TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Wow, I missed an entire page, sorry about that. Here is the answer:
The time is set after the game time of each track. The in game time of London is for instance 14:00 (plus of minus a few minutes I think), so the London race will start at 14:00, UK time. The in game time of Indianapolis is 16.00, so that race will start at 16.00, US East coast time, etc.

It goes together with the world tour theme, but what it also does is that it spreads out the times pretty good, so that people living in New York doesn't have to race in morning every time, etc. There's also gonna be events that are too late / early / wrong time for people to attend, but the next week will have a different time and maybe they can attend that race instead. It's not mandatory to attend at every race, so just sign up for the ones you think you can make. And if your team is aiming for the championship title, then maybe your team should arrange for a stand in driver on that date. Also, only two cars from each team is collecting championship points for the team, so if you have three cars, then one can be away and it doesn't matter.

The time listed directly to the right of the track is the local time of the track. Below you have several reference times: UTC (Greenwhich), Sydney, New York and Los Angeles. Also, on the doodle you can easily convert the times to be displayed in your own time zone.

Everyone is probably gonna miss a race here and there. Hope to see your team listed here soon :)

Nice to see alot of interest now :D

I don't know how is is exactly spelled, and he is still uncertain. But maybe we will be all Honda to make it more realistic. Can he use the Honda Integra RM in the A Class?

eran0004
Wow, I missed an entire page, sorry about that. Here is the answer:
The time is set after the game time of each track. The in game time of London is for instance 14:00 (plus of minus a few minutes I think), so the London race will start at 14:00, UK time. The in game time of Indianapolis is 16.00, so that race will start at 16.00, US East coast time, etc.

It goes together with the world tour theme, but what it also does is that it spreads out the times pretty good, so that people living in New York doesn't have to race in morning every time, etc. There's also gonna be events that are too late / early / wrong time for people to attend, but the next week will have a different time and maybe they can attend that race instead. It's not mandatory to attend at every race, so just sign up for the ones you think you can make. And if your team is aiming for the championship title, then maybe your team should arrange for a stand in driver on that date. Also, only two cars from each team is collecting championship points for the team, so if you have three cars, then one can be away and it doesn't matter.

The time listed directly to the right of the track is the local time of the track. Below you have several reference times: UTC (Greenwhich), Sydney, New York and Los Angeles. Also, on the doodle you can easily convert the times to be displayed in your own time zone.

Everyone is probably gonna miss a race here and there. Hope to see your team listed here soon :)

The tests I have done points to most cars being quite equal, as they all have the same weight/hp. Some will have higher top speed, some will be better at cornering, some will drink more fuel etc. It's kind of hard to tell what car is better. I think it mostly depends on the driver. Are you interested in joining a team, or creating your own?

Great! I'll update your team page! Please take pictures of the cars in your team colours and with those numbers and send to eran0004@gmail.com. Photomode instructions are here: http://touringteamseries.blogspot.com/p/teams_07.html (number 5 in the list)
Also, would be great to have a name and a PSN to karolinaste.
Also, please have your drivers sign up on the doodle for which events they think they can attend. http://doodle.com/zxs4b5z8797g8p7v

Ok! Monday I will! Thanks

I don't know how is is exactly spelled, and he is still uncertain. But maybe we will be all Honda to make it more realistic. Can he use the Honda Integra RM in the A Class?

Not unless 1) Erik allows it as it's a B class car atm, and 2) You can tune it to 400bhp which I don't believe is possible.

I allow everything, as long as it's an RM or TC and within the class limits :)

I don't know if the Integra can reach 400 hp, but if it's like 380 or so it would still competitive I guess. If you want to be a Honda team, maybe the NSX (Acura) RM would work?? Actually, it got a Honda badge if you look at the video below, at 0:20

I allow everything, as long as it's an RM or TC and within the class limits :)

I don't know if the Integra can reach 400 hp, but if it's like 380 or so it would still competitive I guess. If you want to be a Honda team, maybe the NSX (Acura) RM would work?? Actually, it got a Honda badge if you look at the video below, at 0:20

Nice video!

