TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

• Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
Ok so that's 9pm where I live and, well since its 9 now on Tuesday. I take it you mean Wednesday.

Gonna set up the lounge within a few minutes. Don't forget to add me if needed:
GTP_Toffe

We're running 9 laps.

I also think it was a good race. Managed to stay with immortal in the first lap but began falling back.. Made a big mistake into Indianapolis and lost much time, jonzster and the seb caught up but I managed to stay ahead.. for about one lap :ouch: The new "Pirelli tyre simulation" kicked in and the last lap before the pitstop was hard. This basically repeated itself in the 2nd part of the race. On lap 7 I began driving more economically to conserve the tyres, but the only result of that was that jonzster caught me :ouch:

immortal is just so quick, it's almost hard to understand where you find all that speed. Nice win:tup:

Today's race is Monaco. How many people are planning to race? Under 5 and it's just too few I think. If it's 5 or more, it's at least possible to race..

No answers... I take that as people are not too into racing today, so no race today. Next week is Nordschleife, hopefully people will turn up then.

Latest Posts

Back