Update coming next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 545 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, was sarcasm im sure, i mentioned it for someone else as they couldn't remember that special place we used to go to get carbon fibre bits to mod our cars in gt6.
I figured it was haha. Just wasn't too sure if it was or not. Lol. :)

I hope GT Auto does returns with everything that existed in GT6.
Yeah they had oil changes for 50 CR.

Can't buy nothin' for 50 Cr. these days I tell ya. :grumpy::lol:
Are you kidding!? That's too expensive for a simple oil change! :lol: :D

It really dosn't seem to matter what PD do re updates, there will always be a group of people who are dissatisfied with the content. Personally I am a "car" guy so all the cars that have arrived I have appreciation for be they road or race. I do believe that that people let their own interpretation of what sport actually means along with their own expectations of what "sport" means are what's letting them down not PD.

If the game was called GT FIA Race then I think you could make the arguement that PD have not delivered. AC Competizione is probabably the best example of this it is, does what it says on the tin. strictly racing, cars and tracks. GT sport covers a wider span of sport like motor racing in general. One make, GT3 & 4, supersports, various formula, karting, improved production, rally ect. all of which we have models that are available. PD could just implement things a bit better re grouping ect of this.

We have a game that has the most important real race tracks. Nurbergring, Bathurst, Le Mans & Spa Franchorchamps (upcoming) while YOU may not like some of these there is no denying their importance in motorsport. Also we have Interlagos, Monza, Suzuka, Brands Hatch, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Fuji, Red Bull Ring and Autopolis as well all Fantastic tracks that have their place in motorsport. We also have a nice selection of cars to match in various catagories as well. The sounds are all greatly improved and the visual appearance is pretty damn great. The only thing really lacking is proper groupings, a sharper AI and custom championships that would really give the game a fresh look and feel.

One of the most amusing things on these forums is how may pass their opinions as facts or as the veiws of the community as a whole and then get butthurt when called out upon this - so thanks for that.

The flipside is that there's many people here who love to be contrarians.

An example, the community wants Spa, hell PD wants Spa but I'm sure there's some messiness in the background.

There are a few who sort of get offended (or pretend to be offended) by stating quite clearly that they dont like Spa, they dont see the why its needed and that the community shouldnt speak for them and that that PD should concentrate on say... Complex String,,,

There's two sides. People should recognise that if their opinion isnt represented by what the 'community' thinks is 'popular' or consensus then they should just keep it to themselves.

Further being a 'contrarian' doesnt add anything to the discussion.... except to point out your view is so important that you have to express it but wont actually even back it up when called out for it.

The flipside is that there's many people here who love to be contrarians.

An example, the community wants Spa, hell PD wants Spa but I'm sure there's some messiness in the background.

There are a few who sort of get offended (or pretend to be offended) by stating quite clearly that they dont like Spa, they dont see the why its needed and that the community shouldnt speak for them and that that PD should concentrate on say... Complex String,,,

There's two sides. People should recognise that if their opinion isnt represented by what the 'community' thinks is 'popular' or consensus then they should just keep it to themselves.

Further being a 'contrarian' doesnt add anything to the discussion.... except to point out your view is so important that you have to express it but wont actually even back it up when called out for it.

I would like to add to this accurate post that the community is big enough to have this kind of different points of View, at the end we speak at what we want as individual customers and that obviously will differ with PD plans and vision, and also doing all that certain vocal part of customers says is not equal to success, just see Driveclub, they had a kind of messy start like GT Sport and they focused too much in just a certain part of the community wishlist and, it didn't end that well for them.

I am not bothered it comes out on thursday as i Always get into the gt sport updates on fridays, as i can get a better feel, just becouse i know that i have the weekend of work

EFT1O7wU0AAXjdm.jpg
EFT1ONTUcAA3Xd8.jpg
EFT1NiCVUAAYipR.jpg
EFT0CElUcAAP1mU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back