TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
!! Team Ultra Max update !!​

I would like to introduce our newest driver A1-242. We will both be piloting the Mazda RX7 TC in Class A. Team colors will be announced very shortly.

I'm withdrawing the team entry of 'Shoestring Racing' because of the lack of interest. I am now a out of contract driver looking for a team.
PSN: MarfyB22
Class: Either
Number: 38
I'll make most if not all the races.

Last edited:
I'll get all my things in order once I get a side-view picture of my car. It is really getting on my nerves that I can't find my flashdrive. :irked:

GTracer38
I'm withdrawing the team entry of 'Shoestring Racing' because of the lack of interest. I am now a out of contract driver looking for a team.
PSN: MarfyB22
Class: Either
Number: 38
I'll make most if not all the races.

Join mine?

Erik what do I do? I have decided I can't do Nissan with the t
Extensive testing I did. I'm only running a 2 car team in A Class. I'm torn between the TVR that maxes out at 1085 KG, and he Impreza TC that won't go any lower than 1140 KG I think.

Erik what do I do? I have decided I can't do Nissan with the t
Extensive testing I did. I'm only running a 2 car team in A Class. I'm torn between the TVR that maxes out at 1085 KG, and he Impreza TC that won't go any lower than 1140 KG I think.

The TVR can only enter class B, so if you want to go for A then it should be the Impreza. 1100 kg is the minimum weight for the A class, so it's fine to go above that.

No. I will have either silver or black body. And me and my teammate will have a yellow set of wheels and a red so we are distinctive and easy to spot

!! Team Ultra Max update !!​

I would like to introduce our newest driver GTracer38. He will be making his team Ultra Max debut in class B.

I'm going to have to add one of you so I can join in on your practice races or whatever they are. I need to know how fast you guys are. ;)

The Rally cars were fun! We were door to door over the jumps! and your door was coming off lol

Haha! Thought there was a bit of drag :P That's my excuse for not winning lol

@ EliteDreamer: Add me if you like. Solids2k 👍

Haha! Thought there was a bit of drag :P That's my excuse for not winning lol

@ EliteDreamer: Add me if you like. Solids2k 👍

Something tells me your already on my list... or maybe was on my list... I'll have to check next time I can actually get on.

EliteDreamer
Something tells me your already on my list... or maybe was on my list... I'll have to check next time I can actually get on.

Just checked and your not on my FL. maybe on an older account.

Back