Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
I earned just 50k in 90 minutes at one point the other day, but then I've earned almost 3m in 1 hour at other times, it truely is random (or seemigly random I should say).

Arguably the most painful wheel is when it's all credits, from 10k to 1m, when that's the case it pretty much always creeps past the 1m onto the 10k.
Yeah, that's one of the pre-set layouts for the 10k prize. They intentionally set it up to go just past 1M and disappoint you with the 10k.

Here's my issue. I still need one of the Mazdas so I'm only dealing with the Toyota and Honda menu. I go through the procedure, and I always receive the NSX Rally car (I'm up to 10) but only once have I received a 4-star ticket for the Toyota menu. Any thoughts?
You need to close the game after redeeming the Tyotoa Menu ticket, then when you load the game back up you can view the menu and redeem the prize again. Redeem the ticked, get your prize, exit back to the world menu and close the game, reload the game, get your prize, redeed it and repeat.

Once you complete the Mazda menu then you can just alternate from one menu to the other, claim and redeem the prize for the Toyota menu, then claim and redeem the Mazda menu prize, then claim and redeem the Toyota menu again and repeat and there's no need to close the game each time.

Last edited:
What I really don't get is people are complaining they can't get a 100k bar when you can sometimes get 500k and 1m, or even a car worth around 3m, when you could be spending time fine tuning the timings in the script or finding a "safer" sequence of inputs that won't go into the LCD or start playing music rally. (yes more inputs slows it down but sometimes you want to truly leave it unsupervised for a while with peace of mind) You're really gonna complain about a glitch? And some of you wanna complain about getting too many engines and wish the glitch could do 4 star tickets only. W. T. F.

What I really don't get is people are complaining they can't get a 100k bar when you can sometimes get 500k and 1m, or even a car worth around 3m, when you could be spending time fine tuning the timings in the script or finding a "safer" sequence of inputs that won't go into the LCD or start playing music rally. (yes more inputs slows it down but sometimes you want to truly leave it unsupervised for a while with peace of mind) You're really gonna complain about a glitch? And some of you wanna complain about getting too many engines and wish the glitch could do 4 star tickets only. W. T. F.
IDK it's messed up. Hope PD bans people who used it a lot. They can see your whole account anyway

Love how people over on reddit are whining about people taking engine swapped pickup trucks and smashing into everyone.
That's what happens when you remove any sense of grind from the game. A free for all
No, it's not.
IDK it's messed up. Hope PD bans people who used it a lot. They can see your whole account anyway
Yeah, because the current Metacritic score of 2 has gotten too high, need to bring that down again.

Let's be blunt, this is PD's mistake, and even then the only reason why it's being used so heavily is because of the appealing balance the in-game economy has (and that's not an arguable point, it's an objective fact - it's one of the worst in the entire series), a balance that is (once again) of PD's own doing.

To wish bans on people for simply using PD's own mistake to re-dress another of PD's mistakes says a lot about you, none of it good.

Less trolls on online races driving around in LS swapped trucks ramming people, and fairness across multiplayer since some people exploited it so much they have 10s of millions of credits
The same multiplayer that has BoP and the ability to rent cars, thus making credits a non-factor? If you mean lobbies only, they were always a ****-show anyway and this ticket glitch is hardly making a difference.

Less trolls on online races driving around in LS swapped trucks ramming people, and fairness across multiplayer since some people exploited it so much they have 10s of millions of credits
This glitch has no bearing on how well or poorly people play online, not does people having more credits than they otherwise would be able to have any negative impact on you.

This glitch has no bearing on how well or poorly people play online, not does people having more credits than they otherwise would be able to have any negative impact on you.
Someone literally posted a multiplayer video with a troll in a pickup ramming everyone off the track, and you think that has no bearing on me? They wouldn't be able to do it if they couldn't engine swap it. And everyone now has the fastest, most experience cars to race with thanks to the roulette glitch.

Someone literally posted a multiplayer video with a troll in a pickup ramming everyone off the track, and you think that has no bearing on me? They wouldn't be able to do it if they couldn't engine swap it. And everyone now has the fastest, most experience cars to race with thanks to the roulette glitch.
But what bearing does this glitch have on that? Someone who wants to just ram people online will just ram people online. Whose to say they couldn't engine swap without the glitch or ram people without the glitch? You're blaming something that has no connection to the way that person is driving. You come in this thread and ask for people to get banned because they're trolls for using the glitch, look in the mirror mate.

Last edited:
You need to close the game after redeeming the Tyotoa Menu ticket, then when you load the game back up you can view the menu and redeem the prize again. Redeem the ticked, get your prize, exit back to the world menu and close the game, reload the game, get your prize, redeed it and repeat.

Once you complete the Mazda menu then you can just alternate from one menu to the other, claim and redeem the prize for the Toyota menu, then claim and redeem the Mazda menu prize, then claim and redeem the Toyota menu again and repeat and there's no need to close the game each time.
Thanks, Dave, that worked.

But what bearing does this glitch have on that? Someone who wants to just ram people online will just ram people online. Whose to say they couldn't engine swap without the glitch or ram people without the glitch? You're blaming something that has no connection to the way that person is driving. You come in this thread and ask for people to get banned because they're trolls for using the glitch, look in the mirror mate.
Engine swaps were so rare before the glitch that not many could do it, now everyone can and many are.
Previously a troll wouldn't keep up with the pack in a pickup, now they can.
Previously less people could afford the most expensive, best performing cars, now they can because of the glitched.
If you want to cheese your way through the game feel free.
I also didn't ask people to get banned, another false statement. I said I hope they do. If the game was single player only sure, cheese your way through that, but when it's online it isn't fair. Same as something like COD if you could cheese the system to get all the best weapons then dominate online, would you say that's fair?
You do you, just remember any victory you get online is tainted.

