Tuner Garages

• Thread starter Kent
  • 2,497 comments
id love to of seen where my car could of been place but its a bummer it couldnt of been in it...i tested all the cars as well and one handles as good and the other better...

Peugeot was better
Lancer of greycap was as good as mine

Woah! My car got third place in more twisty track? This gives me hope..:dopey: :embarrassed:

Your car just like many AWD cars is fine at low speeds, it's anything that's remotely higher speeds and they suffer, so I'd've thought that your car should do better in a twisty track. Oh can't wait to here that my CIEN has won :lol: Too bad I can't enter the new setup, the old one's getting outdated. For anyone else interested go and check it out at Aussie Tuners, it's a real ripper now, uses R3 tyres too. See my signature.

it might win the mid engined class, but RWD will belong to the Z-486.. maybe not in top speed etc, but in overall handling where it easily keeps up with GT500 class cars in JGTC-events..:mischievous:

it might win the mid engined class, but RWD will belong to the Z-486.. maybe not in top speed etc, but in overall handling where it easily keeps up with GT500 class cars in JGTC-events..:mischievous:

There is no mid-engined class, my CIEN vs your Z-486 vs the others it's all RWD.

Hear, there we go, I can say it.

There is no mid-engined class, my CIEN vs your Z-486 vs the others it's all RWD.

Hear, there we go, I can say it.

That is much better. and don't forget about my clio, it may not be the fastest but it is a lot of fun to drive. i am hoping for a 3rd place finish or better.

That is much better. and don't forget about my clio, it may not be the fastest but it is a lot of fun to drive. i am hoping for a 3rd place finish or better.

This suspense is killing me :banghead:
Also my car can flog JGTC cars on S3 tyres, eat them alive, that was at Fuji though but I beat them in the corners as well.
Stay calm everyone, we don't need a riot here (look correct use of that here)

Well...
I'm in the process of building up the RWD cars (as soon as my B-spec finished the Capitan Enduro... Gotta earn that quick 900K to ensure my account stays over 9 million... Which reminds me :lol: I just sold off my collection down to 100 cars of my own and brought my account up to over 9million in the process!).

Any way, I'll be back with the results later today.
However, in the mean time, here's a little food for thought...

Did you all know the Amuse S2000 GT1 was designed by Amuse in coordination with PD?
Yup, PD actually had a hand in the design of the Amuse GT1. Hard to believe but it's true. :cheers:

Pretty excited here too! I think as long as the judges can pick up the right braking and cornering rhythm, the Soichiro Special should at least grab mid-pack... ::all fingers and toes crossed::

Kent
4th Place: Vince247’s Impreza WRX STi V, Score- 80
No major flaws. This Impreza defines “well balanced.” Understeer only came out under full acceleration and even then it wasn’t a major problem. Every aspect of this car’s handling set a standard for being just enough. The stability under braking and acceleration was great. Traction was always good and wheel spin was never a problem. However, turn-in was never great and a little more oversteer would do wonders during the turns. Overall, the desirable characteristics of this car were balanced out by the undesirable characteristics creating a great standard for comparison.

Thanks Kent for your review of my Scooby, I really appreciate it.:)
- Improve turn in. Check.
- a little more oversteer could do wonders. Check.
Now lets see if I can find some time for Bunta's Impreza V 2.0...

Well...
No scores from me tonight, atleast I think that's the case.
I finished my work today, then built the cars (which took forever), and after I was just getting started on the testing I was called away to see my brother and his newborn children (twins, a boy and a girl).

So now I'm at home again and I've got time but will I spend it at the bar or at home playing GT4? Not sure right now but after the late, late dinner I'm about to have I may know the answer more concretely.

So until next time,
-Kent

PS. I think the next post I make will be scores although I can't say when that will be. :cheers:

Dang, my car's only bad track I've encountered is Hong Kong and probably the other tight city courses and that's where Kent did his testing, I'm boned.

Yep.

All of us are dying in anticipation. Err, all 500 of my personalities, that is.

Whoa! 500 personalities, I only have 2, I did have 3 before this Tuner Challenge but one didn't survive the stress of it.

Edit: Seriously though only got one, don't worry people.

Whoa! 500 personalities, I only have 2, I did have 3 before this Tuner Challenge but one didn't survive the stress of it.

Edit: Seriously though only got one, don't worry people.

Just one? Really? Boring! :sly: (kidding of course)

So as to avoid any more off-subject banter in a worthwhile thread, I've made a thread specifically for discussing ideas for the Classic Tuning thingamajig over in the GT4 Car Tuning and Settings subcategory. All who are interested, seeya there!

I wonder how many judges there actually are in each category, we've seen three results from two categories and 1 is pending. Where are the other guys??

I wonder how many judges there actually are in each category, we've seen three results from two categories and 1 is pending. Where are the other guys??

That's why challenges aren't as common as I'd like... Turns out, many people talk big but when it comes time to put-up or shut-up, most people just shut-up. :ouch:

All good though... I had some hard days of work and because of that my RWD scores aren't ready yet. However, I've built all eight of the cars and now it's just a matter of driving them.
I should have that done soon but today is another big day of work so I'll have to wait and see when I can actually find the time for the drive.
In any case, I'm sure it will not be too long before I post the scores. :cheers:

That's why challenges aren't as common as I'd like... Turns out, many people talk big but when it comes time to put-up or shut-up, most people just shut-up. :ouch:

All good though... I had some hard days of work and because of that my RWD scores aren't ready yet. However, I've built all eight of the cars and now it's just a matter of driving them.
I should have that done soon but today is another big day of work so I'll have to wait and see when I can actually find the time for the drive.
In any case, I'm sure it will not be too long before I post the scores. :cheers:

I feel sorry for you, sounds like you have a hard job. Still, I hope there is more than one judge for each category. Ahem, calling all judges, please let us know you are working on judging.

Sounds good, that's 2 judges in FF and 2 judges in AWD, and only one for RWD, any other judges? Otherwise what Kent thinks on each RWD car will be the final score.

Otherwise what Kent thinks on each RWD car will be the final score.

And what's wrong with that? :sly:
Suppose it has you worried huh? ;)

Not to worry guys... Although, I'm happy to say that today is the day I finally get to test these cars. :cheers:
As you know, they are already built in my garage, I just needed time away from work to test them and guess what I have this morning- time to test. :D
Back later with the results, until then,
-Kent

Latest Posts

Back