TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reminise of the S3 days when both Furi and I didn't bother practising, I would usually manage a win and a podium, sometimes more sometimes less, you know, good results, not challenging Sumo or Neljack for dominance but decent. Furi wouldn't do that.:sly:

I reminise of the S3 days when both Furi and I didn't bother practising, I would usually manage a win and a podium, sometimes more sometimes less, you know, good results, not challenging Sumo or Neljack for dominance but decent. Furi wouldn't do that.:sly:

And now it's S4 and you do the same thing?

haitch40
So both our drivers have had no testing. GREAT JOB GUYS :rolleyes:

I might, and only might be able to get an hours worth on Saturday.

i'M BACK :D

EDIT: crap I have County football trails tomorrow at 5 around 90 minutes from my house so I probably won't make it..

EDIT: crap I have County football trails tomorrow at 5 around 90 minutes from my house so I probably won't make it..

355vu3.jpg

Furinkazen
Can anyone else not log onto a server and get error code 282?

I got it before but still got login bonus and was able to access online features. 👍

Welcome back Matty and I still have to drive around in that Swedish wheelbarrow without a wingman :grumpy:

I'm again hopeful of midfield results today, despite not practicing all week.

In the Vw it will be easy to keep up (and pass!) dont you worry...

IMPORTANT: Chicane cutting will be monitored. If excessive cutting is witnessed without any attempt to give position back, 5 - 10 second penalties maybe enforced. Also when the lobby opens at 7 weather will be set at the following "WEATHER 25%, CHANGEABILITY 10, SURFACE WATER 0%".

Reminder.

Last edited:
Not that Tom I mean its straight line speed (Sumo has a very good shout of a win) but im sort of not expecting you 2 to win (no offence). Just saying if say your in a pack it should be easy enough to keep up by using it speed on the 3 long straights.

News, I hear that TC Engineering have driver issues. Tonight also marks the debut of Biffy for Super Aguri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back