Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are currently undergoing a complete respec of LMP's, so priorities lie else where, however, I maybe able to put the GT500 tuning prohibited cars up, if you like?

Try to invite joetruck (He has GT400 and FIA GT3) he looked foward to thw TWD races but wasn't going to be ready in time.

We're not at all picky on what series is being entered, besides I've always been a fan of T/P events 👍

I see no problem in that, and it might even gain you some new drivers as it gives people a chance to drive them against you "crazy V-Speccers" :)

One more confirmed class needed. I'll update OP in a moment 👍

Done. Fun thing I noticed is these two series specs are not too far off each other, generally BST is slightly more powerful and GGT slightly lighter.. I sense an interesting battle between these two classes 👍

Done. Fun thing I noticed is these two series specs are not too far off each other, generally BST is slightly more powerful and GGT slightly lighter.. I sense an interesting battle between these two classes 👍

Another funny thing is...I'm in both of them lol

Just in case it comes to the point there's 2 more classes that can each give a full field, would you guys mind driving as one class, seeing how similar they appear to be anyway?

Oh, and, if Ciro hasn't found out what car to use yet, I'd say Ferrari. Just for the sake of having a Ferrari in this :lol:

I really don't think it'll be a good idea, we would have the re spec the cars for the Lambo.

Isnt the whole idea of this race is to compare specs of cars from different series ?

Just in case it comes to the point there's 2 more classes that can each give a full field, would you guys mind driving as one class, seeing how similar they appear to be anyway?

Oh, and, if Ciro hasn't found out what car to use yet, I'd say Ferrari. Just for the sake of having a Ferrari in this :lol:

I'm just going to go with the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 GT3, OK? :sly: It's not the fastest but certainly not as slow as that stupid McLaren... :grumpy:

I'm just going to go with the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 GT3, OK? :sly: It's not the fastest but certainly not as slow as that stupid McLaren... :grumpy:

I don't know, gedi says that the Lambo is the fastest.

Well, he certainly knows better than me so I believe him... :)

When I tested all the global cars I found that the lambo was 0.400 faster but and I say BUT was a pig to drive and get consistent laps. So in the right hands yes it would be the fastest 👍

When I tested all the global cars I found that the lambo was 0.400 faster but and I say BUT was a pig to drive and get consistent laps. So in the right hands yes it would be the fastest 👍

Am I "the right hands"? Well, I don't know, probably not but still... :D

SkengD
Isnt the whole idea of this race is to compare specs of cars from different series ?

No, the whole idea is to have racing series organisers enter their series as a class and have a break from whatever far in the championship they are :)

@Ciro, I'll put you in the Gallardo 👍

Hello?? *echoing* C'mon people, we don't bite :lol:

(sidenote: the trend of spotraces continues it seems: people forget to check back)

If we're still this low come Saturday I'll close entries for classes (2/5 invited responded, only 1 has made results) and bring up my own ones. Oh, and, participating in this race will give "Green Card" for a GT5 grand event that's about to come :)

Last edited:
Of course that would be ideal, but my PM box has limits too :lol: I've forgotten to count one invite which I only found out payed off today 👍

Was just about to sign up for this before I noticed this was a 5am race for me. Totally my style of get down at a track that I love. Sorry guys hopefully ill get on the grid with you in the future! 👍

The start time is 8:00AM for me, so it's unlikely I'll be able to make it. However, I do have an idea for a third class: Lightweight Sports Car from my PCEA European Championship. Specs are as follows:
Max. Power: 400HP
Max. Weight: 1200kg, like British Lightweights (The Heavyweight Sports Car category, in contrast, has a minimum weight of 1200kg.)
Feel free to use that class if you want to.

Still time, but the worst is the race hosts I PM and never get any response from.. I feel like announcing them when it's over, for them to hang ashame :)

Back