TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Hi Guys,

I think this is a great initiative, and I really want to be a part of it.
I’m trying to convince my buddy that we will have to make a team.
I’ll get back to you guys as soon as possible.

-Allan-

Sounds great Allan! Hope you can convince him :)

I'll be going away during the weekend (friday to tuesday) so it might be a bit hard for me to get on this forum or check my e-mail during that time. Just so you know, if I don't reply for a couple of days...

Last edited:
SolidS2k
That's a shame you don't have the time :( I think that I am not too good, but it's just some friendly fun :D:tup:

@ Nitrorocks - Good luck :) hope you do it!

I suck, but at the same time hate losing. They dont go hand in hand, so I'd probably rage quit a few races XD

GTP_Groth
Hi Guys,

I think this is a great initiative, and I really want to be a part of it.
I’m trying to convince my buddy that we will have to make a team.
I’ll get back to you guys as soon as possible.

-Allan-

Nice to hear mate! Failing that you could always join an existing team looking for a driver :) but yeah let's hope you can convince your friend to join in on the fun :D

@Schwartz38 - I can be the same at times, especially if I've already had a bad day at work lol. I had a rage last night just because some @sshole kept hitting me off the track cause I was quicker than him. :/

At the end of the day, practice makes perfect! Or at least makes you alot better lol 👍

Yes! I've been going to NASCAR, Indy Car, and the Copper World Races since I was a month old.

I wish I could go to NASCAR again!!! It was the 2nd best event I've ever been too. ;) Nothing tops the Bathurst 1000 though. However, like you I have been
going to races since I was a month old. I have gone to V8 Supercars the most but I have pretty much covered all the motorsport series that have raced in Australia. I hope you get to race and win the Le mans 24hr. :) I am only at the level of go-karting (I'm only 15 years old btw) but I would love to have the chance to drive a V8SC or GT3/1 car around Bathurst. :) :) Good Luck mate (Sorry about the life story ;) )

SolidS2k thanks for the add! :)

Also, it looks like I might not be able to make it for the first race :/

Until then, will we be having any 'official' practice sessions? Eran, you could just say a date and time and see who shows up?

Until then, will we be having any 'official' practice sessions? Eran, you could just say a date and time and see who shows up?

Your welcome matey :)

Looks like me and eran will have to work harder if your not here for the first race lol ;)

I'm usually online from 5pm to 11pm GMT so if your on then send a message :) I've had a session with both eran and nitrorocks and it wasn't scheduled. If you see someone online, just ask :)

I'm on now if you or anyone want's a session.👍

GTracer38
I wish I could go to NASCAR again!!! It was the 2nd best event I've ever been too. ;) Nothing tops the Bathurst 1000 though. However, like you I have been
going to races since I was a month old. I have gone to V8 Supercars the most but I have pretty much covered all the motorsport series that have raced in Australia. I hope you get to race and win the Le mans 24hr. :) I am only at the level of go-karting (I'm only 15 years old btw) but I would love to have the chance to drive a V8SC or GT3/1 car around Bathurst. :) :) Good Luck mate (Sorry about the life story ;) )

What engine and chassis do you run? I would love to run the Bathurst 1000 and/or the 12 hours of Bathurst. Would be awesome. My goal is to run any endurance race/series I can anywhere. Lol good luck with your career too!

What engine and chassis do you run? I would love to run the Bathurst 1000 and/or the 12 hours of Bathurst. Would be awesome. My goal is to run any endurance race/series I can anywhere. Lol good luck with your career too!

I run a Monaco GP3 Sprint with the mandatory Yamaha 100CC J engine. Club meet this weekend :) . Praying for rain. 👍

I'll be away (out of town) from tomorrow until Tuesday. Maybe I'll be available on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, but I can't promise anything. It depends on how busy my job is that week. But like Solid said, add him and the others on PSN and have an impromptu practice session :)

eran0004
I'll be away (out of town) from tomorrow until Tuesday. Maybe I'll be available on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, but I can't promise anything. It depends on how busy my job is that week. But like Solid said, add him and the others on PSN and have an impromptu practice session :)

What is your job Erik?

GTracer38
I run a Monaco GP3 Sprint with the mandatory Yamaha 100CC J engine. Club meet this weekend :) . Praying for rain. 👍

I have he KT100 Yamaha! I just got to drive a SR Max, so therefore Yamahas are slow now! Lol

I can't participate in this series, the times are way off for me. Unless I sleep all day I can't make most of the races. Sorry.

I can't participate in this series, the times are way off for me. Unless I sleep all day I can't make most of the races. Sorry.

You can join the ones you can make though. You can be the fourth driver of my team if you want. Right now there's 9-10 drivers participating, so there is room for extra drivers in each team.

What is your job Erik?

I'm in the dance business! But I'm not dancing, I'm doing administration in an organization working for the free dancers, choreographers and dance teachers in the north of Sweden. Arranging training, coordinating events, communication and information, promoting dance, economy, struggling to get more funds from the government and that sort of thing. A lot of paper work, but it's really nice :) And I get to travel a lot.

Drivers looking for teams

tomhart9 (gtplanet ID)

JoeTruckV8 (PSN ID)

Last edited:
December 3rd: Important times

The following information is important for everyone who is participating in the TTS. Team managers have to make sure that this information reaches all their drivers.

For the first race, on December 3rd, the room will be created at 06.00 UTC time and there will be 45 minutes of practice. At 06.45 the qualification session will begin. It will work like this:

06:45. The regulations will be set to 990 kg / 200 hp
06:45 - 06:50. All class B cars must enter the track. Class B cars that doesn't enter during this period will be disqualified. Class B cars can not leave the track and enter again after 06:50. So make sure you do all settings adjustments BEFORE you enter qualification session. This is to make sure that all class B cars are within the allowed regulations. Once you've entered the room, you can start your qualification laps.
06:50. The regulations will be changed to 1100 kg / 400 hp.
06:50 - 07:00. All class A cars enter the track. Once you've entered, you can start your qualification laps.
07:00. Race starts.

So: All class B cars should be present at 06:45 UTC, and 06:50 is the definite deadline for class B cars to enter. All class A cars should be present at 06:50, and 07:00 is the definite deadline for class A cars to enter.

All settings adjustments should be made before 06:45 (unless you enjoy stressing out in the pit only minutes away from disqualification).

Last edited:
I was practicing yesterday and the limit is 404bhp, there is no 400bhp option. Not sure on whether you can select 200bhp though.

I was practicing yesterday and the limit is 404bhp, there is no 400bhp option. Not sure on whether you can select 200bhp though.

That's true. 200 is not available either, so the limit is gonna be the closest number above 200 and 400.

If I can convert the times to Pacific time, and I can make it, I will. I'll be using the NSX-RM in the 1100kg class A, and the MX-5 TC in class B.

Back