Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
braunracing88
What kind of time difference do you predict around Trial Mountain?

I don't know if I've said this before but in general I'd assume GGT to have the advantage in corners, an advantage BST would reclaim once it straighten out.

So, was anyone against class colors or should we give it a go?

Between GGT and BST, which class is likely to be the faster one?

After both series did Fuji F I say Global GT :).

Well, I assume BST to be better at cornering then GGT.

I don't know if I've said this before but in general I'd assume GGT to have the advantage in corners, an advantage BST would reclaim once it straighten out.

So, was anyone against class colors or should we give it a go?

Lol pmsl :lol: after thinking about it I think BST have no chance as ggt use med tyres and we use hards

Will do some running in next few days as I might want to change my car

Last edited:
I could probably give you some times from the SC but they're not really that good a comparison :lol:

If you guys are interested in having some B-Specs grinded regardless of how you finish this, check out B-SPEC World Championship

If you guys do agree with the colour thing then BST will be using matt black 👍

I'll sign up to this, because I literally finish work at 12pm BST, so I can be in by 12:30 at least...

I'll sign my new Honda S2000, if that's fine.

Name: Storm_SP17
PSN: StormPacer17
Class: PCE
Car: Honda S2000 (400 bhp / 1200 kg)

Specs as per braun's requested specs when he posted in GTP Rolex. Also, I'm guessing that since PCE use Racing Softs, I can use those...?

What is the crack with ggt & BST's tyres?

I think everyone should use same tyres

I'll repeat for the sake of clearing all confusion:

Tyre regulations: Tyres allowed in the main championship of your class must be used

Which is why prizes are given per class, but in order of overall finish :)

Alternatively, we could vote, who's against allowing only one tyre type (most likely Racing Hard or Medium)?

To bring in the danger of traffic, I suggest using the tyres of the particular class. So there's more difference between the classes. :)

So basically I checked the thread, for the fourth time, and it did say in PCE more than 5 times that they used "Racing Soft, Racing Medium and Racing Hard tyres."

So there we go....

I'll repeat for the sake of clearing all confusion:

Tyre regulations: Tyres allowed in the main championship of your class must be used

Which is why prizes are given per class, but in order of overall finish :)

Alternatively, we could vote, who's against allowing only one tyre type (most likely Racing Hard or Medium)?

Ok mate 👍

braunracing, the person who brought PCE to this race, may have changed the tires for this Trial Mountain race.

He's stated multiple times in this thread that we're using racing hard tires.

The specs between cgt and bst seem so close we should just merge them lol.

Highly disagree.

What do you mean by class colours, does it mean eack class has the have the same colour?

RESHIRAM5
What do you mean by class colours, does it mean each class has to have the same colour?

Yes, the idea was to make the classes easier identifiable by making each class drive with a specific base color. BST for an example chose black as the base.

Yes, the idea was to make the classes easier identifiable by making each class drive with a specific base color. BST for an example chose black as the base.

Not a fan of that Idea tbh, feels more like teams not classes that way :indiff:

OK, enforced class colors will not be mandatory but anyone who wants to shall be welcome to do it. Now, tyres. With the debate on this thread lately. Expect poll up in less than 5 minutes

Edit: Poll up, OP update coming

Why not just a wheel color to identify classes? Less extreme.

And which cars are faster, BST or CGT ? (If there's a difference)

And do we still need to take 20l a stop for CGT?

This is how I understand the different classes:

GGT - GT3 in real life (top GT class at the moment)
BST - GT3 gentlemen's trophy (a bit slower)
PCE - I don't know, something like British GT cars?

Back