Trial Mountain 2-Hour | Gedi69 is king of the mountain!

What should the tyre regulations be?

• Racing Hard or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Racing Medium or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still time, but the worst is the race hosts I PM and never get any response from.. I feel like announcing them when it's over, for them to hang ashame :)

I know what you mean. I helped someone out by posting on about 50 people's walls on here, got two "no's" :grumpy:

Anyway, not sure yet if ill be at home that day, could be out visiting 250 odd miles away.

I have a Lotus Evora for the Lightweight class, which will be the ride I'll likely use if I can wake up in time. At least I don't have a schedule conflict with either TDZDave's World Endurance Championship or Furi's World Sportscar Championship.

So, as of right now, GGT is filled (YAY, a full class), BST and PCE both have one driver, and, due to the low numbers in all classes, two more classes are open for reservations.. Now just to find the drivers and championships.. IT'S FREE EVERYONE! Gonna try to do THE way of promoting this..

Oh, that's just the way I worded it at first :banghead: :lol: still hoping for even more drivers so we can get a good grid

Right, I've been trying my very best to get this promoted, in the space people can hardly miss it (trivia for you all). Adding to that, I've got the simplest PM available from one of the invited: Na. Well, at least it's a response :indiff:

hmmmm, the 8th is a bit far away for me to say if i definately can or not, but as you know rallymorton, I can Pace/safety car if you like. If not, i may enter as a competitor. But as i said, i will know if i can closer to the date.

Hey matti, I should be ok doing the Safety Car myself, but thanks for your offer nonetheless :)

Morten's at it again and I like this. Great way to increase my patience.

Ok. Do we have to use any of the GGT cars with their specs and all?

I'm from GGT.

GTP name: sparkytooth
PSN ID: sparkytooth50001
Class: Global GT
Car: TBA

Like I said, too many ideas with too little interest :) returning to the 3-class format 👍

Question. Can I use any car from GGT that isn't the old maccy I have?

I'd like to post an idea of what cars are eligible for Lightweight Sports Car. Although I started it as a category for a European Championship, for this race I'm willing to expand it to include any lightweight car from around the globe.
Again, specs are as follows:
Max. Power: 400HP
Max. Weight: 1200kg (No decision yet on a minimum weight)
I also believe that this category would make an excellent junior division for GGT or V-spec. What are your thoughts on this?

A junior division, I'm already thinking of a One-make Junior Division.

Thats ok :) Unfortunately i wont be in on the 8th, during that time. :( so i won't be able to enter as a competitor.

ok, i got my dates wrong, i'm busy on the 6th lol.

So i can maybe enter.. still a bit far away to be sure, but if i can,

I'll enter in the BST V-Spec (BST) Class. Car will be a Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07, in a Amber colour.

ok, i got my dates wrong, i'm busy on the 6th lol.

So i can maybe enter.. still a bit far away to be sure, but if i can,

I'll enter in the BST V-Spec (BST) Class. Car will be a Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07, in a Amber colour.

Yeah that's fine by me :) welcome aboard 👍

Thanks gedi. Got a small problem though, Even with full 200KG of ballast, my car is 1KG short of the minimum :(

Ready for my car! "Better than the old MP4-12C yet less powerful"

Get this riddle and I'll give 10 pts if you guys get the car right.

R8 or Gallardo?

Anyways, I might have the recipe for a class with a potential to make for a series to keep me happy until GT6, but I won't reveal anything until either this is completely over or a class opens :) I can say that they've got 650BHP

Nope. It's not 4WD. It's a RWD like my old Maccy. Oh and I painted my car black.

Edit: It's a 458 italia. Seems like a very balanced machine, much more than my old Mclaren.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT:

First of all, the Safety Car section in the OP has been updated

Second, June 8th MAY be in danger. So the question is, IF we have to move, would we rather have it one week earlier or two weeks later? Please note that it's not yet certain, but I WILL keep you updated

Back