Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, the weather option would be pointless as there's no surface indicator, but it just might help with the rolling start at max. :)

Well, without that indicator it makes it more realistic: you don't see how wet is the road in real life, do ya? :D

GTracer98
Well, without that indicator it makes it more realistic: you don't see how wet is the road in real life, do ya? :D

Well that IS true, but things this big is too late to add. We'll just add it to the bunch of things to remember for next time (along with checking when there's a big race irl :dunce: :lol: )

OK, as the poll has ended in a draw, I'd like you all to cast your vote in this one as well. If we still have a draw after the 24 hours I'll have it open, I'll have someone think of a number between 1 and a billion. If my guess is over that (and I'll ask them to be reasonable :sly: ), it'll be option 1 (championship), if I'm under it'll be Racing Hards.

Edit: After 4 votes, it's still a tie. Plus, why the heck did I call it "Track Regulations"? :lol:

Last edited:
matticus88
i voted... whats my prize?!

Ehrm.. Bragging rights? :lol:

Anyway, time for split standings!

Halfway through the vote, the standings are as follows:

Championship: 3
Racing Hards: 4*

But, notice the star.

*There is a vote that belongs to nobody in this count, or doesn't have a valid GTP ID attached to it. As this means I have no idea if it's really one of you guys, I can't count it in the final standings, for the same reason as the original polls randomers. I have an idea of who it might be, but until someone claims it's theirs, it won't count.

Just a heads up for you all 👍

Ehrm.. Bragging rights? :lol:

Anyway, time for split standings!

Halfway through the vote, the standings are as follows:

Championship: 3
Racing Hards: 4*

But, notice the star.

*There is a vote that belongs to nobody in this count, or doesn't have a valid GTP ID attached to it. As this means I have no idea if it's really one of you guys, I can't count it in the final standings, for the same reason as the original polls randomers. I have an idea of who it might be, but until someone claims it's theirs, it won't count.

Just a heads up for you all 👍

Pipe up guys 👍

Storm_SP17
I filled one in on Racing Hards but I'm not sure if I put PCE after mine...

I'm not gonna call you out if you forget to name the class, the problem is, this one ONLY has the class (GGT)

Also, turns out my stats were outdated (darn refreshes :lol: ), the actual standings are 4-4 including the blank one

Well, as we got that solved, I'll have it changed on my results and it's still a tie (c'mon, we're 15 drivers, if all vote it just CAN'T end in a tie!)

Of course, as I have nothing to complain about regarding tyres, I won't sway the poll. You do have the right not to vote, but two ties in a row would make GTP news :lol:

Apologies for double-posting, but as there's only about half an hour to go anyway, I think it's safe to say we can call this official results. I can tell you it's currently in these numbers:

6-4 for Racing Hards Only

BUT, and it seems like I can't post the results without needing another BUT, in reality that's STILL 4-4. One of the two not-accepted is by LancerEvo7, who still hasn't provided the required information:

I'll be a reserve in braun's class.

I'd need more info anyway

And as such won't count. The other one is a problem similar to Phils, except this time, the oh so generous person has left "Trial mountain 2 hours endurance" as their name. I will give both of these 12 hours counting from now to provide the info, or we'll have to decide tires in a different way (yes, this means the poll is also open for those last-minute entries. Please voice your opinion)

img.php

Apologies for double-posting, but as there's only about half an hour to go anyway, I think it's safe to say we can call this official results. I can tell you it's currently in these numbers:

6-4 for Racing Hards Only

BUT, and it seems like I can't post the results without needing another BUT, in reality that's STILL 4-4. One of the two not-accepted is by LancerEvo7, who still hasn't provided the required information:

And as such won't count. The other one is a problem similar to Phils, except this time, the oh so generous person has left "Trial mountain 2 hours endurance" as their name. I will give both of these 12 hours counting from now to provide the info, or we'll have to decide tires in a different way (yes, this means the poll is also open for those last-minute entries. Please voice your opinion)

Lol racing hards win then :) but another 12hr vote

Racing hard definitely looks like it's winning, and it would have won already had one of the two non-accepted votes provided the required info :) oh and, it's not another vote, it's just continuing

Yes, but as that was a tie, there's been a second one going, which is also looking to end in a tie :)

Has anyone spotted the monkey in the tree around this track? I didn't until jb pointed it out :)

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I spotted that, the huge tree and Loch Ness Monster back in GT4 if not earlier (that shows just about how much competition the AI gives you these days :lol: ) Trial Mountain is the best track to look for easter eggs :)

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I spotted that, the huge tree and Loch Ness Monster back in GT4 if not earlier (that shows just about how much competition the AI gives you these days :lol: ) Trial Mountain is the best track to look for easter eggs :)

What else is there?

Ah, I don't remember if it is in GT5, but in GT4 there was a VERY big tree in the horizon at the left-hander after the long straight with the tunnel. In the left-hander before the final chicane, there's a small lake. Look carefully, and you'll find the Loch Ness Monster. And I have a slight feeling they had more in plans for that underpass after turn 3.

Ah, I don't remember if it is in GT5, but in GT4 there was a VERY big tree in the horizon at the left-hander after the long straight with the tunnel. In the left-hander before the final chicane, there's a small lake. Look carefully, and you'll find the Loch Ness Monster. And I have a slight feeling they had more in plans for that underpass after turn 3.

Yeah jb pointed out nessy

The 12 hours have passed, and as absolutely nothing has changed, I have, in my good will and in lack of a better option, decided not to count "trial mountain"'s vote but count LancerEvo7's as half a vote (though I STILL hasn't got the required info). So it's gonna be all Racing Hard. Well, that makes tire checks easier :)

+1 :lol:

Back