TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Hey guys, sorry I can't race as I have no internet at home all week, sorry and good luck in first race. I'll be able to show up next weekend.

Hi guys.

It was a great race.

My car had 207 hp 1000 kg i weight, but i could not keep up with solid and marty.
I did not have any time for practice, but your acceleration and speed was much greater that mine. Wrong car choice? or bad tuning? I know my driving skills aint that good, but anyway...

Have a nice weekend :-)

GTP_Groth/Okyo2007DK

Allan GRoth

Hi mate, yeah it was a good race :) when you get a chance, try a few different cars and see which one feels best for you. I don't consider myself to be a good driver but a bit of light tuning and practice can go a long way in making you faster.

Hey guys, sorry I can't race as I have no internet at home all week, sorry and good luck in first race. I'll be able to show up next weekend.

Hi mate, don't worry about it. I was a very good race indeed even though there was on 5 of us! Look forward to seeing you at next weekends race!👍

For the tire restrictions: Can we pick lower grip tyres, like pick Racing Hards instead of Racing Mediums?

Also @ Solid: In most multi-class racing leagues the lower class sticks to their line and the higher class passes. Would this method work better?

The Prius only has 1 gear, driving line would be good, but if it is absolutely not allowed, I would be fine.

Also: Sorry Yasher for not registering yet. Got tied up with basketball all week. We won 3 games and lost 1. What car have you decided on?

I also need registration information from you. [Name of driver], [car number] [car model] [class], [PSN id]
PM it to me.

Last edited:
Sorry I could not give you Gus the paints. Just got home very late and forgot. I am looking forward to round 2!

For the tire restrictions: Can we pick lower grip tyres, like pick Racing Hards instead of Racing Mediums?

Also @ Solid: In most multi-class racing leagues the lower class sticks to their line and the higher class passes. Would this method work better?

The Prius only has 1 gear, driving line would be good, but if it is absolutely not allowed, I would be fine.

Also: Sorry Yasher for not registering yet. Got tied up with basketball all week. We won 3 games and lost 1. What car have you decided on?

I also need registration information from you. [Name of driver], [car number] [car model] [class], [PSN id]
PM it to me.

You will have you ask eran0004 about the tires, but I believe he chose R Mediums so that we had to have a pit.

That does sound like a good working method, yes. As it is a part of the rules that has not been discussed I think eran0004 will be fine with it also. Personally I don't see a problem with that, I think it's a good idea 👍

The driving line is allowed, so no worries there :)👍

Sorry I could not give you Gus the paints. Just got home very late and forgot. I am looking forward to round 2!

Is the paint chip called Mint Green?

Hi guys.

It was a great race.

My car had 207 hp 1000 kg i weight, but i could not keep up with solid and marty.
I did not have any time for practice, but your acceleration and speed was much greater that mine. Wrong car choice? or bad tuning? I know my driving skills aint that good, but anyway...

Have a nice weekend :-)

GTP_Groth/Okyo2007DK

Allan GRoth

I'm on most nights just message me on the PS and I will have a run with you.

On the topic of the race, I was the only driver to make 2 pitstops and have to run 1 extra lap with damage. It spoiled my race. I caught up the 30-40 seconds to SolidS2K only for the timer to run out when I was side by side with him. So, I'm asking for a rule change. Could we put it on low damage? I probably would have lost 5-10 seconds but I still would have been in the race.

As a little mention, for the season opener to only have 5 people (2 A-class and 3 B-class) was a bit disappointing. It was a good race but I think most of us were racing on our own. Hope to see you all next week.

On the brright side of things I ran and got some good lap times today. I'm only 1 second off of race pace tomorrow, so winning or running top 5 is out of the question. Other than that Im happy.

I'm on most nights just message me on the PS and I will have a run with you.

On the topic of the race, I was the only driver to make 2 pitstops and have to run 1 extra lap with damage. It spoiled my race. I caught up the 30-40 seconds to SolidS2K only for the timer to run out when I was side by side with him. So, I'm asking for a rule change. Could we put it on low damage? I probably would have lost 5-10 seconds but I still would have been in the race.

As a little mention, for the season opener to only have 5 people (2 A-class and 3 B-class) was a bit disappointing. It was a good race but I think most of us were racing on our own. Hope to see you all next week.

You did a good job in that race!

On the brright side of things I ran and got some good lap times today. I'm only 1 second off of race pace tomorrow, so winning or running top 5 is out of the question. Other than that Im happy.

Good luck for tomorrow!

I'm bummed I missed the race by 12 hours :lol:
But I assure you, I will be there next race to run the pacecar.

I agree. I watch a racing series on tv called BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) and the cars that use a turbo just pull a clear lead on the straights, but the non turbo'd cars have better handling so are faster around the corners, which I think is just a coincidence.

Been practicing around SPA today (and still am now if anyone want's to join me) and I love the circuit. Think I'm half decent on it now.

...except for the cars that need it to stay competitive, such as my good old prius. Horrible acceleration, the turbo increases torque but not hp.

...except for the cars that need it to stay competitive, such as my good old prius. Horrible acceleration, the turbo increases torque but not hp.

Yeah that's the only way a turbo can be fair :) Are you class A or B? I presume B? Fancy a practice session on SPA now?

Sure. By practicing before a race I meant a practice race with more than one person. I'm in your lounge.

Yep it feels like it.

I wrote an e-mail to eran but i no answer :-(

Well I know that eran is busy with personal things atm so that's probably why he hasn't answered.

I just hope that people will start turning up for races and practices...:grumpy:

People agree to stuff then don't turn up (with the exception to those who can't make it)

SolidS2k
Well I know that eran is busy with personal things atm so that's probably why he hasn't answered.

I just hope that people will start turning up for races and practices...:grumpy:

People agree to stuff then don't turn up (with the exception to those who can't make it)

Or they miscalculate the time by 12 hours :indiff:

What time is the next race? In your time

In my time it's 3pm so that's 9am for you I believe. You are GMT -6 right?

Don't forget that that's when the race starts. The lobby will be open an hour before for setup practice and qualiying.

1ST RACE RESULTS -

Class A

1st) A1-242 = 10pts
2nd) tomhart9 = 8pts

Class B

1st) SolidS2k = 10pts
2nd) marfyB22 = 8pts
3rd) Okyo2007DK = 6pts

Team Championship Standing's -

1st) Ultra Max - 18pts
2nd) Arctic Racing - 10pts
3rd) Green Giants - 8pts
4th) EM.com Racing - 6pts

Last edited:
Was fun running with you earlier Solid. I think the CRZ is much more responsive than the Integra. But I'm going to switch to the Mazda's for these races. Both will be matte black and #83. RX7TC for class A and MiataTC for class B.

freshseth83
Was fun running with you earlier Solid. I think the CRZ is much more responsive than the Integra. But I'm going to switch to the Mazda's for these races. Both will be matte black and #83. RX7TC for class A and MiataTC for class B.

Yeah same mate, we all had a good few races, and very close battles! Okay sure, both cars can't have the same number I'm afraid. Unless you double check with eran first and ask him. I'm really going to have to work on my setup if I want to do any good :(

I'm not sure how this works, but do you run Class A and B at the same time? If that's the case I'll just stick with Class A.

freshseth83
I'm not sure how this works, but do you run Class A and B at the same time? If that's the case I'll just stick with Class A.

You can run both classes if you wish as long as you have a driver for both. So you would need an extra driver to run in Class B :-)

Back