Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
so where are these pickups with engine swaps griefing people? i doubt it would be in sport mode as there is usually bop and DR/SR on the line except for race a, if it's open lobbies you're gonna get trolls regardless of engine swaps or not

Plenty more on reddit and yt
Why? Sour grapes? What harm is it doing to anyone else?

A bug that allows people to enjoy the game... How ban worthy 🤣
Sour grapes makes no sense in this context since I can cheat to win just like everyone else if I wanted to 🤣

If PD want to fix it properly they will need to make physics simulation correct, make in-race penalty correct so that players joining races wouldn't "want" to do it. Not removing possible experiences from the game content.

Or you can go to BoP-enforced, SR/DR-affected games ...

I assume PD knows current situation and they do have methods to intervene if they want. Since this is an "online game" as they claimed, the ticket is issued and redeemed at server side, they can do server-side hotfix before releasing a new client build. Or they can swiftly issue a rollback notice so everyone won't do that ever (and won't play online after next patch, probably not a good thing for their online player numbers and retention). Or they can just take down the server. But we all know what happened after that 1.07 release ...

Hopefully they're not all also single-player races that undermine your point.
No, if you have a basic understanding of searching the internet you'd see that buddy

If PD want to fix it properly they will need to make physics simulation correct, make in-race penalty correct so that players joining races wouldn't "want" to do it. Not removing possible experiences from the game content.

Or you can go to BoP-enforced, SR/DR-affected games ...

I assume PD knows current situation and they do have methods to intervene if they want. Since this is an "online game" as they claimed, the ticket is issued and redeemed at server side, they can do server-side hotfix before releasing a new client build. Or they can swiftly issue a rollback notice so everyone won't do that ever (and won't play online after next patch, probably not a good thing for their online player numbers and retention). Or they can just take down the server. But we all know what happened after that 1.07 release ...
They're already banning people who upload how to exploit videos to Youtube. Some can be permanently banned rendering the game useless on that account.
Justice tastes sweet

No, if you have a basic understanding of searching the internet you'd see that buddy
Perhaps something better than "basic" would be a good idea, given that your basic understanding of searching the internet yielded a single-player race with a 3UZ-swapped Tundra while trying to prove they're being used to troll/grief multiplayer races.

Buddy.

They're already banning people who upload how to exploit videos to Youtube.
Can't wait to see the proof of this, if it's to a similar standard...

Last edited:
Perhaps something better than "basic" would be a good idea, given that your basic understanding of searching the internet yielded a single-player race with a 3UZ-swapped Tundra while trying to prove they're being used to troll/grief multiplayer races.

Buddy.

There was an hour long video on this very thread which showed a pickup ramming everyone off the road. Seems it has been deleted. but you knew that anyway.
The bigger issue is cheating to get the best cars with unlimited money. Says a lot about a persons character to exploit things in general life. Have fun!

They're already banning people who upload how to exploit videos to Youtube. Some can be permanently banned rendering the game useless on that account.
Justice tastes sweet
You do realize there won’t be mass bans for players who have done this, right? PD would effectively cut their number of active GT7 players in half (probably even more at this point) if they ban people who have used more than 1 of these tickets in the game. Keep in mind this is a glitch they 100% created on their own and can easily correct whenever they choose. The fact they haven’t addressed it after over a week of it existing proves it’s not high on their priorities or concerns. They know how to code café tickets to only generate 1 time and not multiple so implementing a fix would be fast and easy fix. It’s only a matter of them caring enough to do so.

You do realize there won’t be mass bans for players who have done this, right? PD would effectively cut their number of active GT7 players in half (probably even more at this point) if they ban people who have used more than 1 of these tickets in the game. Keep in mind this is a glitch they 100% created on their own and can easily correct whenever they choose. The fact they haven’t addressed it after over a week of it existing proves it’s not high on their priorities or concerns. They know how to code café tickets to only generate 1 time and not multiple so implementing a fix would be fast and easy fix. It’s only a matter of them caring enough to do so.
It's very optimistic to say half or more have used the exploit. Think of the thousands of players who don't use forums or reddit, they wouldn't know it exists. A large portion will choose not to use it even if they're aware as well. Banning and/or deducting balance to the sum of the exploits used is definitely in their power, and as said some are getting banned just for sharing how to guides on youtube.

