TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
It looks cool, but I've never seen it before. Maybe it's a special Super GT car you can paint? Probably not

I am going to start testing tonight if I have a team mate or not. I will be on around 8pm (+11 GMT) if anyone wants to add me and have a run :)

Wow, you leave the forum to have a good night's sleep, and when you wake up there's three new pages of posts! Here we go:

I have alay wondered this, but what car is in eran's picture? That Mazda?

This?

12_RX7.jpg

It's the RX-7 TC, in Baltic blue. Looking good, huh? Noone is currently using that car/colour combination, so might be an option for those of you who are still looking for good cars/colours.

And I think someone was asking for the car in my old avatar, that one was a rally version of the Volvo Amazon
dead-body-in-backseat-of-volvo-amazon-21293608.jpg

I never thought a Swede would like a car cause it has a Union Jack on it lol. Learn something new every day! :P

Well, I just like flags. Any race car should have at least one!

Just signed up officially! I'll be driving in class A. Look out for team Ultra Max !

Awesome!

Since this series and idea looks great, I'd like to sign up.
Probably not going to make a new team as there already seems to be enough to fill the grid. If a team wants an IS-F RM, I'd be happy to join them. If noone will race with that car, then probably going to try the R34 Skyline. (there seems to be a nissan team forming anyway :) )
and I'd take car number 5, if possible.

If you haven't found a team yet I can put you on the "drivers looking for teams"-list in the second post of this thread. Just let me know! You are welcome to join me and SolidS2k's team with the IS-F, send me a PM if you're interested.

It's 2 drivers per class right? As in, I'm going to only be participating in Class A, so does that mean 2 drivers? 3? I couldn't find anything on it.

Only class A means that you are guaranteed 2 slots in the grid. If there are room for more cars, you can apply for more slots, but in the team championship, only two of the cars will collect points for the teams (and which ones has to be decided before the race starts). You can also have more drivers, and have a rotation, so that two drivers race in the first event, and two others in the second, etc.

This looks good I want to join too, whats the next step?

The next step is to decide wether you want to join a team that already exists, or if you want to make your own team. If you want to join a team, please contact the team manager (as listed in the second post of this thread). If you want to make your own team, you can PM me.

SRAM can you please changer team name to EM.com racing on the roster? And where do you get that Mazda? It's nice!

SRAM can you please changer team name to EM.com racing on the roster? And where do you get that Mazda? It's nice!

Fixed!

And yep, it's the DLC Mazda RX-7 TC.

I'm really looking forward to the start of this series, it's one thing to set a time on a hot lap, but I have no idea how the cars will perform over a distance of 100 kms. Fuel consumption and tyre wear will be interesting to follow. Especially on the London track...

Also, some general info: The races will have damage set to heavy (so race clean...), draft set to weak, grip reduction real.

Last edited:
Christ...look at all the reply's!!! Well that's fair enough eran :) on the subject of clean racing, what about passing? Maybe implementing the same rule as in F1 would be a good idea, where you can only change direction once to stop a car passing you, would help keep it clean. If someone did go against the rules then they get points deduction or put back a place depending on how bad the situation is.

Christ...look at all the reply's!!! Well that's fair enough eran :) on the subject of clean racing, what about passing? Maybe implementing the same rule as in F1 would be a good idea, where you can only change direction once to stop a car passing you, would help keep it clean. If someone did go against the rules then they get points deduction or put back a place depending on how bad the situation is.

One change of line allowed, yes. But it must be done in a way that is not dangerous for the car behind. For instance, if someone is approaching at high speed in a different line, you can't move to obstruct.

Once two cars are side by side (i.e. the front of the car behind is side by side with the rear of the car in front) the track is split in two. Each car must stick to his side of the track, and each side must be big enough for one car's width. The car leaving his side will be held accountable for any incidents that occur.

For cars in different classes the following rules apply: The slower car has the right to chose the fastest line through the corners (except when side by side), but can not deliberately chose a defensive line for the purpose of obstructing a pass.
The faster car has the right to pass without defensive actions from the slower car, but also have the responsibility to make sure that the pass is done in a safe way for both cars.

For cars in the the same class but on different laps the following rule apply:
The car that is being lapped must immediately give room for the lapping car once the track allows this to be done in a safe way (for instance, making an advanced maneuver to give room in the corkscrew of Laguna Seca might not be a good idea. You're allowed to stay in your line until you can give room in a safe manner). The lapping car has the responsibility to make sure that the pass is done in a safe way.

I remembered the password to my original account. :D I'm online now if anyone wants to have a run. ;)

marfyb22
I remembered the password to my original account. :D I'm online now if anyone wants to have a run. ;)

Haha! Nice mate, I accepted your request last night :) I'm afraid I'm at work for the next 8 hours :( or I would have come on!

@eran0004: sounds good mate! At least we all know the rule for that now :) any idea on the penalties for any wrong doings?

Earn can you please change my name to EM.com Racing on the teams page? Thanks

Do you mean changing the team name from Everything Motorsports.com Racing to EM.com racing? Or is it something else that I've missed because I'm totally blind (don't tell the rest of my team!)?

Just when it's abreviated for short. It still is Everything Motorsport.com, just for short EM.com

Just when it's abreviated for short. It still is Everything Motorsport.com, just for short EM.com

Oh I see, I think I've written just EM Racing, and you want EM.com Racing, is that it?

On a sidenote: Arctic racing just recruited the third team member: I.Demes will be driving the Lexus IS-F for us, so now we are a full team, with 2 cars in class B and one in class A :)

Do you mean changing the team name from Everything Motorsports.com Racing to EM.com racing? Or is it something else that I've missed because I'm totally blind (don't tell the rest of my team!)?

Too late lol :sly:

On a sidenote: Arctic racing just recruited the third team member: I.Demes will be driving the Lexus IS-F for us, so now we are a full team, with 2 cars in class B and one in class A

That's awesome news! We need to have another practice lol!

I like the new title logo eran. 👍 Very nice.

Can I pick two colours? I'm going for black & white. :)

I like the new title logo eran. 👍 Very nice.

Its a modified version of these logos I created and sent to him.

TTSeries6.jpg

TTSeries5.jpg

TTSeries3.jpg

TTSeries.jpg

If you are interested in having a logo made for your racing team (or anything else), just contact me by posting on my thread or by sending me a message.

Latest Posts

Back