TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
Hope everything works out okay for you Matt. Been good having you in for a few races. Thought we were going to have a right battle together at Suzuka as we were quite well matched there, shame you got disconnected :( Hope to race again sometime :)

Real shame to read the series is struggling guys Stegs a class act and deserves better luck!!:grumpy: Im wondering if its the 9pm start time thats the problem being midweek and all?? I know the college lads in ours struggled with our race starting at 8pm on a weekday maybe this is putting the younger guys off:idea: I could be miles out but just a thought:guilty: I'd love to pitch up but i would be pushing my luck hogging the 42 inches at 9 o'clock sadly.:nervous:

Off topic: Steg i used to be into that online pool thing a while ago cant remember the site pogo of summink.

Last edited:
Real shame to read the series is struggling guys Stegs a class act and deserves better luck!!:grumpy: Im wondering if its the 9pm start time thats the problem being midweek and all?? I know the college lads in ours struggled with our race starting at 8pm on a weekday maybe this is putting the younger guys off:idea: I could be miles out but just a thought:guilty: I'd love to pitch up but i would be pushing my luck hogging the 42 inches at 9 o'clock sadly.:nervous:

Off topic: Steg i used to be into that online pool thing a while ago cant remember the site pogo of summink.

Cheers Jb but I am a drunken act at the moment :lol:

I don't know what has happened with this series :(

I thought it was meant to get easier :lol:

Oh well as the saying goes, what don't kill you only makes you stronger and all that :D

I think you may well be right about us kicking off too late, especially when it's quali and not the race that starts at 9.

P.s I am playing pool on miniclip non-stop since my ps broke, teaching the "grand masters" how to do it :)

Ha ha just checked out the miniclip pool same as the pogo one i used to mix it with whats your username will check it out sometime.👍

One Tournament entered one tournament won.:sly:

Last edited:
Leaderboards on the website have not been updated for a while. I have been keeping my own tally though ;)

Drivers champ

1 Jonzster Team Stealth 126
2 GTP_Toffe Winning Formula 79
3 R35-SKYL1N3 The Flying Scotsmen 69
4 sebastiangurka Massiv White 54
5 Montalvomc 43
6 GrayFox32 Team T.A.R.T 43
7 Sicwhitt Massiv White 27
8 IMMORTALPILOT 25
9 jamesybograt The Flying Scotsmen 25
10 Haigis Team Stealth 22
11 jackargent Team T.A.R.T 14
12 RCS_Carts43 Team RCS 12
13 RCS_MrLayVon Team RCS 6
14 Granddriver Grand Drivers Incredible 6
15 Hancoclc 6
16 Steg_GT Winning Formula 2
17 IncredibleCulk Grand Drivers Incredible 1
18 Loskey1 BTA 0
19 joshua1994 0

Team champ

Team Stealth 148
The Flying Scotsmen 94
Winning Formula 83
Massiv White 81
Team T.A.R.T 59
Grand Drivers Incredible 7
Team RCS 0

Ok Jack, see you at Eiger hopefuly :)

Anyone set a time on the hard tyre. I haven't done any practice yet :scared:

Cheers Jb but I am a drunken act at the moment :lol:

I don't know what has happened with this series :(

I thought it was meant to get easier :lol:

Oh well as the saying goes, what don't kill you only makes you stronger and all that :D

I think you may well be right about us kicking off too late, especially when it's quali and not the race that starts at 9.

P.s I am playing pool on miniclip non-stop since my ps broke, teaching the "grand masters" how to do it :)

I must admit the race does go on quite late with a 9pm start. I did like the earlier start in the V8 races personally.

I got a message from jonzster that too few people showed up, so today's race was cancelled. (It seems only Seb showed up).

I showed up too... but a bit late, at about 21:25GMT. I thought I was gonna make the race at least. I had fallen asleep like a log so I forgot to start the lounge :( I'm very sorry for that. I had even set my mobile phone on alarm just in case, but it didn't help. (Seems jonzster handled it instead?) Sad that no race took place today... I was especially looking forward to Fuji, it's one of my favourite circuits for online racing... :(

Had some races for fun later with jonzster, and in fact, this car suited the circuit really well :)

i was there and have ask jonzter the whole time he dont have me confirm in his friendlist and have answer me.

I must admit the race does go on quite late with a 9pm start. I did like the earlier start in the V8 races personally.

We started the season kicking off at 8pm, race 2 wasnt finishing until 10pmish some nights so we pushed the night back a little and more people stick race 2 out now. If it dosent effect any of your regulars its well worth a try.💡

Yeah maybe worth a try(something to consider for future seasons perhaps) Remember Steg asking if everyone was cool with the 9PM start though and they were, so dunno.

Oh well it was worth a try :lol:
May as well save it for HSR next monday then mate, the macca should be good there.

I would be there too of course... but I wonder how many more would show up... even if 2-3 more people show up, 5-6 drivers is still too few..

Yeah I'll be on around 9 anyway, but I won't have any practice on the track before so I may get lost (if we race) :lol:

Il be around but I'm not expecting any more than us 3, mabye seb and a slim possibility of jack but I doubt it

Il be around but I'm not expecting any more than us 3, mabye seb and a slim possibility of jack but I doubt it

Never doubt jack!

If there's enough for a race i'll be there. Sliding around at the back as usual.

& where are we racing Fuji from last week or eiger pitlane as per the calendar?

Well, sounds like people want to race so I guess I will host the race then. (If I against all odds would fall into a lighter coma like last week I'm counting on you jonzster)

Back