TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm here, and the Red G35 will have yet another driver piloting it. You will either see tonight, or they may decide to announce it themselves ;)

Not sure but as it stands Polestar Volvo and TC Infiniti are both 1 driver short.

JB?!

Like I said, I will monitor drivers for chicane cutting. Penalties may include 5 second penalties or position swaps.

I'm on a 2:00.1 in the Mazda...

*cough* which is 7 mph slower than the VW *cough*

Well this Infiniti things a pile of plop then because honest laps are only resulting in low 2.02 for me.:yuck:👎

HELP!!

Thought i'd spec a Mazda after catching Dax's time havent bothered running it in and stuck a fairly routine setup on it after only a couple of laps im in the low 2.00's!! And im told the Volvo and Mini are worse than the Infiniti!!:grumpy:

Last edited:
Well this Infiniti things a pile of plop then because honest laps are only resulting in low 2.02 for me.:yuck:👎

HELP!!

Thought i'd spec a Mazda after catching Dax's time havent bothered running it in and stuck a fairly routine setup on it after only a couple of laps im in the low 2.00's!! And im told the Volvo and Mini are worse than the Infiniti!!:grumpy:

~Volvo is in the low 2'03s.

~Bit slow for a supposed "Torque Monster". :lol:

EDIT: Oh and 3mph slower than the Mazda I think.

paulmac2k9
Not that Tom I mean its straight line speed (Sumo has a very good shout of a win) but im sort of not expecting you 2 to win (no offence). Just saying if say your in a pack it should be easy enough to keep up by using it speed on the 3 long straights.

Neither am I, but anything can happen in TOCA.

Yes JB I hit a 1:59.3 in the Vw and its consistantly 59s with the occasion crap 2:00 lap but since the guys who drive VWs couldnt match it, it went ignored.... Oh well.

Hopeful for rain tbh, I likes rain. My Mazda laps range from 2:00.7 - 2:01.5s unless I hit gravel slightly then can be as slow as a 2:02.

Btw I got a 2:01.3 for the Volvo at Monza (Sorry chris havent had time to get a setup for your Mini :()

Na JB never set a lap in the Infiniti Rwd isn't my strong point see :P. (Im pants at setups on Rwds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back