Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 12 hours have passed, and as absolutely nothing has changed, I have, in my good will and in lack of a better option, decided not to count "trial mountain"'s vote but count LancerEvo7's as half a vote (though I STILL hasn't got the required info). So it's gonna be all Racing Hard. Well, that makes tire checks easier :)

👍

Am i reserve Toad? or confirmed?

Oh yeah!

Rally! SkengD has had to pull out due to work commitments and ^^^^^ will be taking his place in a FORD GT 👍 dont worry guys his not fast :sly: his super fast 👍

Only a few days until the race guys, who has been preparing lots and testing out different tunes? i know i haven't lol all i've done is set up my car as per the regulations and given it to bob for a drive around grand valley.

Only a few days until the race guys, who has been preparing lots and testing out different tunes? i know i haven't lol all i've done is set up my car as per the regulations and given it to bob for a drive around grand valley.
Same here. But I've been driving it myself with A-spec Andy. Mostly online where I was undefeated :sly:

I want to change my car to ferrari, if it's not to late.
Reason being ..thats what I'll be using in next seasons ggt.

Umm .. resh , rally ignore my post above , What i meant to say was i'm going to use is the SLS. :embarrassed:

Has anyone put any times down ? late 1.25s for me 👍 👎 :nervous:
I've got to stop using these smilies, I cant write a sentence without using one :rolleyes:

Have you done any practice resh ? what times are you getting ?

Will you be hosting tomorrow ?

I forgot to put the proper regs for the series (16 hp more and 33 kgs less) but hit easy 23's and with proper regs stable low 25's and dipping to mid 24's

Yep, Racing Hard it is.

Just so I'm sure, are there any changes to specs that are no visible on the first few posts in the championships' thread? I know of the BST SLS, but what was it again?

Yep, Racing Hard it is.

Just so I'm sure, are there any changes to specs that are no visible on the first few posts in the championships' thread? I know of the BST SLS, but what was it again?

There is a chance I won't race due to packing for my new house, sorry.

Wait, if the race is on at 13:00 BST, am I correct that for me (GMT +3) it starts at 15:00?

Wait, if the race is on at 13:00 BST, am I correct that for me (GMT +3) it starts at 15:00?

Race starts in 3 1/2 hours I believe

Edit: so Q starts in 1 1/2hrs time right?

Last edited:
You're absolutely right Gedi. A little more than two hours to start. Setting up lobby.

Back