TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Try Sports Softs. FMSC is using them and they're still pretty quick. Though I'm not how it is compared to other cars.

I'll give them a go, but we can't use them in this series. Gives me a chance to practice more in the MX-5 though lol đź‘Ť

So, is anyone gonna have a go in the Volkswagen Golf RM, or the TVR Tuscan RM?
Also, for those of you who haven't decided on a team colour yet, there is no blue, red, white or black team so far...

You know you were thinking of 3 marshalls....maybe the one/two who cannot make it can review the replay and be the judges. At least you won't have to do it.

You know you were thinking of 3 marshalls....maybe the one/two who cannot make it can review the replay and be the judges. At least you won't have to do it.

The problem is that if they're not there, they're not gonna be able to save the replay. I can totally do it if we're not getting any race marshals, only the laps where incidents are reported will be watched so it's not very time consuming.

Will we have random cautions?

It can be done. The plan is that the race marshal can invent situations that requires caution, but if we can't get a race marshal then perhaps the pace car driver can invent them.

It can be done. The plan is that the race marshal can invent situations that requires caution, but if we can't get a race marshal then perhaps the pace car driver can invent them.

As I recall, something very similar to this happened in F1 last year. The pace car came out for something, and caused a crash lol :dunce:

eran0004

That's awesome! Definitely looking forward to this!

Depending on the driver and the person who's guiding him. But yes very stupid at times.

Last edited:
If I still had my G27, i'd probably think about having tcs off, but as I use a DS3 it's not so easy to control the throttle or steering for me..

Last edited:
Announcement from EM Racing!
We most likely have a driver in the A Class just to help get the class going. IRISHstig17. If he isn't a full time driver, he will most likely be a reserve driver

Announcement from EM Racing!
We most likely have a driver in the A Class just to help get the class going. IRISHstig17. If he isn't a full time driver, he will most likely be a reserve driver

Great! Have you decided what car (and which number) he will drive?
He can also sign up for the events he thinks he can attend here (and I recommend that you all do that, so we can see that we have drivers for all events).

Updated your team page. He needs a name (real or fake), and also I need his PSN id (is it IRISHstig17?)

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in joining a team, please message me. I would really like to start trying cars. :)

nitrorocks
What happened? Why don't you have a G27 anymore?

Basically I needed money at the time, and it was the only thing worth a decent amount that I could sell at the time. :( I plan on getting one again in the near future.

Why not TS500? ;-)

Being honest I've always liked Logitech and the stuff they sell, never gone wrong, always of the highest standard (IMO) so I stick with them :) If I was given a chance to try another wheel like the TS500 for example, then I would just to see how they compare.

Being honest I've always liked Logitech and the stuff they sell, never gone wrong, always of the highest standard (IMO) so I stick with them :) If I was given a chance to try another wheel like the TS500 for example, then I would just to see how they compare.

I have the DFGT, you can get it quite cheap and it's a lot better than the DS3 :)

Thanks to those who signed up on doodle! If things would change and you can't make a certain race, you can always go back to doodle and edit. Not required but it makes things easier.

A question: Now we have three teams, soon four, but I think all teams wants more drivers, so my question is if you all have a plan for how to recruit for your own teams or if we should try and find a good plan together.

One idea I have is to make an online room, like a "race team recruiting drivers" room, what do you think of that?

I have the DFGT, you can get it quite cheap and it's a lot better than the DS3 :)

Thanks to those who signed up on doodle! If things would change and you can't make a certain race, you can always go back to doodle and edit. Not required but it makes things easier.

A question: Now we have three teams, soon four, but I think all teams wants more drivers, so my question is if you all have a plan for how to recruit for your own teams or if we should try and find a good plan together.

One idea I have is to make an online room, like a "race team recruiting drivers" room, what do you think of that?

I like having a gearstick lol, makes it feel more realistic.

Yes an online room is a great idea, as more people will be racing than on GTPlanet..and if they see a room recruiting then they will jump at the chance.

I like having a gearstick lol, makes it feel more realistic.

Yes an online room is a great idea, as more people will be racing than on GTPlanet..and if they see a room recruiting then they will jump at the chance.

I'll make a room for Arctic racing tonight at about 8-ish (7ish UK time) if you wanna be there. Or maybe you can create one and I'll join that one when I'm on tonight?

I'll make a room for Arctic racing tonight at about 8-ish (7ish UK time) if you wanna be there. Or maybe you can create one and I'll join that one when I'm on tonight?

I think as it's your Idea (both the TTS and the online room) you should be the host :)

Well I know the timezones thing, but why different times each week when a settled permanent time could be used? That, is what I'm really wondering. I'm not asking for it to be changed, just find it odd.

Wow, I missed an entire page, sorry about that. Here is the answer:
The time is set after the game time of each track. The in game time of London is for instance 14:00 (plus of minus a few minutes I think), so the London race will start at 14:00, UK time. The in game time of Indianapolis is 16.00, so that race will start at 16.00, US East coast time, etc.

It goes together with the world tour theme, but what it also does is that it spreads out the times pretty good, so that people living in New York doesn't have to race in morning every time, etc. There's also gonna be events that are too late / early / wrong time for people to attend, but the next week will have a different time and maybe they can attend that race instead. It's not mandatory to attend at every race, so just sign up for the ones you think you can make. And if your team is aiming for the championship title, then maybe your team should arrange for a stand in driver on that date. Also, only two cars from each team is collecting championship points for the team, so if you have three cars, then one can be away and it doesn't matter.

I'm confused in time. I just need to know the erans time, and I can figure it out.

The time listed directly to the right of the track is the local time of the track. Below you have several reference times: UTC (Greenwhich), Sydney, New York and Los Angeles. Also, on the doodle you can easily convert the times to be displayed in your own time zone.

Very interested in creating a team, but I'll have to miss the first race. Major bummer. Think ill still join however.

Everyone is probably gonna miss a race here and there. Hope to see your team listed here soon :)

Looks interesting. Need to know what cars will be better at what tracks. Looking for an all rounder. seems like a good little series. I'm up for running either or both classes.

The tests I have done points to most cars being quite equal, as they all have the same weight/hp. Some will have higher top speed, some will be better at cornering, some will drink more fuel etc. It's kind of hard to tell what car is better. I think it mostly depends on the driver. Are you interested in joining a team, or creating your own?

EM Racing official line up:
karolisnaste Honda CR-Z Touring Car Number 13
nitrorocks. Honda CR-Z Touring Car Number 10

Both B Class
STILL LOOKING FOR RESERVE DRIVERS!

Great! I'll update your team page! Please take pictures of the cars in your team colours and with those numbers and send to eran0004@gmail.com. Photomode instructions are here: http://touringteamseries.blogspot.com/p/teams_07.html (number 5 in the list)
Also, would be great to have a name and a PSN to karolisnaste.
Also, please have your drivers sign up on the doodle for which events they think they can attend. http://doodle.com/zxs4b5z8797g8p7v

Last edited:
Back