Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, planned week or a week later. Also notice: I think I've been talking about a "Special grand event". This is coming a lot closer, a few details to be fixed and "calls" to be made, otherwise it's pretty much set! I'll have the thread up once things are set in stone 👍 remember that no matter how things pan out, you can only qualify for it by participating in this and Coming enduros

I might be interested in the "Lightweights" class. Is it any "non-race" car under 1100kg's? what mods are allowed?

Yeah, what are the exact specs for that lightweight class? I'll join that one since it doesn't have as many entrants.

I've been pm'ing the person in charge of the class, when I hear something I will pass the info unless he does :) remember, when you have the specs, make the official signup with GTP, PSN and car 👍

Yeah, what are the exact specs for that lightweight class? I'll join that one since it doesn't have as many entrants.

Maximum power is 400HP, maximum weight is 1200kg. Hope this answers your question.

Last edited:
Thanks for the spec.

Is there a universal tire restriction for this race, or are we going by what is in the specs?

Thanks for reminding me. Tyres used will be the ones allowed by the regulations of the specific series. Updating OP

OK, so what's the tire spec for the lightweight class? Do we always have to be on those tires, or can we use harder tires if we want? Thanks

Awesome. when I get home this afternoon, I'll look in my garage and find my weapon of choice and sign up for the lightweights if there still a position available :)

Awesome. when I get home this afternoon, I'll look in my garage and find my weapon of choice and sign up for the lightweights if there still a position available :)

I made an error with the lightweights. 1200kg is the maximum weight, not the minimum. My bad.

Signing up for PCE (lightweights)

PSN alefin
GTP alefin
Car RUF BTR '86

We can tune these cars? What's the tire spec for these lightweights?

@Matti, what colors are you looking for? Got about 2600 just waiting to be used.

@Tyres, I'm just gonna use something like GT5: the softest permitted or lower

Signing up for PCE (lightweights)

PSN alefin
GTP alefin
Car RUF BTR '86

We can tune these cars? What's the tire spec for these lightweights?

I'm thinking either Racing Hard or Racing Medium, leaning toward Hard.

What aids are we using? Just so I know and can start practicing. I'm looking at entering with a TVR Cerbera or Griffith at the moment. But might start leaning towards a FWD car.

Read and responded twice :lol:

Seems like we'll be moving it back two weeks, just an early warning.

Sorry for double-posting, but it's been a few days.. I'm not sure if you can really call that post-whoring?

Anyway, turns out there's a possibility to revert back to June 8th rather than June 22nd, so, should we aim for the 8th or the 22nd?

Personally I'd say we stick to the date we have now and if possible have a test day on the 8th. Sounds good?

Well, after all it's giving people two more weeks to finally realise participating in this is more gain for less pain, plus considering everyone lives by a biweekly schedule the change shouldn't be that extreme, not to mention the possible test day

I think the 22nd is fine. I don't believe anyone that's signed up has posted a conflict with that date.

Just a little reminder for you all, I'm gonna set up a test during the weekend and have the race 2 weeks later. Remember to sign out if this date doesn't suit you, God pardon the ones that don't

Edit: I just love this, turns out at the current day and time the race will conflict with the 24 Hours of Le Mans. So that leaves following options:

1: Start the race earlier. At least an hour would be needed for this to not conflict LM.

2: Start the race later the same day. Again an hour is at play.

3: Hold it on the 8th after all

4: Delay it another 2 weeks

5: Race regardless of Le Mans. You can always watch it on YouTube.

6: Retire this race now.

7: Race Friday night (time tba)

8: Race Sunday morning (time tba)

9: Shorten the race to a single hour, and start a little earlier.

I'm on all except no. 4, I know just what happens if too many delays occur..

Last edited:
I vote for keeping it on a Saturday. Don't care what time or week. The other days conflict with other weekly events for me.

Back