TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Ahh I see. Can I sign up as a pseudo group A/B driver? (If a team will take me on :P)

Yes you can sign up, however you will have to state A or B straight away. The host unfortunately is away for a couple of days so he might not be able to respond to your request.

You can also create your own team to participate in the series as there are two more drivers looking for a team to race for. Send a PM to eran0004 about registering for a team or registering a team itself.

We did indeed. Somehow need to get more people interested. I'm sure that during the season this thread will be alive with post's about the race and the season so far. Including pics and videos.

I can go in this now. I'm not going to fencing anymore :D

Now to choose the cars and make a team, this is going to be a long time for me...

EDIT: The first race is at 3:00AM for me. Can't go.

yoman297
I can go in this now. I'm not going to fencing anymore :D

Now to choose the cars and make a team, this is going to be a long time for me...

EDIT: The first race is at 3:00AM for me. Can't go.

Nice one :-) lets hope you think of a team name quickly as its race day next Saturday...also to point out that there are three drivers looking for teams, two of them are mentioned in the second post so if I was you I'd get in contact with them ASAP. As soon as you figure out a name for the team and the car colours, get an email dispatched first class to eran0004@gmail.com to get your team registered.

Don't forget that even though you may not be able to make the race, your teammates might!

EM.com Racing announcement: We are fielding two Nissan Silvia RM in class B. Also Subaru Impreza TC in class A. We have 3 new drivers

As pace car, what speed will I be going? And when can you send the car, I'd like to get practicing :)

As pace car, what speed will I be going? And when can you send the car, I'd like to get practicing :)

I've sent you a FR on psn, i'll send the car as soon as I can. I don't think there is a determined speed yet, but 70-80 sounds not too slow.

EDIT Please note that eran0004 should be sending the car etc but as he isn't about i'll do it for him.

SolidS2k
I've sent you a FR on psn, i'll send the car as soon as I can. I don't think there is a determined speed yet, but 70-80 sounds not too slow.

EDIT Please note that eran0004 should be sending the car etc but as he isn't about i'll do it for him.

Sounds good, FR accepted.

Edit:
Sweet, thanks for sending. Do you mind if mind if I paint it and the rims flourescent yellow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Krog
Sweet, thanks for sending. Do you mind if mind if I paint it and the rims flourescent yellow?

I would say, only until the day before race day as eran has specific colours he wants. But for now, yeah go for it :) 👍

SolidS2k
I would say, only until the day before race day as eran has specific colours he wants. But for now, yeah go for it :) 👍

I don't think I'm going to waste a paint chip like that.

I don't know how much people are meant to practice but I've only had two 30 minute sessions in the car. :) I'm happy about the results to.

Last edited:
GTracer38
I don't know how much people are meant to practice but I've only had two 30 minute sessions in the car. :) I'm happy about the results to.

I've had about the same. I had a session with you a few days ago, also eran0004, and nitrorocks so probably just under 2 hours including solo practice. I will do a bit more practice tonight and tomorrow night.

Ahh I see. Can I sign up as a pseudo group A/B driver? (If a team will take me on :P)

You can enter both A and B class, but not in the same race obviously. You can switch from A to B or the other way around during the season, but you won't take the points from class A with you to class B (or the other way around). The points you collect in class B will remain in class B and the points you collect in class A will remain in class A.

Oh, and hi all! I'm back again :)

For pace car: We have to agree on a speed. It depends of course on the reason why the pace car is on the track. If it's because of an accident, then I think the pace car driver can decide what a good speed is. Don't go too fast though, we don't want the pace car spinning off the track ;)

For the formation lap, I'm thinking that the neighborhood of 80 km/h (like, 50-ish mph?) is a good speed. What do you think?

The body colour can be fluorescent yellow, but as long as it's some sort of yellow it's okay. I'm thinking something like this:
SafetyCar.jpg

The yellow racing suit is optional, it doesn't matter that much. No stig suit/helmet though please :P

Welcome back eran!

I quite agree with your pace car idea, for the speed however I think personally it should be based on the size of the track. The bigger the track the faster the pace car goes. Don't want to be doing 50mph round the Nurburgring. Nordschleife, will take forever lol

Got in contact with yoman297 about the team.

We'll be setting up a team called the Green Giants :P Should be great...

Our ethos: Motorsport damages the poor environment, so to prevent us from doing this:

...we picked the (still to be confirmed) hybrid car for the group B, and the (most :S) environmentally friendly group A car... the Mitsubishi.

We shall take a stand against global warming in the world of competitive motor sport. We even have a beautiful colour scheme of Lime Green body and Silver White wheels on our cars.

We give thanks to our sponsors: Al Gore

Last edited:
Yasher
Got in contact with yoman297 about the team.

We'll be setting up a team called the Green Giants :P Should be great...

Our ethos: Motorsport damages the poor environment, so to prevent us from doing this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2taViFH_6_Y">YouTube Link</a>

...we picked the (still to be confirmed) hybrid car for the group B, and the (most :S) environmentally friendly group A car... the Mitsubishi.

We shall take a stand against global warming in the world of competitive motor sport. We even have a beautiful colour scheme of Lime Green body and Silver White wheels on our cars.

We give thanks to our sponsors: Al Gore

Glad to hear you took my advice :D The grid is starting to fill up now!

Hybrid as in the Prius? Looks quite cool. Still prefer my CR-Z :P

Should have a couple of practice sessions before Saturday morning :)

Welcome back eran!

I quite agree with your pace car idea, for the speed however I think personally it should be based on the size of the track. The bigger the track the faster the pace car goes. Don't want to be doing 50mph round the Nurburgring. Nordschleife, will take forever lol

No formation lap on Nordschleife :P Probably best with a standing start there...

Latest Posts

Back