TTS - Touring car Team Series

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 819 comments
I may not be able to go to the next race, room is open at 11:00 for me, basketball game is at 9:30, and then there is another at 1:00.

GTP_Groth
Are we the only one tomorrow?

Doesn't look like there's many of us again...

yoman297
I may not be able to go to the next race, room is open at 11:00 for me, basketball game is at 9:30, and then there is another at 1:00.

Okay mate see you online during the week or next weekend then :)

Just sent my Registration Information. Let me know how it pans out. I am on like everyday of the week, so me making races is no problem.

Trevor

Okay guys listen up. The race is at 16:00pm GMT+1 lobby will be open as usual 1 hour before for practice. Lobby name is TTS ONLY - Private

PLEASE JOIN AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE SO WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE.

I WILL GO THROUGH THE RULES ONCE EVERYONE IS IN THE LOBBY SO PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET IN EARLY SO YOU CAN ALL GET AS MUCH PRACTICE IN AS POSSIBLE, AND SO IT ALL RUNS SMOOTHLY.

Thanks!:)

I got into trouble with my mom. I can't race tomorrow unless some miracle happens lol

Lol, and it's at a decent-ish time for you!

Just sent my Registration Information. Let me know how it pans out. I am on like everyday of the week, so me making races is no problem.

Trevor

Your probably a little too late for this race, but hopefully eran0004 will be back soon to get everything sorted out regarding teams etc.

I will make the race. Not much happens at 2am here.

Good to hear! Another close finish perhaps ;)

Don't know really about tomorrow, things to do, but i'll try to show up ;-)

The more the merrier! We need more than half the grid full for it to be a decent race..

I'll definitely be there.

Awesome, don't forget to enter the lobby at 2pm for practice etc.

Are their going to be any raceinformation like last time?

What do you mean race information like last time? This race will be the same as the last race.

Okay guys listen up. The race is at 16:00pm GMT+1 lobby will be open as usual 1 hour before for practice. Lobby name is TTS ONLY - Private

PLEASE JOIN AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE SO WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE.

I WILL GO THROUGH THE RULES ONCE EVERYONE IS IN THE LOBBY SO PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET IN EARLY SO YOU CAN ALL GET AS MUCH PRACTICE IN AS POSSIBLE, AND SO IT ALL RUNS SMOOTHLY.

Thanks!:)

Lol, and it's at a decent-ish time for you!

Your probably a little too late for this race, but hopefully eran0004 will be back soon to get everything sorted out regarding teams etc.

Good to hear! Another close finish perhaps ;)

The more the merrier! We need more than half the grid full for it to be a decent race..

Awesome, don't forget to enter the lobby at 2pm for practice etc.

What do you mean race information like last time? This race will be the same as the last race.

I ment briefing :-) And you just did that!

Hi guys! My job has been killing me this week. Had a national conference at Monday and it turned out that everything we done at my job the last month was wrong...

But for some good news: I'll be at the race today :)

And for those with questions about time zones, and UTC time etc, this link will show you the current UTC time. Race today starts at 15.00 UTC time, and the room opens at 14.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

I'll deal with the new team registration now, see you at track!

I've put together the results from last week's race.

Driver's championship class A:
10 pts - A1-242 / Team Ultra Max
7 pts - tomhart9 / Team EM.com Racing

Driver's championship class B:
10 pts - SolidS2k / Team Arctic Racing
7 pts - Marfy B22 / Team Ultra Max
5 pts - Okyo2007 / Team EM.com Racing

Team championship:
17 pts - Ultra Max
12 pts - EM.com
10 pts - Arctic Racing

Thanks for the Welcome. I hope to get a couple fast and clean drivers. Looking forward to today's race!

December 10th: Important times

The following times are set in UTC. What is the UTC time now? Check out this link: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

For the second race, on December 10th, the room will be created at 14.00 UTC time and there will be 45 minutes of practice. At 14.45 the qualification session will begin. It will work like this:

14:45. The regulations will be set to 990 kg / 200 hp
14:45 - 14:50. All class B cars must enter the room. Class B cars that doesn't enter during this period will be disqualified. Class B cars can not leave the track and enter again after 14:50. So make sure you do all settings adjustments BEFORE you enter qualification session. This is to make sure that all class B cars are within the allowed regulations. Once you've entered the room, you can start your qualification laps.
14:50. The regulations will be changed to 1100 kg / 400 hp.
14:50 - 15:00. All class A cars enter the room. Once you've entered, you can start your qualification laps.
15:00. Race starts.

I will be the host for today's race guys so add me on psn if you haven't already!

SolidS2k

Cheers

Hey eran, I don't know if I'll be there in time, basketball game at 9:30 and most go for an hour and a half. Can I just start last or something?

Hey eran, I don't know if I'll be there in time, basketball game at 9:30 and most go for an hour and a half. Can I just start last or something?

As long as you get in before the race starts, you can participate as you said from last. :)

EDIT: yoman297 please make sure your in 10 mins before the race so you have time for a qualifying lap.

Last edited:

As long as you're there for the start time. But if you're in class B you have to enter the track at least five minutes before race start time, because after that the regulations will change to A class. If you're not there at five minutes before start time, we can ask everyone if they're willing to postpone the start time until you arrive, but we can't guarantee it.

The race on the 10th of December

Last minute (or hour) change: The race today will be hosted by me in a private lounge, so add me (PSN: eran0004) as a friend and join the private lounge.
The room is already up and running, if anyone wanna stop by for some practice before we start.

90 minutes to race start now!

Back