Transgender Thread.

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 2,193 comments

Transgender is...?

• Ok for anyone

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ok as long as it's binary (Male to Female or vice versa)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrong

• No one's business except the person involved

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Don't care

• Total voters
Why not throw out capitalism and start with a better economic model?
The reason we don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.
You mentioned that emotional intelligence varies and can't be directly tied to age, and then went on to support using age to determine readiness for GAC. There seems to be a problem.

You can say that using age is convenient and easy to measure, it certainly is, but your solution ignores the very problem that you brought up.

Raising the drinking age. Raising the age of consent. Raising the GAC age. It all works in our economic system.
I'm confused about this. Are you saying that to somehow save money all of those ages should be raised? Or that it "works" meaning it's ok to do? Or that you're in favor of it.

I'm not sure there is a GAC age. Nor would one make sense given that GAC (to the best of my knowledge) describes a wide variety of services and procedures. Regardless, I've seen nothing from you arguing why any such age is too low with regard to any service or procedure.

That's all it took to get you to throw insults? To point out your irony, after you tried to call something irrelevant? Yet I'm the child..
Just because talking about trans the wrong way makes me an easy target for you and your buddy Tex to bully, doesn't mean I'll entertain it. You are a child. As tex would put it "having a bitchfit". Whiny as hell.

Last edited:
Just because talking about trans the wrong way makes me an easy target for you and your buddy Tex to bully, doesn't mean I'll entertain it. You are a child. As tex would put it "having a bitchfit"
Right. Doubling down on the irony. No where did I insult you. If anything, it just seems like your ego was hurt with that.

Last edited:
I'm confused about this. Are you saying that to somehow save money all of those ages should be raised? Or that it "works" meaning it's ok to do? Or that you're in favor of it.

I'm not sure there is a GAC age. Nor would one make sense given that GAC (to the best of my knowledge) describes a wide variety of services and procedures. Regardless, I've seen nothing from you arguing why any such age is too low with regard to any service or procedure.

I do think a person at 18 would be better off saving thier money than spending it on GAC. Even $2000 is too much towards GAC at that age.

Historically there has not been much outrage to rasing the age of consent. Nor the drinking age. In some parts of the world it's not higher than 18. I think It's much better to raise the ages than try something new that isn't tried and true. Raising the legal age just works for all manner of things.
And if anyones so bothers or literally dying to get GAC, they will find a way to do it illegally, not my problem if they think they're literally dying without it.

Prostitution as well, if it's outlawed, people will still do it, doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Nor should the laws support GAC at early ages. 18 year old in my eyes is a young, very young adult. I think it is wrong. but that's just me here, evidently im not woke.

Last edited:
I do think a person at 18 would be better off saving thier money than spending it on GAC. Even $2000 is too much towards GAC at that age.

Historically there has not been much outrage to rasing the age of consent. Nor the drinking age. In some parts of the world it's not higher than 18. I think It's much better to raise the ages than try something new that isn't tried and true. Raising the legal age just works for all manner of things.
And if anyones so bothers or literally dying to get GAC, they will find a way to do it illegally, not my problem if they think they're literally dying without it.

Prostitution as well, if it's outlawed, people will still do it, doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Nor should the laws support GAC at early ages. 18 year old in my eyes is a young, very young adult. I think it is wrong. but that's just me here, evidently im not woke.
You're probably not wrong that money at a young age can go to many useful places, but if they have the means, or the want, who are you to say otherwise? Again, a higher number doesn't automatically make things more valid. You have people in their 40's having surgery to become lizard men. Even then, if that's what they want to do then by all means go for it. It literally affects me in absolutely no way possible.

This isn't drugs or alcohol, not sure why you're trying to make an equivalence there.

Last edited:
evidently im not woke
Gotta be a bit, right? "Woke is when adults get to choose how to live their own lives." I mean it's certainly not a good bit, but the idiocy on display here seems just too staggering for it to be sincere.

Last edited:
Gotta be a bit, right? "Woke is when adults get to choose how to live their own lives." I mean it's certainly not a good bit, but the idiocy on display here seems just too staggering for it to be sincere.
I'm really waiting for the big insult from the big bully at this point. Idiocy, not sincere, just staggering. What else can you make up from your arse end that isnt brown colored and smells?

Last edited:
Why anyone in their right mind would give a **** about what other people identify as or gets turned on by is beyond my comprehension. Usually it says more about their own insecurity than anything else.

