TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
An announcement from Shoestring Racing's team manager, Matt Jordan.
'This is my final call for applicants to Shoestring Racing. If there are no applicants by 11:59pm (+11 GMT) on the 19th of November, 2011, then I will have to announce Shoestring Racing's withdrawal from the championship. Regards, Matt Jordan.'

I will be on for practice tonight.

Schwartz38
Its a modified version of these logos I created and sent to him.

If you are interested in having a logo made for your racing team (or anything else), just contact me by posting on my thread or by sending me a message.

Very nice work indeed!

freshseth83
My RX-7 is Matte black with darker black wheels. looks sinister.

That sounds mental! (in a good way) can't wait to see it :) kinda reminds me of the batmobile lol

Its a modified version of these logos I created and sent to him.

Yes, all credit for the new logo goes to Schwartz38! We have some nice plans for an Arctic Racing logo as well, it's gonna look sweet! If you want a logo for your team (or for anything) I can recommend Schwartz38! đź‘Ť

How does one apply, by racing?

You can contact a team manager. Either if you see one here in the forum, or you see the list on teams looking for drivers in post 2 in this thread. You can also tell me if you want to be listed in the "drivers looking for teams", and I'll add you there.

Oops, sorry for the double post...

An announcement from Shoestring Racing's team manager, Matt Jordan.
'This is my final call for applicants to Shoestring Racing. If there are no applicants by 11:59pm (+11 GMT) on the 19th of November, 2011, then I will have to announce Shoestring Racing's withdrawal from the championship. Regards, Matt Jordan.'

I will be on for practice tonight.

I raced him this morning, he is a fast driver! If you join his team you'll have a good shot at winning the team championship ;)

Schwartz38 and I proudly presents:

The brand new Arctic Racing logo!

arcopy.jpg

Don't really know what to use it for. I wish we had a livery editor so I could put it on our cars...
I guess that once we win the team championship, there will be all sorts of merchandise carrying this logo :D

eran0004
Schwartz38 and I proudly presents:

The brand new Arctic Racing logo!

Don't really know what to use it for. I wish we had a livery editor so I could put it on our cars...
I guess that once we win the team championship, there will be all sorts of merchandise carrying this logo :D

That Sir....is EPIC!

I'd like to join, if possible. I can make all the races, and not fussed whose team i'm on.
If possible i prefer RWD cars for A class, and any drivetrain for B class.

I'd like to join, if possible. I can make all the races, and not fussed whose team i'm on.
If possible i prefer RWD cars for A class, and any drivetrain for B class.

Arctic Racing has got a full team already, but I'm sure some of the other teams are interested :) In the second post there is a list of teams looking for drivers, you can PM the team managers listed there.

Eran I love this whole series! The only bad thing is that I don't hunk I can have time for the last event, nor everyone will stay connected.

nitrorocks
Eran I love this whole series! The only bad thing is that I don't hunk I can have time for the last event, nor everyone will stay connected.

I seriously cannot wait for it to get started! Lol the first corner of the first race is a tight hairpin....you just know its going to be a mad dash between everyone lmao!

nitrorocks
Yeah. But the last race is a bit too long don't you think?

I do. Me and eran0004 went on the track and I got him to do a lap in a class A Lexus. It took almost 10 minutes. I worked it out to being just over a 3 hour race(just for the class A cars) and put in my opinion that it was too long and some people won't like it. So far it's down to 15 laps, but nearer the time he said we will do a poll to see what people want. Most of the other races are quite long as well, although I a, looking forward to them!

nitrorocks
Yeah, the oher races are fine. But the L.A. On the time means Western U.S. tome right?

I would imagine so. It's one of the western most Cities in the USA as you well know.

How do I get my cars to the HP regulations?????? I have a Nissan spec R Silvia RM at 278 HP, and My A Class car is a Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 TC at 542 HP! How????

How do I get my cars to the HP regulations?????? I have a Nissan spec R Silvia RM at 278 HP, and My A Class car is a Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 TC at 542 HP! How????

In the car settings, go to the engine section. In there you will find a power limiter. You can change the amount of horsepower in the car.

GTracer38
In the car settings, go to the engine section. In there you will find a power limiter. You can change the amount of horsepower in the car.

Thanks! I was look ing at that but didn't know what to do. I never base regs off of HP, so that's why I didn't know. But thanks again

I find that it's one of the most useful things implemented in the series. But that's just my opinion.

Back