TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to agree with Dax and Tom, simply because it's a tad unrealistic. Certain corners like Ascari are cut pretty deep in real life. There seems to be a stigma about using so much of the kerb in some series, not sure why as it produces some great racing and makes it much more clear cut to tell who is taking too much of a shortcut and gaining time. If not having two wheels on the kerb all the way throughout the track, I would at least ask for that rule to apply to the second chicane and Ascari, as those are the problem corners that are naturally cut in real life, but more importantly, where most of the overtaking happens.

Of course, it's your series at the end of the day, not mine, but I'm just giving my two cents 👍

Touring car drivers allways use as much track as possible. For e.g Knockhill they put tyre bundles at Scotsman and Hislops but they kept getting knocked by the drivers until the marshalls got annoyed at putting them back and left them out of the way. Instantly after every driver was cutting to the limit :lol:.

I know as in 2009 I managed to get a chat with Jelley as he was one who kept hitting the ones at Hislops, he did say he was getting wanrings about hitting them though :P.

I should be on in 15 mins, if you see me go online before race, wait for a minute, if not, don't bother.:)

Holding the race... I put inters on then went to talk on skype, come back and it's at 65% for start. Well done.

Quite quick to defend yourself.

Just quite funny how you put Rains on and then wait for 4 minutes.

1333674667700.jpg

By sumo098 at 2012-04-28

If only I had some beer nearby to celebrate my win. :D There's only wine in the house. :lol:

Dax. Shut up whinging. If you have PSN message ands parents in ya room talking you can't race.

Dax. Shut up whinging. If you have PSN message ands parents in ya room talking you can't race.

Well you said that the race was going to start at a specific time, then you hold it.

You don't get racers telling Charlie Whiting in F1 to hold the race a bit for the track to dry as they are on slicks.

Very suspicious how you did the tyre change just before holding it.

And a few people agree with me...

First thing I did before the last race was put Wets on. It was raining hard with no sign of letting up.

Be prepared and wear your rubber correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back