Engine swaps were so rare before the glitch that not many could do it, now everyone can and many are.
Previously a troll wouldn't keep up with the pack in a pickup, now they can.
Previously less people could afford the most expensive, best performing cars, now they can because of the glitched.
If you want to cheese your way through the game feel free.
I also didn't ask people to get banned, another false statement. I said I hope they do. If the game was single player only sure, cheese your way through that, but when it's online it isn't fair. Same as something like COD if you could cheese the system to get all the best weapons then dominate online, would you say that's fair?
You do you, just remember any victory you get online is tainted.
1. People could keep up in a pickup before, it just depended what vehicles they were racing against. There are still plenty of vehicles an engine swapped pickup won't keep up with.

2. People could use vehicles other than a pickup truck to ram people.

3. Ok you hope people get banned, that's not too different in the context of this discussion.

4. Stop trolling.

Last edited:
This glitch/script has got me to log on to GT7 5 days in a row, which in itself is a significant thing. Beyond that, the money I'm earning will allow me to actually buy some cars, and the engines will allow me to do some cool swaps. That's significant as well. I can't imagine this glitch was intentional, but not fixing it absolutely IS.

Is babysitting this script fun? Hell no, I'd much rather be racing, but I REFUSE to grind, so when these opportunities present themselves I must take them.

Thanks for turning me into a babysitter PD, well played. But soon, I'll be a racer again. I guess thanks for that too.

This glitch/script has got me to log on to GT7 5 days in a row, which in itself is a significant thing. Beyond that, the money I'm earning will allow me to actually buy some cars, and the engines will allow me to do some cool swaps. That's significant as well. I can't imagine this glitch was intentional, but not fixing it absolutely IS.

Is babysitting this script fun? Hell no, I'd much rather be racing, but I REFUSE to grind, so when these opportunities present themselves I must take them.

Thanks for turning me into a babysitter PD, well played. But soon, I'll be a racer again. I guess thanks for that too.
You don't even need to grind. Just get golds in the CE, I have 4 million credits just from doing 2 or 3 of them in an afternoon. Plus won 500,000 legitimately with a daily workout ticket.

Everyone has their own opinion and you're all welcome to it. Here's my view -

Pickups should race against other pickups. Regardless of how much power we can put in them, they have always been a wrecking balls wet dream and its the same in Forza and other racing games that mix them up. I personally wouldn't have them in the game OR (key word- OR) have enough of them in the game to actually have pickup only races with some variety in pickups.

I feel the same about the fictional cars. The VGT's. They're fine in their own category. I wouldn't mix them up. I personally hate them all. I wouldn't want to take them away from all the people that like them though.

Now on to the roulette wheel and the walled off/locked out content most of us have never experienced. It needs to GTFO of this game.
There needs to be better ways to obtain this content so we can all have fun and it can be fair for everyone not just a lucky few. I know the particular roulette wheel in this game is hardly gambling, its a free spin obviously, but these things have no place in video games whatsoever and should never encourage kids to take up such habits and also restrict "fun" in a video game. Games are about having fun. It's literally the most important thing a vidoe game should do.

This glitch has personally made the game more enjoyable for me and shown me just how illogical and broken this whole system is.

Last edited:
This glitch has personally made the game more enjoyable for me and shown me just how illogical and broken this whole system is.
Yes, it's a big improvement, but just shows how silly it all is. I'm still spending every credit I earn on cars that have limited availability like used, legendary and invite cars. These cars wouldn't be my first choice of cars to buy, but I feel like I need to get them because the other cars can be bought any time. This glitch has helped, by giving me invites and engine swaps that I wouldn't otherwise have got, but it still feels like the focus of the game is on collecting all this hard to obtain stuff rather than just being able to do the things you want to do and obtain the things you need to do those things any time you want. It feels like it's a case of "okay, so I just need to get all this grinding and collecting out of the way then FINALLY I'll be able to start playing the game for real". I'd prefer to be able to just start playing it for real as soon it's installed.

Yes, it's a big improvement, but just shows how silly it all is. I'm still spending every credit I earn on cars that have limited availability like used, legendary and invite cars. These cars wouldn't be my first choice of cars to buy, but I feel like I need to get them because the other cars can be bought any time. This glitch has helped, by giving me invites and engine swaps that I wouldn't otherwise have got, but it still feels like the focus of the game is on collecting all this hard to obtain stuff rather than just being able to do the things you want to do and obtain the things you need to do those things any time you want. It feels like it's a case of "okay, so I just need to get all this grinding and collecting out of the way then FINALLY I'll be able to start playing the game for real". I'd prefer to be able to just start playing it for real as soon it's installed.
That! Absolutely all that! i feel exactly the same.

Those invites need to go too. It's just another hurdle that resricts freedom.

Last edited:
so where are these pickups with engine swaps griefing people? i doubt it would be in sport mode as there is usually bop and DR/SR on the line except for race a, if it's open lobbies you're gonna get trolls regardless of engine swaps or not

You don't even need to grind. Just get golds in the CE, I have 4 million credits just from doing 2 or 3 of them in an afternoon. Plus won 500,000 legitimately with a daily workout ticket.
And now try those same 3 CE again and see how many Cr you win. You absolutely need to grind, you need to grind even if you gold every CE, that'll net you 2 cars.

Back