Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a little reminder for you all, I'm gonna set up a test during the weekend and have the race 2 weeks later. Remember to sign out if this date doesn't suit you, God pardon the ones that don't

Edit: I just love this, turns out at the current day and time the race will conflict with the 24 Hours of Le Mans. So that leaves following options:

1: Start the race earlier. At least an hour would be needed for this to not conflict LM.

2: Start the race later the same day. Again an hour is at play.

3: Hold it on the 8th after all

4: Delay it another 2 weeks

5: Race regardless of Le Mans. You can always watch it on YouTube.

6: Retire this race now.

7: Race Friday night (time tba)

8: Race Sunday morning (time tba)

9: Shorten the race to a single hour, and start a little earlier.

I'm on all except no. 4, I know just what happens if too many delays occur..
Like if I gave a single flying **** about the LeMans race, I can watch it later. Spoiler alert!!! Audi wins :ouch:

When is this test race?? Saturday or sunday? If it's starting even earlier than GGT I'm a no go. I'm not getting up a 5:00 am to race an enduro so screw that.

An hour earlier would suit me better than an hour later. Due to me living in Australia I'm already starting at 10pm.

Sparky, if any it won't be by much :) test race would be some time Saturday.

So we're looking at option 5, to race regardless of LM, as sparky said:

sparkytooth
I can watch it later. Audi wins

Just a little reminder for you all, I'm gonna set up a test during the weekend and have the race 2 weeks later. Remember to sign out if this date doesn't suit you, God pardon the ones that don't

Edit: I just love this, turns out at the current day and time the race will conflict with the 24 Hours of Le Mans. So that leaves following options:

1: Start the race earlier. At least an hour would be needed for this to not conflict LM.

2: Start the race later the same day. Again an hour is at play.

3: Hold it on the 8th after all

4: Delay it another 2 weeks

5: Race regardless of Le Mans. You can always watch it on YouTube.

6: Retire this race now.

7: Race Friday night (time tba)

8: Race Sunday morning (time tba)

9: Shorten the race to a single hour, and start a little earlier.

I'm on all except no. 4, I know just what happens if too many delays occur..

Now when you say Friday night, are you still going by BST?

Yes, so that would be Friday afternoon at some time for you, but I think we'll stick to the plan, creates a lot less action

Yes, so that would be Friday afternoon at some time for you, but I think we'll stick to the plan, creates a lot less action

That's about the same time that the two championships I'm currently in happen. They may go by a European time, but they're held in the evenings there. 8:30PM GMT for TDZDave's World Endurance Championship, and 7PM BST for Furikazen's World SportsCar Championship. And they get entrants from the Western Pacific Rim, too. RESHRIM territory, if you know what I mean. I know because last weekend, TDZDave was in both. He was in a Bentley Speed 8 at the Fuji GT round of the WEC (I was in a Jaguar XJ220) and was my teammate in a Ferrari 330P4 at the Laguna Seca round of the WSC (he was 9th or 10th overall, last in the PT class, whereas I was 5th overall and in PT). I don't know exactly what time zone he's on, but if he can make races that are in the evening in Europe, there's hope for the rest of you in the Pacific Rim. Just saying. And be glad I don't live on the West Coast. You'd have me getting my ass up when the neighbors would still be asleep.
Still not 100% sure I can make it, but I'll see what I can do.

Friday's a no go to me. I'm in school until 5:30 pm (Venezuelan Time)

Has to be saturday like in GGT.

I want to see Le Mans LIVE!

PLEASE, don't put it on Sunday, I won't be able to participate.

BUT, if it's really impossible to change, I can watch it on YT as well, it's just that I like watching live...

Works for me:

5 (maybe...)

Oh, and don't even think to retire this race, that's excluded!

Last edited:
If there's a test session on the 8th at the usual time, probably won't be able to make it. Something came up and I have to leave town on Saturday. 22nd still looks okay for me.

2 works perfectly on saturdays. 5 is good but some people just enjoy watching Audi win again. 7 is a no go for me and 8 is good as well.

2 works perfectly on saturdays. 5 is good but some people just enjoy watching Audi win again. 7 is a no go for me and 8 is good as well.

No. I enjoy the emotions that Le Mans gives, whether I'm watching the top teams or the backmarkers, nothing comes close to Le Mans...

No. I enjoy the emotions that Le Mans gives, whether I'm watching the top teams or the backmarkers, nothing comes close to Le Mans...
Yes Le Mans is cute and all but Audi will just win again :grumpy:. The other classes are a different story. You guys don't have one of those DVRs that save your TV shows?? I have one so that's less ****s given from me.

The Indy 500 was ridiculously intense. The first ever race that actually made me interested in watching and excited. I don't like to watch others drive. I prefer participating myself. I get bored easily :sly:

Rallymorten, can me and my friend (PSN max3915 and GTPlanet ID ANGELO DRIFTER)
Enter the GST group ?
Max3915 will be driving a lambo murcielargo LP670SV
And I ( TOM_LFC_GTR ) will be driving a Nissan GT-R Tokyo motor show concept car '01
Thanks if we can race!
Tom and Angelo.

I have put you guys in already, but as the Nissan GTR isn't part of the "mother championship" of the class you cannot enter it :)

What does "mother championship" mean?
Are any of these allowed:
Lambo Aventador
Tommy Kaira ZZ-ll
Honda NSX-R LM prototype

What does "mother championship" mean?
Are any of these allowed:
Lambo Aventador
Tommy Kaira ZZ-ll
Honda NSX-R LM prototype

P.S what time does the race start GMT and for Angelo Romanian time?
Sorry for the double post

You'll find a link to the championship represented by that class as well as a countdown timer in the OP 👍

I have cut it down to two cars;
Murcielargo LP670SV
Or the Ferrari 458 Italia
I will run some tests and deicide

But, it's true :lol:

Thread title finally updated.. A little more than 10 days to go, looks like I might finally host a succesful event 👍
Yeah. The race comes one day after the end of school!!!! :sly:

Back