Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
I have a feeling that all this frustration over how the UCD works will take a plunge toward indifference when all cars have been offered at least once. In light of this it doesn’t seem feasible to overhaul the fundamental workings of the system at this point. PD has already promised that the dealerships will soon get permanently expanded with more listings. This will hopefully fix part of the problem.

One of the problem, there are too many ''NEW'' car in the used dealer that are buyable in the brandcentral.

Today, almost half the cars are 'NEW'.

Very stupid used system.

I think it’s reasonable enough that the newer cars also available from Brand Central take up most slots at any given time. They are less rare after all. The problem I see is how these cars usually don’t come with worthwhile savings for having mileage on them.

Last edited:
Will there be a Volvo 240 Estate? Will it`s curb weight still be 2 tons?

Last edited:
How many premium cars from GT6 wasn´t re-used in GT Sport and GT7?
Is there any car that fit in the used cars dealership or the legendary dealership?
A lots.

I know there are the Honda fit, honda civic Type-R 2007, Honda integra DC5, Many Acura too, Some Aston Martin, some Audi, the Autozam AZ-1, bmw 135i, Z4, .......Nissan Skyline GTR 2009-2012, Skyline 370......

I missed out on the Countach when the game launched. Waiting on that baby to come back...

Damn update needs to hurry up and expand our selection.

How about; Increase to 35-40 vehicle capacity and refresh roughly 10% of the cars every 100km's driven? I could live with that.

On the other hand they could be making it slow to refresh because well, the car list isn't actually that rich yet, even though 400+ cars sounds like a lot...

I'm not too hopeful for any significant improvements to the UCD, but I'm guessing they will cook up something regardless.

How about; Increase to 35-40 vehicle capacity and refresh roughly 10% of the cars every 100km's driven? I could live with that.

On the other hand they could be making it slow to refresh because well, the car list isn't actually that rich yet, even though 400+ cars sounds like a lot...

I'm not too hopeful for any significant improvements to the UCD, but I'm guessing they will cook up something regardless.
Yeah that's a valid suggestion, I would be for it.

The 424 cars available in the game are split up in ways that definitely reduce the overall potential of the UCD having many finds we can't get in the other two places. It should realistically have the most variety between the 3 shops, but whenever a car that can be purchased with 0 miles from Brand Central comes up in the Used shop, I just sigh and move on. Feels redundant, especially when a car could cost let's say 225K in BC but in Used 184K~ (looking at you, McLaren MP4-12C), one grind of Fishermans or S Windmills and you can make up the difference on a car that might require an engine/body overhaul much sooner for big bucks due to the mileage. It's disappointing. Crazy how more than half of the entire stock right now in UCD is stuff that can be purchased from Brand Central.

they’ve just added the ‘92 911, which was a reward car if I’m not mistaken… and may have already been on the UCD.

it’s actually incredible how poorly this feature is managed
That 911 was indeed a reward car, but it wasn't in the UCD rotation. It was available in the UCD only while you were working on collecting the Porsches as part of menu book 31 (edit - or before you start the first menu book, but you weren't meant to buy it then without handing over more than the $60/$70 for the base game...even if you had the Launch Edition...as it cost 221,000 Cr. at that point).

What are the odds all three of tomorrow's updates will be either prize cars or Brand Central beaters?

Last edited:
That 911 was indeed a reward car, but it wasn't in the UCD rotation. It was available in the UCD only while you were working on collecting the Porsches as part of menu book 31.

What are the odds all three of tomorrow's updates will be either prize cars or Brand Central beaters?

It was in the very first rotation - it was the actual first car I bought, even before the starter car.

VXR
It was in the very first rotation - it was the actual first car I bought, even before the starter car.
Then it wasn't in the actual rotation. Those last 15 at the very start that you aren't meant to be able to buy are the same for everybody no matter what day it is, and are only available until you start the first menu book.

Racers , I only get to see road cars in UCD. Does it mean that racing GR cars can only be obtained from brand central , LCD and/or from roulette ?

Racers , I only get to see road cars in UCD. Does it mean that racing GR cars can only be obtained from brand central , LCD and/or from roulette ?

The UCD emulates a used car dealership (it's in the name), so you're not gonna find a race car in there.
The 1997 Honda Civic Touring Car was in the UCD, I think that is the only one so far though.

Here come the Tuscan RM replicas. 👀
That’s exactly what I did today. I tried my best to replicate the Tuscan RM from GT5. Not entirely accurate, but it is close enough.
AB99590E-1F57-4ACB-987B-9B5174CAB59C.jpeg
9C6F96E7-C15D-4C20-92B0-8B609312D5D7.jpeg

Back