Totalled my car tonight. Update: Pictures Posted

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 149 comments
Ooh... that. would hurt.
Well, are you ok?
Do you have insurance?
how did you manage to crash into a train?

Diego, you had a 428CJ MACH 1 and some b!tch rear ended it and it rolled down the hill and off a cliff?
I ususally dont curse here, but please excuse this-- holy ****ing s**t.

Rogue Ssv
Ooh... that. would hurt.
Well, are you ok?
Do you have insurance?
how did you manage to crash into a train?

#1 I'm fine.
#2 I covered that already. There was no collision on the car, so insurance is covering nothing. They won't even know what happend. The car won't be a total loss anyway, since I have a plan that will be covered in the post I'm going to make after I get pictures of the car.
#3 Read the first post over again. The train crashed into me, not me into the train.

I meant, wasnt there one of those barrier things that comes down when the train comes?
And if there was no collision, what happend?

Im glad you're fine.
Nice new avatar/title.

Wait... there was a collision... do you mean because you werent in the car they wont cover it?

And what an idiot train driver

Rogue Ssv
I meant, wasnt there one of those barrier things that comes down when the train comes?
And if there was no collision, what happend?

Im glad you're fine.
Nice new avatar/title.

The car was sitting there on the tracks well before the train was coming. What was I going to do, move it with the airbags deployed? I'm not even sure the car would start after that. I didn't try. But I'm sure theres some safety thing where the car cannot be started with the airbags deployed.

You don't know how insurance works, clearly. Collision insurance will give you book value for a totalled car. I do not have that insurance coverage. I have the bare minimum coverage to keep the price down. Insurance on fast cars is rediculously expensive.

Insurance will give me absolutely nothing for the car, because I'm not covered for that kind of thing.

I see.

TRIBUTE TO MistaX and his Camaro:
:bowdown:MistaX and all of GTP will always miss you. Rust in peace, not in pieces.
:(:(:(

How dyou expect me to know how the insurance works?
And who was the idiot in the train?

Rogue Ssv
I see.

TRIBUTE TO MistaX and his Camaro:
:bowdown:MistaX and all of GTP will always miss you. Rust in peace, not in pieces.
:(:(:(

How dyou expect me to know how the insurance works?
And who was the idiot in the train?

You'll have a car one day, so you'll know how insurance works :P

The idiot in the train was actually your stereotypical engineer looking guy. He even had the stereotypical engineer hat.

I never talked to him, he talked to the police. You have to understand, trains take FOREVER to stop, and rumor has it, they understeer like hell.

That really sucks. We're all sad that the MistaXmobile is no more, but mark my words: John Bergin will ride again.

I've seen several cars that got hit by trains up close, I can really feel for how upset you are with your "baby" being so.. erm.. totally demolished.

Gald to hear that you're fine.

That sucks man. Just glad to hear no one got hurt. This isn't a "Blazin' Extreme" accident is it?

Pako
That sucks man. Just glad to hear no one got hurt. This isn't a "Blazin' Extreme" accident is it?

How dare you...

You really think I'd make up my pride and joy getting destroyed by a train?

I can't wait till I get the pictures to defend myself against that. Which will be a few hours from now.

Ouch...Sorry to hear... :(

I'll let it be noted though, that the loss of a mans car is one of the 5 allowable reasons for a man to cry. You can borrow my shoulder if you need to, just make sure to put a towel on it first. Tears can be so hard to wash out sometimes.

MdnIte
Because everyone loves your car after it was totalled.

YOUR CAR SUCKS.

REALLY.

Yeah we all hated your car all the time because we are haters.

Also I hate you because you won't buy what I tell you to.

SRV2LOW4ME
Ouch...Sorry to hear... :(

I'll let it be noted though, that the loss of a mans car is one of the 5 allowable reasons for a man to cry. You can borrow my shoulder if you need to, just make sure to put a towel on it first. Tears can be so hard to wash out sometimes.

Tears evaporated as soon has he realised the possibility's he has now.

If Race Idiot is thinking what I think he is thinking..... I like!

VIPERGTSR01
Tears evaporated as soon has he realised the possibility's he has now.

If Race Idiot is thinking what I think he is thinking..... I like!

LT1 Fiero damnit.

Fieros are hella cool.

I'm speechless, John... I'm just glad you weren't in the car when it happened.

And guys, lay off the slowchitchat, please... it's not the place, nor the time. This isn't the usual chatroom, we've got rules to go by, here.

Sorry to hear about your car, but why did the airbags deploy if you were only going 5mph?

And was it not possible to do the 3 point turn away from the crossing?

I am also curious about the airbag deployment, that would be illegal here in Australia.

MistaX
I never talked to him, he talked to the police. You have to understand, trains take FOREVER to stop, and rumor has it, they understeer like hell.
im not sure about understeer but i do know that if a train brakes too hard it can de rail.

Back