As for the Integra : 325bhp is the max.

Maybe we should be an all lotus team? Can someone give me the HP limits? I'll run both RM in each class

The NSX is a blast, so is the TVR. The RX7 is easy to drive as well. I'm not sure if I want to join a team or make my own yet- i'll get back to you on it.

Can I add Enough Ballast to both RM Lotus cars to meet the specs?

No, I'm afraid not. The weight is perfect before RM, but for some reason they want to make it even lighter :P

The TVR can enter class B though, if you want a British car.
There is no Mazda team yet, so maybe a RX-7 / Roadster combo? :)
Or a Toyota/Lexus team? (IS F + Prius?)
An all Nissan team? (GT-R + Silvia?)

Also, there is a change in Arctic Racing, just thought I would update you all. We're gonna focus on the class B championship, so now we both drive the Honda CR-Z. Our team colours has been changed as well, to Hellblau body and Hemi-Orange rims. It looks pretty good, pictures will come soon :)

Update: Pictures are on the website and our brand new photomode forum thread now!

Last edited:
And here is a video from our team practice session last night, before we did the paint job, so the cars are not the right colours... A pretty close race!

eran0004
No, I'm afraid not. The weight is perfect before RM, but for some reason they want to make it even lighter :P

Also, there is a change in Arctic Racing, just thought I would update you all. We're gonna focus on the class B championship, so now we both drive the Honda CR-Z. Our team colours has been changed as well, to Hellblau body and Hemi-Orange rims. It looks pretty good, pictures will come soon :)

Update: Pictures are on the website and our brand new photomode forum thread now!

Great session last night! Look forward to another sometime soon! Don't forget to watch the video in 1080p! My pics will be uploaded to the Photomode forum page tonight :)

eran0004

Oh okay. I probably go to class A just to help get it going, then have a class B drover, or 2

As far as my times are concerned, it's slower by 1.5 seconds (approx). However, I have mucked about with the CR-Z's settings and the Miata is stock per-say.

Both on the Nurburgring GP/F with Racing Medium tyres.

CR-Z T : 2.15.605
Roadster TC : 2.16.998

Depending on the drivers, could be a close race!👍

@ Nitrorocks : I used to have a Le Mans set with 2 CLK Gtr's :D I've had GT40's, Nascar's, OLD F1's, New F1's, Touring Cars, Rally Cars, DTM's, even motorbikes and Go-Karts! My youth was fun :P

I set 2.15.037 with Racing Soft on GP/F and its stock car for now, front wheels is just burning, need to set up ;-)

I set 2.15.037 with Racing Soft on GP/F and its stock car for now, front wheels is just burning, need to set up ;-)

Having a DFGT helps. I'm a DS3 user, but i'm not complaining about my lap times, as I consider myself a novice, also I was on Racing Mediums so they have less grip anyway.

I have decided to make my A and B Class teams all Nissan RM to make it more realistic and to get the A class started

Oh, and by the way Eran, sign me up for GP/F race mate, why i'm not there?:nervous:

Sign up on the doodle and I will add you to the list! You can select all races you think you will be able to make.
http://www.doodle.com/zxs4b5z8797g8p7v

I have decided to make my A and B Class teams all Nissan RM to make it more realistic and to get the A class started

Nice! I suppose that you use the Silvia for B class, but what car for A?

And also, it seems like most drivers so far are in for the B class, so if we don't get more A class drivers we might have to make the first race B class only :( But there's still plenty of time to recruit more drivers, so let's not give up yet!

Sign up on the doodle and I will add you to the list! You can select all races you think you will be able to make.
http://www.doodle.com/zxs4b5z8797g8p7v

Nice! I suppose that you use the Silvia for B class, but what car for A?

And also, it seems like most drivers so far are in for the B class, so if we don't get more A class drivers we might have to make the first race B class only :( But there's still plenty of time to recruit more drivers, so let's not give up yet!

Done, added some pictures from my solo training, have a look in photothread section ;-)

Back