TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
The post on the first page hasn't updated so I'm wondering if I'm all set to race on Saturday for EM racing?

No formation lap on Nordschleife :P Probably best with a standing start there...

What about crashes? Surely the pace car would come out?

The post on the first page hasn't updated so I'm wondering if I'm all set to race on Saturday for EM racing?

You need to get in contact with nitrorocks asap. You should still turn up saturday morning though as you have applied.

Ehh sorry, but I'm probably going to change my car to the R34 :S

Get in contact with your team manager and he will have to notify eran0004 of the change.

I have school lol

Good point lol.

Last edited:
Ehh sorry, but I'm probably going to change my car to the R34 :S

Fuel Economy? She's a guzzler :*( 14L/100km compared to Prius which is 3.5L/100km :( But I'll let ya.

;)

Anyway, registering now unless Yasher hasn't already.

Last edited:
Could we maybe have 3 of your worst races not to go towards your score, to make up for people not getting to races?

+No I haven't :(

Last edited:
freshseth83
Team freshseth83? I didn't know we had teams, no one has approached me regarding it.

Ah well you obviously weren't told then. Okay basically as this is a Team series, you are required to either be part of a team or make your own team and hire drivers to be part of your team. As its so close to the first race, I would suggest you make your own and send these following details to eran0004 -

Name
Class A or B
Car
Psn name
Gt planet name
Team name

eran0004 will have to get you a link so you can mark down which races you can and cannot participate in.

This will let him know that you wish to register your team and be a part of the series :)

Also you don't have to have anyone else on your team but it helps.

nitrorocks
Are all the races 7 am for you guys?

Not all of the races, but i know the first one is.

Nitrorocks, have you been in contact with tomhart9 about racing for your team?

Don't forget everyone that the lobby opens an hour before the race!

Make sure you enter in plenty of time to change your settings!

First of all I regret to inform you that eran0004 will not be making the race tomorrow for personal reasons. Lets hope he get things sorted out 👍

I will be hosting the race tomorrow morning (depending on your timezone) It will open at 6am or close to it. And it will be called TTS - Private. make sure you enter before 6:30am. I will tell you when qualifying is in the lobby at 6:35-6:40

Here are the regulations for the first race of the series.

Track: Nürburgring. GP/F
Laps: 20
No driving aids except for ABS and TCS (if required)
Damage: on (Heavy, so be careful!)
Tyre / fuel depletion on
Slipstream effect: weak
Grid order: fastest first
Penalties off
Tyre restriction: Racing medium

I must stress that, this is a clean & fair racing series so please, no funny business. When the first car passes the finishing line at the end of the race, the maximum limit will be set to allow as many cars as possible to finish the race. IF anyone decides that they want to jump a car or two at the very end by cutting corners, they will be penalised quite thoroughly.

For instance if I am in 4th and jump two cars at the end to 2nd, I will be moved back two places from my original position back from 4th to 6th, and if you take out an opponent by cutting corners you will be moved back again depending on how many cars you hit and also get a points deduction for foul play, the points that are deducted will be awarded equally to the cars you damaged.

FIRST CORNER RULE : I realise how important the first corner can be but please make sure you all go round in an orderly fashion and don't attempt any stupid manouvers that could end in a crash, it will just upset people and put them off.

PASSING : Make sure all overtakes/undertakes are clean and you have your car in a position where you can both make the corner or hold off on the throttle to avoid collision. Any car which is ahead going into the corner has the right of way and you must let them lead to a point, unless you can both make it side by side.

PACE CAR : If there is a pace car driver then at the start of the race everyone will follow it around in order until it enters the pit lane and passes the white line(if there is one, if not then we will think of something). Drivers must wait for the lead car to start accelerating before they do.

PITSTOPS : Everyone must pit at least once in the race. Failure to do so will result in a points penalty.

RACE REVIEW: I along with someone else if needed, will review the race replay for any incidents that are reported by the drivers or marshall after the race has finished.

Haha. Yes you did :P

This may be a bit much to ask, but could we maybe have a practise first lap to try out the pace car etc. (just so people know what they're doing)????

I suppose but then all you have to do is follow the car infront of you for a lap until the pace car pits. Everyone will start as soon as the first car crosses the start/finish line.

I have kart practice early in the morning, so I can't make it to the first race! Sorry guys! I couldn't send an FR to whoever needed Mint Green on my team, so earn can let them run an alternate green color? Sorry for this sudden news.

I'm scared I'm going to spin out on a turn and the whole line behind me will crash.:scared:

That would make it interesting ;) Shouldn't happen if you don't drive full pace.

Hi guys.

It was a great race.

My car had 207 hp 1000 kg i weight, but i could not keep up with solid and marty.
I did not have any time for practice, but your acceleration and speed was much greater that mine. Wrong car choice? or bad tuning? I know my driving skills aint that good, but anyway...

Have a nice weekend :-)

GTP_Groth/Okyo2007DK

Allan GRoth

Latest Posts

Back