Everyone who used the exploit and espcially the try-hards who used a script, have morally tainted their account permanently. Rendering all single and multiplayer progress null and void, since no work to earn that car or those custom parts took place. That's all I have to say on it. Me and the vast majority will keep playing fairly and smashing those golds and podiums the honest way 💪👊😁

Last edited:
There was an hour long video on this very thread which showed a pickup ramming everyone off the road. Seems it has been deleted. but you knew that anyway.
I can see every deleted post (they are not deleted, they are hidden from public view) and every message edit on every post in this thread.

There are no hour-long videos in any of them, and no videos of a swapped "pickup ramming everyone off the road" in a multiplayer race.

That "basic understanding of searching the internet" isn't going well, it seems.

I can see every deleted post (they are not deleted, they are hidden from public view) and every message edit on every post in this thread.

There are no hour-long videos in any of them, and no videos of a swapped "pickup ramming everyone off the road" in a multiplayer race.

That "basic understanding of searching the internet" isn't going well, it seems.
Refer to post 550

I'm not sure I understand...so, you're saying that the swapped engine somehow demonically possessed the truck and caused it to enter an online lobby to punt players off the track?
The bigger issue is cheating to get the best cars with unlimited money.
Cheating who? Who has been cheated? Define "best" cars in the game. Do you mean the most expensive cars?

A single player game is made for the enjoyment of that player. Since a single player is playing against themselves, by definition, they cannot cheat since they cannot gain an advantage over themselves.

Also, what about the players that went out and spent real money to get the credits necessary to buy the MOST EXPENSIVE cars? Did they "cheat"?

Online, the game is leveled by the PP system and the cars have inherent advantages and disadvantages. Engine swaps and special parts do not upset that balance since this is a feature of the game by design. What you are calling "cheating" is actually "time compression', because people are using various means to make things happen sooner than they normally would, but again, no harm is being caused.
Says a lot about a persons character to exploit things in general life.
exploit - verb - make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).

Are you currently accessing the internet from your hermit's cave? Are you "exploiting" this resource to share your thoughts? Are you exploiting modern technology?

If you don't want to partake in this, don't...exploit your right as a human to avoid it ;)
Have fun!
Yes, that's what we are doing...thank you for your blessing

Cheating who? Who has been cheated?
Yourself, and anyone you play against in multiplayer. No more replies, those who cheated know what they've done. It's just not for me, Myself and many others want all my records, golds, podiums etc to come from 100% hard work to earn that car and tune, not cheesing it

That also contains no evidence of your claim.
It seems my post on the relevant video has also been deleted. I had wrote, 'That's what happens when you give players everything, a free for all'. It is now missing from my list of posts, but you knew that didn't you ;)
Anywho I'd expect dishonesty from from someone abusing an unintended exploit. Peace!

Last edited:
No more replies
Lol. And it's a double-post at that.
It seems my post on the relevant video has also been deleted. I had wrote, 'That's what happens when you give players everything, a free for all'. It is now missing from my list of posts, but you knew that didn't you
There is no such post in this thread.
Anywho I'd expect dishonesty from from someone abusing an unintended exploit. Peace!
Fun lecture on honesty from someone who hasn't been honest since they joined the site and literally just made a liar out of themselves, while flailing about having been caught out misrepresenting evidence to support a point they made up.

Any member of site staff can also view all deleted posts in this thread (you have one, and it was one word long; you also only have one deleted post in your entire post history and it was that one) and all post edit history to verify my statements. You, however, have nothing.

Last edited:
Yourself,
Again, that is, by definition, not possible. I can choose to enjoy the game as I wish
and anyone you play against in multiplayer.
Again, how so? This is the game system. This is not an exploit that breaks the game system.

I think you are making some very broad and erroneous assumptions about what is happening

Buddy.

Not banning but they've given a warning to a guy... you can find it in the Special Parts thread in the GT7 Tuning section.

Obviously moving from that to banning all users who did the glitch is a completely different matter. Because it just won't happen.

Not banning but they've given a warning to a guy...
Yes, that guy definitely said that he got a warning for live streaming the ticket exploit on Live from PlayStation, but that's three entire steps removed from anyone being banned for doing it.

