TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
johnboy1112
4.2.5??💡

4.2.1 ;)

And it also divides by half on each turn ;)

Maybe we can see a TOCA 4.2.0013.4

Or TOCA (insert IP address) :lol:

Well whatever its called i hope the bloke gets it right.👍
Heres an 💡 do one series nail it then do another how you juggle so many baffles me!:boggled:

I would just say Carb is right. Use lower grip tyres. Racing tyres have too much grip for these cars which just incentivises sloppy and aggressive driving.

Further, drop the Mini, Volvo and VW. They are all too far, in terms of performance, from the other cars.

Get a stewards panel- the trouble is if you've made a couple of dodgy moves in the race (saw someone say it a few pages back) it's a bit rich for you to start dishing out penalties. If you bring together a stewards panel they can help you make decisions and give you penalties if it's deemed you deserved them. It will also stop some of the flack you've been getting. 👍

Last edited:
There was a stewards' panel in Season 3 IIRC. The stewards gave up unfortunately.

DK
There was a stewards' panel in Season 3 IIRC. The stewards gave up unfortunately.

I don't think it was the stewards' choice to no longer function, IIRC the panel just disappeared without anyone noticing.

Why not make a BTC regulation championship? With the Vectra and Old Honda Civic Type-R and so on.

The main concept. It can be worked, take away a couple bad apples and a few tweaks and I reckon an S5 could work.

Double-post sorry... but perhaps... go back in time... to an even more fun time of racing? 💡

Furi, the problem isn't the concept it is the way it was executed.

Just even the cars up and kick the dirty drivers out, no need for all this revolution crap.

I'll see.

I can either:

1. Tweak current settings.
2. Or use the tried and tested S2 settings that produced some epic racing, with the odd minor tweak.

EDIT: And would people object to the Scirocco at all? If losing its turbo slowed it up?

I'll see.

I can either:

1. Tweak current settings.
2. Or use the tried and tested S2 settings that produced some epic racing, with the odd minor tweak.

EDIT: And would people object to the Scirocco at all? If losing its turbo slowed it up?

if you could get the Scirocco to do a lap within 3 tenths of the Honda/Mazda at HSR , Nurb D and at cape ring then you should put it back in. that should see it round a high speed track and then use the other two to do a comparison. use stock setup, just do gears.

Well I am doing my own Saturday night series over the next month or so, so if you bring TOCA back any time soon I won't be available (if you even want me back)

But we have been saying this for a while, me and PaulMac (and even Biffy and Carracerptp and Strawman__Andy) that the Drivers would ruin it, and me and Paul said that the cars would too but you just ignored it.

Well I am doing my own Saturday night series over the next month or so, so if you bring TOCA back any time soon I won't be available (if you even want me back)

But we have been saying this for a while, me and PaulMac (and even Biffy and Carracerptp and Strawman__Andy) that the Drivers would ruin it, and me and Paul said that the cars would too but you just ignored it.

I didn't ignore, I went with what I thought was right. Sometimes your right, others your wrong. Happened I was wrong this time.

When do you plan on bringing TOCA back then?

I personally think that changing the name of the series will not change anything by the way.

When do you plan on bringing TOCA back then?

I personally think that changing the name of the series will not change anything by the way.

I think we need to forget TOCA 4.1 and 4.2, both ended up being a miss. S5 is next.

Why would we need a Scirocco to the series anyway? It's a DLC car.

People liked the idea of the Scirocco at the start of 4.1... but with DLC having dried up it seems a little pointless at moment imo.

Also if anyone wants to mention SPECIFIC drivers they don't like PM me.

Why not go back to some of the actual touring cars? The small crop of standard ones and possibly even an addition or two from the DLC packs (e.g CRZ).

I know you wanted to stick with no aero etc. but it's just a thought.

Why not go back to some of the actual touring cars? The small crop of standard ones and possibly even an addition or two from the DLC packs (e.g CRZ).

It's been considered but the Premiums offer a lot of variety.

I'll also contribute that compared to others the Mazda is bloody huge.

I love this idea. I'd love to return to TOCA one day hopefully when all this palava is sorted out. Still has life in its old legs.

why not do a touring car championship...with touring cars? The CRZ, impreza, skyline, rx-7, and many of the DLC and RM racing cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back