Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
A friend of mine has 110 extra cars worth around 45 million Credits and around 25 million Credits in 2 days.
140 if you count the NSX rally car.
314 engines
160 tuning parts.

Last edited:
Food for thought, a buddy if mine messaged me to say that he'd "had enough" and uninstalled GT7. Then I mentioned the engine hack, ao he reinstalled and has been sending me pics and such.

This is probably not an isolated incident. This scenario is probably being repeated and increasing the installation base.
I was off GT7 playing Horizon Forbidden West for a week, but since finding out about the engine/roulette "glitch" while taking a 💩 ,HFW is now put on hold to get me some ALL hard AF to get engines and goodies. 🤣

But I've never once won the 100k single gold bar. Anyone else find this, or am I just finding myself at the end of the long tail of a probability distribution?
That makes 2 of us mate!
Since doing this "glitch", I've not yet won the 100K gold bar but have won all the other gold bars from 10K-1M.

If PD bans people that took advantage of the glitch... 98% of GT fans logging in daily would be banned.
If PD bans users who play the game by navigating through the menus, which is what this glitch does, that's gonna pi-ss a lot of people off.

That makes 2 of us mate!
Since doing this "glitch", I've not yet won the 100K gold bar but have won all the other gold bars from 10K-1M.
It's because the roulette screen is just set dressing, the prize you win is always pre-selected, probably before you even open the ticket, and the game just throws in 4 other random prizes in the roulette animation to make it look like you have a chance of winning any of the other prizes. You'll never win only 100k from these four star tickets, and I believe the same is true of the 5k prize and the super charger. They show up in the animation, but you'll never win them.

It's because the roulette screen is just set dressing, the prize you win is always pre-selected, probably before you even open the ticket, and the game just throws in 4 other random prizes in the roulette animation to make it look like you have a chance of winning any of the other prizes. You'll never win only 100k from these four star tickets, and I believe the same is true of the 5k prize and the super charger. They show up in the animation, but you'll never win them.
After around 700 roulette spins I can confirm the 100k bar is there just for show.
Same for the supercharger.

Where are you guys getting the scripts? I'm not getting the Porsche engines. I'm also tired of grinding in the game.

OK, maybe it's just me but there seems to be a pattern happening here.
Whenever I use the Abarth 595 SS to do this glitch, I get the best rewards like Gr.3/4, Pro Tuner cars, 500K and 1M gold bars(got 2X earlier). Tried it with other cars and just couldn't replicate the same results. Maybe, just maybe, the game thinks I'm a poor bastard with no Cr., can't afford the good cars and tuning parts 🤣
Edit: Just got another 1M gold bars 🤣

Last edited:
Nope. I've won it yesterday night. Sadly I have no screenshot as I didn't think it would ever matter ... :lol:
Without screenshots this is just a lie. People datamined the game and got the odds and the 100K is not even in the prize pool, but even ignoring that if you consider that as a collective we've opened millions of 4* tickets yet only you and one other person are claiming to have ever won 100K from a 4*.

Without screenshots this is just a lie. People datamined the game and got the odds and the 100K is not even in the prize pool, but even ignoring that if you consider that as a collective we've opened millions of 4* tickets yet only you and one other person are claiming to have ever won 100K from a 4*.
Mate, you're free to think whatever you want. If I'm one in million I'm ok with that - rare but possible. You should be aware of this, too.

:cheers:

Mate, you're free to think whatever you want. If I'm one in million I'm ok with that - rare but possible. You should be aware of this, too.

:cheers:
But it just isn't possible, nor does it make any sense for 100k to be a thousand times rarer than 1M. It's been datamined, and we've seen many thousands of 4* tickets in the past week. You're mistaken.

I get a single bar in the rotation on 25% of my 4* tickets. Won it at least twice. I clearly remember using it to buy a nitro boost.
It appears in the rotation, yes, but it isn't actually a possible prize. Just like 2k can appear in a 6 star, or 1M can appear in a 1 star. The ones surrounding your prize are all fake. You can see this when you reload the game and claim the same ticket, but get a different set of "potential" prizes, while always getting the same winning prize.

It appears in the rotation, yes, but it isn't actually a possible prize. Just like 2k can appear in a 6 star, or 1M can appear in a 1 star. The ones surrounding your prize are all fake. You can see this when you reload the game and claim the same ticket, but get a different set of "potential" prizes, while always getting the same winning prize.
Sorry man, how can you be sure ? The one does not exclude the other ! Who says the 100k can not be a winning prize ?

Unless someone shows me that piece of code that definitely excludes the single gold bar as a prize for a 4* ticket ... please,
don't call me a liar and that I must be mistaken. Ok ?

My RX7 now has nearly 1000bhp thanks to a 787B engine and a turbo.

I just used that car/engine combo to no-stop the Le Mans 24 hour 700 race. I had to stop before the finish line because I could have done it in 8 laps.

That car is a beast for the endurance races.

The handling kind of sucks though, and my best time per lap is faster with other cars.

Last edited:
Sorry man, how can you be sure ? The one does not exclude the other ! Who says the 100k can not be a winning prize ?

Unless someone shows me that piece of code that definitely excludes the single gold bar as a prize for a 4* ticket ... please,
don't call me a liar and that I must be mistaken. Ok ?
The game has been hacked and it cetainly wasn't a possible prize even if it did show up as a possible prize when you claim the reward. Interestingly (perhaps), the code being used is an updated version of the same code used for the UCD in GT5. However, i couldn't tell you when the potential prize pools were last checked, it is possible some prizes have changed with updates.

I have a feeling i won a 100k bar at least once, but as I'm just glacing at the screen from time to time I couldn't say that's 100% true.

Last edited:
The data that was pulled showing the probability for each ticket and prize was taken from 1.15 so it's certainly possible that the prizes have changed since then. I've seen it discussed in a few places but it seems that, anecdotally at least, if you're at a high collectors level you can no longer receive 1 or 2 star tickets for your daily workout reward, which you could when we were at 1.15.

I find it funny that millions of credits are being won daily along with millions of credits worth of engines and cars, but a 4* 100K prize is the hot topic ha!
I only ever get the 30k or 10k. I guess that’ll add up to millions if I do it enough.

I only ever get the 30k or 10k. I guess that’ll add up to millions if I do it enough.
I earned just 50k in 90 minutes at one point the other day, but then I've earned almost 3m in 1 hour at other times, it truely is random (or seemigly random I should say).

Arguably the most painful wheel is when it's all credits, from 10k to 1m, when that's the case it pretty much always creeps past the 1m onto the 10k.

Last edited:
I collected 80 10K rewards (really it was 70 10K and a 100K bar, but thats not possible here it seems) to buy the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 only to win it on a 4* three tickets later. I had to laugh. Great car. Dominated new WG 800 race

Here's my issue. I still need one of the Mazdas so I'm only dealing with the Toyota and Honda menu. I go through the procedure, and I always receive the NSX Rally car (I'm up to 10) but only once have I received a 4-star ticket for the Toyota menu. Any thoughts?

Back