The biggest one of those steps is that he's only said that was what it was for, which could be wrong (people often post here because they don't know what they actually get warnings for) or just made up (deliberately getting a warning for something else and pretending it was this, to get loads of juicy clicks off the back of the ticket glitch).

It's also not a GT7 warning, but a Live from PlayStation warning. And also not a ban. All of which still leaves @VolusiaF30's (second) claim entirely unproven.

Last edited:
There is no such post in this thread.
There was a video somewhere on this forum showing a pick-up with a jacked up front end ramming people. They steadily fell down the field relative to their starting position. I'm not sure how it shows there is a problem caused by the current glitch, as the glitch has only increased availability, not caused such a build to exist rather than not exist. If anything it seems fairer for everyone to have access to the same build of truck.

There was a video somewhere on this forum showing a pick-up with a jacked up front end ramming people. They steadily fell down the field relative to their starting position. I'm not sure how it shows there is a problem caused by the current glitch, as the glitch has only increased availability, not caused such a build to exist rather than not exist. If anything it seems fairer for everyone to have access to the same build of truck.
Yes, shame mods resort to lying about it's existence because it proves them wrong. Extremely spineless lol

There was a video somewhere on this forum showing a pick-up with a jacked up front end ramming people.
That almost certainly happened - the raised front end is a widely known settings exploit for lowering PP. The only recent Sport Mode multiplayer event I can recall that would have permitted that to enter a mixed-vehicle field was the no-BOP Daily race at Laguna Seca (w/c June 20).

However... it definitely wasn't in this thread, and the exploit doesn't need a Lexus Super GT engine to work.

Yes, shame mods resort to lying about it's existence because it proves them wrong. Extremely spineless lol
Nope. I told you there's no such video in this thread, and there isn't. You stated that it was and you replied to it but both were deleted. This is incorrect.

You did make a post similar to the one you're claiming was deleted, but it didn't reply to another post about a video and it's not deleted. It's right here, and talked about videos on Reddit.

You'll want to start learning how to support your claims before you call other people liars.

Last edited:
This guy probably melts when someone shows him gameplay of Forza or any other sim that isn’t GT. It’s like he’s welded to Kaz and swore to defend every mechanic and the lack of content.

But even a PD employee would be less staunch in their defence, I think. Even Kaz himself would probably be like “we’re working on new content,” rather than “this might be their intended scope for the game”.

And morally tainted? So engine swaps being locked behind a weighted random roulette spin is fair? And when players finally get a chance to try them out - and hoarding them knowing they’ll eventually be patched, and you might have to wait another 300+ hours to get another engine - their account is morally tainted?

It’s like he wants to spend weeks of play time before he gets an engine.

Last edited:
Not to defend the troll, but there is a pickup ramming video on the forum recently - it's in the suspension glitch thread.

Post in thread 'Suspension Glitch' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/suspension-glitch.410132/post-13776326

Edit: my opinion; people ramming has always been a thing. The Veyron was complained about a lot in Sport, people enjoyed waiting and ambushing other cars just to smash them. It's not new, and engine swaps don't change it.

Last edited:
You can try to argue this glitch is a bad exploit , but exploits can be many things. Even you coming to this forum is already an exploit. You already gain extra knowledge that other normal players will not have including LCD roadmaps, other PP glitches , or even things as innocent as upcoming updates. If you wanted to stay exploit-free, then don’t even bother to visit this forum.

Which has nothing to do with engine swaps being the cause of the problem, as was claimed.

This is another exploit using max front height and min rear height to massively lower PP.
I think it is engine swapped, but it doesn't matter either way. I just saw some guy say a video had been on this forum with a jacked up front end video and other people saying it isn't in this thread so they aren't aware of it.

My first gt7 lobby I was taken out by lapped traffic just waiting and wrecking people - nothing to do with engine or suspension settings, just people getting their fun by ruining other people's. Welcome to online gaming, it's the same as ever.

Not to defend the troll, but there is a pickup ramming video on the forum recently - it's in the suspension glitch thread.

Post in thread 'Suspension Glitch' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/suspension-glitch.410132/post-13776326

Edit: my opinion; people ramming has always been a thing. The Veyron was complained about a lot in Sport, people enjoyed waiting and ambushing other cars just to smash them. It's not new, and engine swaps don't change it.
Well... The problem is that it's more of a suspension glitch than swapped engine.

Back