TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHAMPIONSHP STANDINGS

OVERALL
R3OverallV1.png

INDEPENDENTS
R3IndyV1.png

TEAMS
R3TeamsV1.png

LEGENDS
R3LegendsV1.png

NEWS:
~ATIN322 has been excluded from Race 1,2 and 3 results after being found to be running an illegel part on his car (Carbon bonnet).

~Chrisjohnson93 has been warned about his connection which will be studied for the next few seasons.

~Legends are closed right up following Akmuq's non-start.

~DK's win in Race 3 means he is first Independent to win overall this season.

~Furinkazen got Team JPS-FBR's best result of the season with a 2nd in Race 3

~Only 2 complaints have been received, replays will be checked and action take accordingly.

~Next week two endurance races going into the night at Le Mans.

Re-post.

i'm just hoping that i can get 2 respectable results in the TOCA races and hopefully get a podium in the legends race

I was disqualified for having a black bonnet...

Which was an illegal part. It doesn't matter if you gain an advantage or not, it's not on the install list. So don't install it.

a – all cars shall conform to the exact tune shown on the below post. If a part is not on this list, it is not allowed. failure to conform to the stated specifications will result in points deductions and possible disqualifications.

infiniti g35: (295hp, 1300kg)
~body / chassis: Window weight reduction, weight reduction stage 1/2/3
~engine: ~none~
~exhaust: Semi-racing exhaust
~turbo kits: ~none~
~transmission: Fully customisable transmission
~drivetrain: Single plate clutch, sports flywheel
~suspension: Fully customisable suspension
~tyres: Racing hard tyres
~ aero: Front a

^^^

Glad to see the Volvo is out there scoring wins left right and center.

/Sarcasm.

(It's literally a horrendous car. :yuck:)

A warning yea but disqualification for such an insignificant part, I added ballast too so there is no difference just give me a warning and ask me to take it off

A warning yea but disqualification for such an insignificant part, I added ballast too so there is no difference just give me a warning and ask me to take it off

And if I do not do that people will get the wrong idea and may start to do the same. Season 2 I disqualified two drivers for running turbo's.

I must admit i was suprised at the race pace of the Infiniti although Nel was very gentle in a quicker car:tup:. Some of these single lap times cloud peoples judgement a little possibly.:indiff:
Saying that the poor Mini fella should really be helped somehow slow in both!.:bowdown:

A – All cars shall conform to the exact tune shown on the below post. IF A PART IS NOT ON THIS LIST, IT IS NOT ALLOWED. Failure to conform to the stated specifications will result in Points Deductions and possible Disqualifications.

Well a good nights racing, plenty of incident but with that evil 🤬 chicane i'm not surprised....

ATTIN gained no advantage and was an honest mistake, Im not getting how a DSQ penalty acts as a deterance? :(

ATIN, you did not ask about the part and what I don't get is you were running it in a legal spec first two races. It's shame as you had some good runs tonight, but I have to stick to rules.

@Chris, yeah, Mini looked quick, surprised on the Monza straights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back