TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make the most out of the hour or so remaining, my save file got corrupted last night. :ouch:

Ok dude think i'll just wing it Gokart i will be there later as your no6 driver.:dopey:

Haha i wouldn't be suprised if you are the sixth driver! Lets think. The0one1, rotax (current) nitrorocks (test/reserve). Tomcd for 12 hours and now johnboy. You are TC 's 6th driver, welcome aboard!

Haha i wouldn't be suprised if you are the sixth driver! Lets think. The0one1, rotax (current) nitrorocks (test/reserve). Tomcd for 12 hours and now johnboy. You are TC 's 6th driver, welcome aboard!

Youre not racing tonight kartman?

Do we have to be in the room for the TOCA legends race? I haven't been able to find any of those cars in the OCD or UCD all week so I was planning to sit that out.

Aww what a shame.

What happened was, my absolute arsehole of a brother logged on to my laptop (without my permission) and caused every device to disconnect. When I reconnected my PS3, I still got DC'd. I thought that I would reset the PS3 to stop this, but unfortunately I must have reset it when it was saving. :banghead: If anyone can help me with setting up the Honda I will be grateful.

Ah thanks for the vote of confidence:lol:

Ok Biffy will send it to you and no I dont as its the only Legends car I have. (Id of used a honda or mazda otherwise.)

Room open 30 mins at 7pm, no cars are permitted to track until 7.10pm for Legends practise. Please make sure you are in the room by then, even if you are NOT participating in Legends.

Sent the car Biffy, don't worry no one really practises for legends, I know I don't.

IMPORTANT: Chicane cutting will be monitored. If excessive cutting is witnessed without any attempt to give position back, 5 - 10 second penalties maybe enforced. Also when the lobby opens at 7 weather will be set at the following "WEATHER 25%, CHANGEABILITY 10, SURFACE WATER 0%".

Reminder

Right, can I make a last minute proposal? Could everyone who is in agreement that we should use WRS' track guidelines just for Monza say I.

Furi, can't we use OLR track limits please? 2 wheels on track, which includes the red (apex) curb...

It makes battling 2 wide a lot safer, it makes the track flow more and mostly, it's more fun.

I think the safety is the most important thing though, as I don't think anyone wants to see a crash. Also it is more realistic.

Edit: Tom beat me to it... but obviously I agree with him.

It was my idea, Tom... you 🤬 I slap you!

Furi, can't we use OLR track limits please? 2 wheels on track, which includes the red (apex) curb...

It makes battling 2 wide a lot safer, it makes the track flow more and mostly, it's more fun.

I think the safety is the most important thing though, as I don't think anyone wants to see a crash.

Already stated that two wheels on black stuff.

Im with Tom and Dax on the OLR or WRS rules 👍.

But Furi knows better than them ofc :sly:.

I must admitt I thought when I was watching the WTCC race a few weeks back they hugged the curbs rather a lot, cant see the difference for us TOCA guys on our playstations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back