TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
!! Team Ultra Max update !!​

I would like to announce that our newest driver GTracer38 has chosen to run the Mazda Roadster TC in class B. In doing so, this solidifies team Ultra Max as an all Mazda race team here in the TTS.

!! Team Ultra Max update !!​

I would like to announce that our newest driver GTracer38 has chosen to run the Mazda Roadster TC in class B. In doing so, this solidifies team Ultra Max as an all Mazda race team here in the TTS.

Nice! I've updated the team page: http://touringteamseries.blogspot.com/p/ultra-max.html

Do you want that fancy team logo on the team page? :)

About pace car driver, we have one, I'll have to ask him if he's still up for the job though.

nitrorocks
That is exactly what I meant.

My bad! Didn't read it properly. I think there is someone to drive it yes.

EDIT: His name is Krog and he has applied for the position.

Hi Guys,

I think this is a great initiative, and I really want to be a part of it.
I’m trying to convince my buddy that we will have to make a team.
I’ll get back to you guys as soon as possible.

-Allan-

nitrorocks
A G27 can cost $230.00 but I go both for Christmas. They are cheaper now I think

Damn thats expensive... I'll stick with the DS3 for now...

SolidS2k
Who is Stewart? lol

Also Schwartz, are you participating in the TTS?

Yes! I've been going to NASCAR, Indy Car, and the Copper World Races since I was a month old.

Yes! I've been going to NASCAR, Indy Car, and the Copper World Races since I was a month old.

Oh cool!! :D I go to destruction derby's every sunday and a few times over the year I go to rally events and touring car races too. I plan on going to LeMans one year, that's my dream race to watch.

What's the Copper World Races all about?

SolidS2k
Oh cool!! :D I go to destruction derby's every sunday and a few times over the year I go to rally events and touring car races too. I plan on going to LeMans one year, that's my dream race to watch.

What's the Copper World Races all about?

Sprint cars, Midgets, Silvercrowns. My dream is to win Le Mans if I can make it as a driver.

SolidS2k
Who is Stewart? lol

Also Schwartz, are you participating in the TTS?

Tony Stewart. Hes the guy who battled and beat out carl Edwards in the NASCAR Sprint Cup season Finale to win the championship

And no, I would be in TTS, but I suck and I dont have enough time.

Tony Stewart. Hes the guy who battled and beat out carl Edwards in the NASCAR Sprint Cup season Finale to win the championship

And no, I would be in TTS, but I suck and I dont have enough time.

That's a shame you don't have the time :( I think that I am not too good, but it's just some friendly fun :D:tup:

@ Nitrorocks - Good luck :) hope you do it!

That's a shame you don't have the time :( I think that I am not too good, but it's just some friendly fun :D:tup:

@ Nitrorocks - Good luck :) hope you do it!

Thanks! It's going to be hard though! I want to run the British Formula Ford Festival. Somehow need to get a ride though.

Thanks! It's going to be hard though! I want to run the British Formula Ford Festival. Somehow need to get a ride though.

Your videos on YouTube are good! You look like a good racer! British Formula Ford Festival....doesn't that mean you'll need somewhere to live over here?

Back