TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Hi Guys,

I am going to announce a new team on Thursday :-)
That means I am going to withdraw from EM.com Racing.

Best Regards
Allan Groth

GTP_Groth
Hi Guys,

I am going to announce a new team on Thursday :-)
That means I am going to withdraw from EM.com Racing.

Best Regards
Allan Groth

Hi Allan.

Just so your aware, this does mean that all the points gained in the first race will be lost due to you racing for EM.com Racing previously.

Look forward to seeing your new team.

Solid

Last edited:
SolidS2k
In my time it's 3pm so that's 9am for you I believe. You are GMT -6 right?

Don't forget that that's when the race starts. The lobby will be open an hour before for setup practice and qualiying.

1ST RACE RESULTS -

Class A

1st) A1-242 = 10pts
2nd) tomhart9 = 8pts

Class B

1st) SolidS2k = 10pts
2nd) marfyB22 = 8pts
3rd) Okyo2007DK = 6pts

Team Championship Standing's -

1st) Ultra Max - 18pts
2nd) Arctic Racing - 10pts
3rd) Green Giants - 8pts
4th) EM.com Racing - 6pts

Just so you are aware I'm also part of EM.com racing, still down ad looking for a team for some reason

@ tomhart9 - It's ok, that's only cause eran hasn't been about to change it for a while.

GTracer38
Team Ultra Max is also an all Mazda team :)

Mazda's seem very popular ATM! Not complaining though :)

yoman297
2 people per car rule? Except if they're on a team together, of course.

How do you mean? Only 2 people in the same class can have the same car? Well me and eran are both running a CR-Z and I know of one more who is in using it too.

I don't think it really matters, but it would be nice if there was a bigger variety of TC's in the series. It's just down to personal preference in the end.

Any spots open for this series?

Hi toyotsupra, yes there is. You will have to join a team or make one of your own to compete though. There are a couple of teams looking for drivers at the moment so you shouldn't have trouble joining one. EM.com Racing & Honda Fresh are both looking for drivers in class A & B. To join EM.com Racing send an email to kol.bailey9@gmail.com or a private message to nitrorocks requesting to join or if you prefer Honda Fresh, send a PM to freshseth83.

SolidS2k
Hi toyotsupra, yes there is. You will have to join a team or make one of your own to compete though. There are a couple of teams looking for drivers at the moment so you shouldn't have trouble joining one. EM.com Racing & Honda Fresh are both looking for drivers in class A & B. To join EM.com Racing send an email to kol.bailey9@gmail.com or a private message to nitrorocks requesting to join or if you prefer Honda Fresh, send a PM to freshseth83.

Ok and do you know what times the races are on? I'm uk time please

toyotsupra
Ok and do you know what times the races are on? I'm uk time please

Yeah, I'll figure out the rest when I get home from work tonight (im uk too)but this Saturday's race at SPA is at 3pm GMT but the lobby will open at 2pm GMT for practice and qualifying.

The Saturday after is at London and the race is at 2pm so the lobby opens at 1pm for practice and qualifying.

The rest like I said I'll figure out tonight after work.

SolidS2k
Yeah, I'll figure out the rest when I get home from work tonight (im uk too)but this Saturday's race at SPA is at 3pm GMT but the lobby will open at 2pm GMT for practice and qualifying.

The Saturday after is at London and the race is at 2pm so the lobby opens at 1pm for practice and qualifying.

The rest like I said I'll figure out tonight after work.

3pm in afternoon? Or early in the morning

Name of team:
Zealand Racing

Name of the racemanager:
Allan Groth

Team colours:
Metallic Lime Green & black rims

List of drivers:
Allan Groth, nr. 80, Mazda RX-7 TC (class A), Okyo2007DK
Michael Moltke, nr. 79, TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM ’00 (class B), LegNyls

Team logo:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/zealandracing1.png/

Car Pictures:
Class A
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/sangimignanotownsquarek.jpg/
Class B
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/sangimignanotownsquare1.jpg

We have one slot open at our team.
So if you need at team, come join us.

Last edited:
@ GTP_Groth

Please PM toyotsupra as he is looking for a team to join. Thanks!

I like the sound of your team mate! How did you come up with the name? Nice logo too! Can you make the race next saturday?

@toyotsupra, please send a PM to GTP_Groth regarding an open slot in his team. Thanks!

👍

Well LegNyls is Slyngel backwards and is a Danish word for (Bandit)
Zealand is the name of the part of Denmark I am from.

None of us can participate on Saturday because of Christmas lunch, but in London, we will both participate.

Wont be at the race this weekend, playing for my football (soccer) team! Unless it's called off I wont see you guys.
Good luck!

tomhart9
Wont be at the race this weekend, playing for my football (soccer) team! Unless it's called off I wont see you guys.
Good luck!

Okay mate, let your manager know. Good luck for your football game!

GTP_Groth
Well LegNyls is Slyngel backwards and is a Danish word for (Bandit)
Zealand is the name of the part of Denmark I am from.

None of us can participate on Saturday because of Christmas lunch, but in London, we will both participate.

Ahh that's cool! Alright see you at London, have a nice Christmas lunch!

toyotsupra
It's ok I don't know if i will join yet thnks anyways

Your welcome mate.

Maybe i will participate. Its 16.00 Danish time and i have to be at lunch 18.00.

To be honest, it's only going to be 40 mins max even for class B. 15 laps @ 2:40 is 36 mins so it'll be even quicker for class A.

Back