everyone dropped it except you and Paul. Round 2 keep moaning. Round 3 moaned yet again. Yet vw have failed to meet your hypothesis. Just take the fact vw is fine and just race. Stop with the moaning on the same car. Its stupid and gives a bad image

now we finally see how Furi initially learnt to overtake....

I found it two weeks ago :lol:

And moaning full-stop kills TOCA. Wether it be the "ABS is good and bad" brigade, "Lets have a go at VW" show, or the "You hit my back bumper" brigade.

For 🤬 sake. This is a game guys, I started this as originally a bit of fun a year ago. TOCA will NEVER get as professional as say one of those Super GT leagues as it's not aiming for that.

It's aim is for fun, close racing in touring cars. The moment no-one turns up saying its no fun anymore I will pack everything in.

Keep private wars to PM's. This is the TOCA Season 4.2 Thread, not the "complain about anything" thread. We had nearly no complaints after Monza, and any issues people had where kept to PM's.

16 car grids, record finishers, a massive variety of cars, longer eventsm changeable weather, and now a top series on GTP. Thats TOCA now, and thats how I want to keep it.

Furi 👍

In my opinion, it's the complex rules, the uneven cars and the reasons to moan about that are slowly killing TOCA.

Season 3 was much more fun, so was season 4.1 testing.

Akmuq, Carbonox and all the other regulars all said that too.

Also, FYI, that wasn't a moan.

Used to love that game its actually aged very well ps1 i take it?:drool:👍

i remember i had a TOCA game on PS1, or mine was the PSX. that is right, the PSX. played TOCA, F1 98,99 and Colin McRae rally 99. all at the age of 4. man i got started early :P

In my opinion, it's the complex rules, the uneven cars and the reasons to moan about that are slowly killing TOCA.

Thats as bad as "No offense but your mums a 🤬"

Anyway love this series and will love the asia series too by the looks of it.

I'm all for constructive discussion, just not flaming wars. Or I get lock-happy.

As in saying no offense intended but then insulting the guy directly.

Same with dax. Moans then says thats not a moan btw.

It wasn't a moan it was me expressing my opinion.

Maybe thats the problem, people don't know the difference.

As in saying no offense intended but then insulting the guy directly.

Same with dax. Moans then says thats not a moan btw.

i see what you mean. Moaning is a form of feedback, and it's from dax who was in the race. Andy isn't in the series any more and has no reason to moan about dax moaning. he doesn't have to read every post dax puts. he can unsubscribe if dax is that annoying with his 'moaning'

I hope your testing this week JPS. After all the money I spent on the team I want a win :P

The VW probably is faster sorry is faster but as things have worked out its not a real big deal is it? What i mean is the faster guys are not actually in them are they? If yourself and the likes of Paul had been yeah agreed things would be a bit of a mess for obvious reasons.
As i said yesterday the Infiniti was 2 seconds off my Monza Mazda time and i expected to be toast yesterday but was suprised how it performed under race conditions:).:) For me the Mini man and to a certain degree the Volvo guys are the only ones with a real reason to "moan" yet everything i hear from them seems to be positive.:crazy:

The VW probably is faster sorry is faster but as things have worked out its not a real big deal is it? What i mean is the faster guys are not actually in them are they? If yourself and the likes of Paul had been yeah agreed things would be a bit of a mess for obvious reasons.
As i said yesterday the Infiniti was 2 seconds off my Monza Mazda time and i expected to be toast yesterday but was suprised how it performed under race conditions:).:) For me the Mini man and to a certain degree the Volvo guys are the only ones with a real reason to "moan" yet everything i hear from them seems to be positive.:crazy:

Totally agreed JB. Single lap pace is not everything.

Furi, either run everything at the normal times, or else put both TOCA races ahead of the Legends, it's unfair for Dax and Neljack to miss out because you're going for some NASCAR. And you know that Dax can do a good job hosting, as well as Tom.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back