You're making a lot of assumptions about a lot number of people. Why can't someone decide if $2000 is within their budget and if what they're using the money for is worth it, rather than having you approve or deny them?
Historically there has not been much outrage to rasing the age of consent.
Depending on how far back historically means, the people in thread may not have been around to be outraged. What happened in the past doesn't really matter.
I think It's much better to raise the ages than try something new that isn't tried and true.
I think it's better to look into reasons for things and then based on that information, pursue a solution. I also believe that individual variation needs to taken into account as much as possible, rather than general solutions that can cause many problems.
What are you even trying to say here? If someone is suffering greatly, they should just break laws (that might not be helpful and probably shouldn't exist)?
What happened to emotional intelligence.

You're making a lot of assumptions about a lot number of people. Why can't someone decide if $2000 is within their budget and if what they're using the money for is worth it, rather than having you approve or deny them?

Depending on how far back historically means, the people in thread may not have been around to be outraged. What happened in the past doesn't really matter.

I think it's better to look into reasons for things and then based on that information, pursue a solution. I also believe that individual variation needs to taken into account as much as possible, rather than general solutions that can cause many problems.

What are you even trying to say here? If someone is suffering greatly, they should just break laws (that might not be helpful and probably shouldn't exist)?

What happened to emotional intelligence.
All I can say is from the perspective of if I was a father.

If we do not learn from past, then we are doomed to repeat mistakes. History will ALWAYS be important.

Individual variation only exists in the mind. Nothing really matters.

They are going to break laws if they are suffering, you don't need to convince them. Why do you think thieves steal money or food? to survive. Poor thieves wouldn't break the law if all their needs were met.

Emotional intelligence? I decided raising the age was a better idea to talk about. What do you want to talk about emotional intelligence?>

Last edited:
That the best insult you've got, bully?
This is getting ridiculous.

I don't really know what you've got going on, but all day all I've seen (while I've been out on location) is you going into threads in the O&CE forum and picking fights, then throwing insults, then acting like the victim, then lather/rinse/repeat.

Enough. Take it to PM, or get a room, or 1v1 Rust, or whatever, but pack it in on here.

Yes famine. I've just added two of em to the ignore list. Hope the function works as intended for I'll resort to more measures. Moving on then I suppose. It really was time for them and their negativity to get out of my notifications anywho

Last edited:
Emotional Intelligence is different for everybody. I'd say we're better off if GAC was limited to adults 25 and up. Just to be sure.
Emotional intelligence? I decided raising the age was a better idea to talk about. What do you want to talk about emotional intelligence?
Not that it does, but what purpose does raising the age serve if not to address supposed insufficient emotional intelligence? This is a bizarre goalpost shift.

All I can say is from the perspective of if I was a father.
I think the most important perspective here is from the person seeking GAC. Being a parent is all well a good, but there are some things not even a parent can decide for their child.
If we do not learn from past, then we are doomed to repeat mistakes. History will ALWAYS be important.
We can learn from the past sure, but what happened in the past doesn't strictly predict what happens in the present or future. Specifically the lack of outrage you mention on various topics doesn't really have anything to do with a discussion on the appropriate age for GAC. Maybe people were too accepting of various legal ages, but if so, what were the reasons? Do they still apply now? Maybe people have just changed. Whatever the case I think it's possible to discuss an approach to GAC, along with drinking, consent, retirement, etc, that goes much deeper than looking at only age.
Individual variation only exists in the mind. Nothing really matters.
I can't disagree with this any more than I do now. Individual variation is evident. It's encoded in DNA.
They are going to break laws if they are suffering, you don't need to convince them. Why do you think thieves steal money or food? to survive. Poor thieves wouldn't break the law if all their needs were met.
I still don't know what you're getting at, but I also don't think this is correct. Not all thieves are suffering, and not everyone experiencing suffering turns to crime. None of this is related to GAC as far as I can see.
Emotional intelligence? I decided raising the age was a better idea to talk about. What do you want to talk about emotional intelligence?>
You brought up emotional intelligence, seemingly because it varies to such a degree that being 18 years old doesn't grant a person enough emotionally intelligence to make some decisions. You then went on to suggest using age to determine if someone can make a certain kind of decision. Unless the variation in emotional intelligence vanishes at 25, that is contradictory. It should also be said that if age isn't tied to emotional intelligence, then young people can have increased emotional intelligence just as much as older people can have lower emotional intelligence. I'm inquiring about the apparent contradictions.

I think the most important perspective here is from the person seeking GAC. Being a parent is all well a good, but there are some things not even a parent can decide for their child.

