TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah opening the room earlier Im not cool with that at all.......
Start TOCA race at half 7, please?

That will put it very tight for me, races are 25-30 min approx weather depending. I will see with drop if I can get a extension.

Gokartman's car has passed scrutineering checks after I was informed that it was suspected he had technical irregularities. That is not true, all is fine.

Race 1 replay, the turn 1 pile up explained. Neljack obviosuly lagged on gokartman's screen at kartman went sideways on the grass whilst pulling up alongside for an overtake. There was no contact initially to send kartman spinning but when he did he spun and hit Akmuq trying to regain control whilst braking, which fired him forward into the rest of the field.

So as it stands 25 past start for TOCA (no later!) and hopefully both events done by 8.30. I've applied for a 10 minute dealy on NASCAR as well.

Wait so... TOCA race 1 will be when?

Can I propose,

Race 1: 7:15
Race 2: 7:45
Legends: Whenever Furi has left so he has no chance of beating akmuq.

that would be best to avoid me having to go for din dins.

Wait so... TOCA race 1 will be when?

TOCA Race 1 7.25pm (7.30 absoloute latest)
TOCA Race 2 8pm

Then i leave and you guys do Legends.

EIDT @ Dax - remember races are approx 25 minutes this time.

:ouch: Sorry Dax but I can't do anything about this. Neljack is tight for time as well. Just make sure your in the lobby.

Well if you didn't change the times........

You shouldn't be signing up for other series' that will overrun your one.

Well if you didn't change the times........

You shouldn't be signing up for other series' that will overrun your one.

It's a special one-off I never even knew I was eligible for. Normally the events start at 10pm, I'm in the qualification race beforehand.

That's really not the point though.

It is. I'm going to talk to my team bosses in that series, may see about skipping it. Eitehr way we'll know within 48 hours I hope if I am doing it. I got to sort things out here 1 way or another.

Yeah I sort of agree with Dax, it is wrong for an organiser to move about the schedule to allow himself (No one else) to race then causing another driver to not be able to make it just is plain unfair.

Yeah I sort of agree with Dax, it is wrong for an organiser to move about the schedule to allow himself (No one else) to race then causing another driver to not be able to make it just is plain unfair.

Agreed that I don't want to just severely shake everything up to bits. Either way working on resolution to it.

~murmers~

Incidents have been reviewed and no further complaints have been received.

haitch40
Did you join toca just to moan at furi? Its all you seem to do.

I think so. Ridiculous at the amount of moaning he does. He's leading and moans. And Dax everyone knew that the times would change for that event - so stop moaning. Everyone else is in the same boat. Furi doesn't have to change it for you. He'll try his best to suit for everyone but sometimes doesn't work out for everyone.

I think so. Ridiculous at the amount of moaning he does. He's leading and moans. And Dax everyone knew that the times would change for that event - so stop moaning. Everyone else is in the same boat. Furi doesn't have to change it for you. He'll try his best to suit for everyone but sometimes doesn't work out for everyone.

What are you talking about?

He changed the time so he can go to another race meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back