TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
Sign up on the doodle and I will add you to the list! You can select all races you think you will be able to make.
http://www.doodle.com/zxs4b5z8797g8p7v

Nice! I suppose that you use the Silvia for B class, but what car for A?

And also, it seems like most drivers so far are in for the B class, so if we don't get more A class drivers we might have to make the first race B class only :( But there's still plenty of time to recruit more drivers, so let's not give up yet!

Certainly looking that way. There are a couple of people that said they would join and race Class A but we haven't heard anything from them yet :(

Erik, I will be sending you my Team picture very soon, and will be uploading a load of pics from last night to the forum thread.👍

I'm thinking, for my team (which hasn't been officially made yet) I'm thinking of either the GT-R R35 or the TVR Speed 6. Can't decide though. :banghead:

Erik, due to the fact this is a clean racing and fairplay series, I would like to point out that as in Formula 1 you should only be able to change direction once to stop a car from passing, and more than one change of direction, results in either being moved back a place or points deduction.

I'm thinking, for my team (which hasn't been officially made yet) I'm thinking of either the GT-R R35 or the TVR Speed 6. Can't decide though. :banghead:

Well the TVR will be quite slide happy, unless you have a good setup for it of course. The GT-R R35 which has AWD (for those who didn't know) will be more stable, and thus is the safer option per-say.

I love the TVR Speed 6 :) It got the union jack, what else can a race car need! It can only enter class B though, cause it's too light for class A.

I love the TVR Speed 6 :) It got the union jack, what else can a race car need! It can only enter class B though, cause it's too light for class A.

I never thought a Swede would like a car cause it has a Union Jack on it lol. Learn something new every day! :P

I'm grabbing the GT-R then, I wish to be a Class A team. :)

Now to think of a team name and all the other stuff.

I don't want to:
A) Seem self-centered
B) Name the team after a name I do not like anymore

:P

I'll probably name the team after one of the sponsors on the car.

I'm going to do some research tonight. It will most likely be a switch to Nissan for A and B classes! I'll double check Lotus though

EliteDreamer
I don't want to:
A) Seem self-centered
B) Name the team after a name I do not like anymore

:P

I'll probably name the team after one of the sponsors on the car.

Haha fair enough! I thought it was good :P lol

nitrorocks
I'm going to do some research tonight. It will most likely be a switch to Nissan for A and B classes! I'll double check Lotus though

So a R34/33/32 for Class A and a Silvia for Class B? Not a bad line-up!

Since this series and idea looks great, I'd like to sign up.
Probably not going to make a new team as there already seems to be enough to fill the grid. If a team wants an IS-F RM, I'd be happy to join them. If noone will race with that car, then probably going to try the R34 Skyline. (there seems to be a nissan team forming anyway :) )
and I'd take car number 5, if possible.

Miketoberfest
Just signed up officially! I'll be driving in class A. Look out for team Ultra Max !

Awesome, I'm class B but look forward to seeing you on the track!

Demes
Probably not going to make a new team as there already seems to be enough to fill the grid. If a team wants an IS-F RM, I'd be happy to join them. If noone will race with that car, then probably going to try the R34 Skyline. (there seems to be a nissan team forming anyway :) )

(I'm posting on behalf of Erik who is the OP and my Teammate)

Of course you can sign up mate! New racers always welcome! May I suggest either joining Arctic Racers (the team me and the OP is in as we need a Class A driver) or go to touringteamseries.blogspot.com selecting 'Teams' and have a look at one of the current teams looking for team members. You can click on the team to get the email addresses of the Team Managers, so you can ask them about joining. I would think that the Team Managers will be quite lenient with the car choice, so you should have no worries, and as for the number you don't need to ask, just make sure no one else is using it :)

Demes

Could I also point you all towards http://www.doodle.com/zxs4b5z8797g8p7v so you can select which races you will or will not be able to compete in. Thanks. 👍

Nice triple post. 👍

It's 2 drivers per class right? As in, I'm going to only be participating in Class A, so does that mean 2 drivers? 3? I couldn't find anything on it.

EliteDreamer
Nice triple post. 👍

It's 2 drivers per class right? As in, I'm going to only be participating in Class A, so does that mean 2 drivers? 3? I couldn't find anything on it.

Lol can't multi-quote on iPad :( Yes it's only two per class.

Latest Posts

Back