We can learn from the past sure, but what happened in the past doesn't strictly predict what happens in the present or future. Specifically the lack of outrage you mention on various topics doesn't really have anything to do with a discussion on the appropriate age for GAC. Maybe people were too accepting of various legal ages, but if so, what were the reasons? Do they still apply now? Maybe people have just changed. Whatever the case I think it's possible to discuss an approach to GAC, along with drinking, consent, retirement, etc, that goes much deeper than looking at only age.

I can't disagree with this any more than I do now. Individual variation is evident. It's encoded in DNA.

I still don't know what you're getting at, but I also don't think this is correct. Not all thieves are suffering, and not everyone experiencing suffering turns to crime. None of this is related to GAC as far as I can see.

You brought up emotional intelligence, seemingly because it varies to such a degree that being 18 years old doesn't grant a person enough emotionally intelligence to make some decisions. You then went on to suggest using age to determine if someone can make a certain kind of decision. Unless the variation in emotional intelligence vanishes at 25, that is contradictory. It should also be said that if age isn't tied to emotional intelligence, then young people can have increased emotional intelligence just as much as older people can have lower emotional intelligence. I'm inquiring about the apparent contradictions.

Well we must live on the other side of the continent cause I've had parents that tried to dictate my life from head to toe. So I wouldn't be able to relate to how you feel. Different culture. Different strokes. What I do know is I wouldn't be kicking my kids to the GAC surgeons. That's not really my style of wasting money. I don't like woke nonsense

- skip, but possible, just long winded. We can't even get mental health right and you expect this?

It's simply too difficult to say people are all just their DNA, you'd offend too many people. People want to believe they are more special than their DNA suggests. Are they? Or are people all just fleshy bags of water designed entirely by DNA? try telling that to the public.

If a human has all his needs met, then he wants to do good. He does not want to be a thief. That is in the DNA. Harmony.

Contradictory yes. Because now you're invested in emotional intelligence. I dropped it like a rock upon realization. So it's not contradictory for me. Age 25+ why 25? Why not. Arbitrary much like 18 is arbitrary. Contrary to popular belief 18 doesn't mean anything as an age. Neither does 25, but it works better for our purposes.

Last edited:
Age 25+ why 25? Why not. Arbitrary much like 18 is arbitrary. Contrary to popular belief 18 doesn't mean anything as an age. Neither does 25, but it works better for our purposes.
What purposes? If increasing the age doesn't address supposed insufficient emotional intelligence...and it doesn't...it seems like the purpose of raising the age is only to make it so that adults have to wait longer to do something you don't want them to do at all. Law which serves no purpose other than to forestall disfavored action and violates individual rights in the process is bad law.

That's a great insult. I'll have to remember that as I update my ignore list just for you.

china forum GIF

Oh well.

For anybody else reading, I think the word he meant to type was observation, not insult.

It's amazing how people can adapt and survive. Suicidal ideation is an issue that needs bigger attention than it's given. Good point. However this is totally irrelevant to GAC.
The reason so many trans people have suicidal thoughts and commit suicide at a disproportionate level to cis people is because a lot (not all) of them being unable to feel like themselves in their own body without transition-social or medical-can cause intense feelings of distress.

Cheap braces cost like $8000 and most kids get them way younger, why aren't you campaigning about that?

The reason so many trans people have suicidal thoughts and commit suicide at a disproportionate level to cis people is because a lot (not all) of them being unable to feel like themselves in their own body without transition-social or medical-can cause intense feelings of distress.
Yeah no. Unless I see some stats, you're not convincing me. Cis people by far make up the suicide toll, worldwide and internationally at very least.

Also braces compared to GAC? really? I'm fine with braces. Both my sisters had them. But bodily mutilation? Cutting off the penis and breasts. no thanks. Once again this is just personal preference but if you want to apply it to a broader set, you'll find many people are not okay with bodily mutilation but fine with teeth braces

Campagining? I guess that's all Americans like to do. I ain't doing diddly squat. This is just my opinions lol

Last edited:
Yeah no. Unless I see some stats, you're not convincing me. Cis people by far make up the suicide toll, worldwide and internationally at very least.

Also braces compared to GAC? really? I'm fine with braces. Both my sisters had them. But bodily mutilation? Cutting off the penis and breasts. no thanks. Once again this is just personal preference but if you want to apply it to a broader set, you'll find many people are not okay with bodily mutilation but fine with teeth braces

Campagining? I guess that's all Americans like to do. I ain't doing diddly squat. This is just my opinions lol
"Cutting off the penis"

Not even close to how that works buddy

This guy is crying about bullying when there's not even the slightest hint of insult being sent his way yet will completely disregard the suicidal thoughts that can intrude a transgender person's mind from the irrational hate and bullying they actually receive, and say its irrelevant. Its embarrassing.

Back