UKGTP9 - The Nono

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 463 comments
Clean my mind of cheerleaders? You'll need something stronger than bleach, pal.

Napalm, maybe. On a good day.

It's looking very unlikely for me. Money is tight and I still haven't had any holiday dates confirmed yet. It means I'm probably going to miss out on the dutch lan aswell which is really annoying.

tut tut tut

i should've probably known better by now than to hope for some evidence of intelligent life on GTP!!

Theres no particular settings for the fun race so just shout up if anything takes your fancy.

@ Mark T. Even though i realise your making excuses about attendance (probably because you've heard of my amazing driving skills :D:embarrassed:), you should seriously come. The good thing about Newark lans is that they're cheap! Theres always a room you can crash in (even if its my own living room!) and three days racing is only a tenner! Oh yeah, and the first round of drinks is on me! (Not literally cos that would just be silly!!) Plus you've not lived until you've met a Newark gal. Its an experience you never recover from!

tut tut tut

i should've probably known better by now than to hope for some evidence of intelligent life on GTP!!

Theres no particular settings for the fun race so just shout up if anything takes your fancy.

@ Mark T. Even though i realise your making excuses about attendance (probably because you've heard of my amazing driving skills :D:embarrassed:), you should seriously come. The good thing about Newark lans is that they're cheap! Theres always a room you can crash in (even if its my own living room!) and three days racing is only a tenner! Oh yeah, and the first round of drinks is on me! (Not literally cos that would just be silly!!) Plus you've not lived until you've met a Newark gal. Its an experience you never recover from!

It's not the cost that's a major issue. The company I work for may require me to go to Dubai and/or Marbella in May. They won't confirm it so I can't make any plans. It's messing up my other holiday plans aswell for July & August. I will probably know more going into March as that's when the development is being finished.

sorry, what are the dates for this? And can they be posted in the first er... post of the thread?

I'm putting together my holiday time at work.

You and Spec are testing under your shirt......hmmmm, interesting :sly:

AMG.

going for thrust or handling?

Automatic or Manual?

*digital or analog?

Pom-poms or ribbons?

airbags or bumpin'/grindin'?

:sly: Well somebodys got to do it!! I must say all this "testing" is rather fun....... however we should move on from under the t-shirt to actually testing cars some time soon :D

Oh yeah, and the first round of drinks is on me! (Not literally cos that would just be silly!!)

Ahh such a shame, they would have enjoyed that too honey, i know i certainly do ;)!

Spec....

Every time I try a funny race, people ignore the selection and pick cars from other series I've picked.

3 teams of 2 folk. One in a Saleen, the other in a Beat. The winning team is the team that gets their beat to the line first.

Iv been testing some cars for a handicap but im lacking the missing link to get them to work as of yet. I will keep working on it and let you know Famine;)

The first post has been updated. I wonder if the bottom person of the confirmed attendee's will attract any more visitors?

NIgel, could you move me to the 'almost certain' group? I'm still not 100%m since my passport is taking longer than I expected.

Right chaps! Had a conversation with David (the owner of the Rutland) and he's pushing for a deposit for the room that is non returnable. We only get the cheap price for the room on the understanding that ten people will be staying at the hotel. As i count it at the moment theres only seven on the definate list that will be staying at the hotel.

Is there anyone new at all that can be added as definates??

Back