Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
The C3 Corvette comes in Tuxedo Black which is only available as a Ford paint in the game. I know both Chevy and Ford have used that name for paint.

I bought the G Nose 240Z, the Diablo, the FD RX-7 and the Delta Integrale yesterday. The 240Z drives like a brick, the Diablo GT is good but requires a bit of concentration to drive on the limit and the RX-7 with a 4-rotor swapped into it is wild. I'm yet to drive the Delta Integrale.

No new cars, same sold out cars? Let's hope they didn't slow down the rotation even more now that there are more cars in total.
Apparently that’s what they did. It would tie right in with their track record of making sure the game isn’t too enjoyable, for whatever strange reason.

Apparently that’s what they did. It would tie right in with their track record of making sure the game isn’t too enjoyable, for whatever strange reason.
Or maybe due to the update, it’s going to take a day or two extra to get back into the normal rhythm? Remember they did alter the UCD with the latest update! I’d wait a couple days before jumping to conclusions

Or maybe due to the update, it’s going to take a day or two extra to get back into the normal rhythm? Remember they did alter the UCD with the latest update! I’d wait a couple days before jumping to conclusions
The Ferrari 365 in the legendary dealership moved to limited stock, so the rythm is seemingly still intact.

I bought the G Nose 240Z, the Diablo, the FD RX-7 and the Delta Integrale yesterday. The 240Z drives like a brick, the Diablo GT is good but requires a bit of concentration to drive on the limit and the RX-7 with a 4-rotor swapped into it is wild. I'm yet to drive the Delta Integrale.

Integrale is understeer central:(

I just bought the Delta,the 22B and the Toyota Sports 800,wish I'd of looked further down before spending all my money..:(

I managed to buy Diablo GTR, Impreza, Delta Integrale and MR2 and even had time to earn 3 milion for Porsche 919... i love this update.

After doing the Suzuka track experience with the 200k I bought the Impreza '99,the FC RX-7 and the MR2 GTS.

There's some oddities in tonight's update:
  • The 1998 Honda Civic Type R (EK) sold out in a post-launch record 3 days (and it broke the post-launch 2-day "limited stock" warning, only getting that warning on 4/8).
  • The 2002 Daihatsu Copen lasted only 5 days (which ties the previous post-launch record held by the 2006 Ford GT - I don't recall whether the "limited stock" warning came at 0:00 UTC 4/7 or after the 1.11 update)
  • The 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86), 2004 DMC DeLorean S2 and 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1, despite being sold out on 4/7, still haven't been replaced.
We do have a more-or-less normal update - the 1991 Honda Beat (51,232 miles, 15,000 Cr.), replaced the 2009 Toyota Prius G (which sold out on 4/7).

Last edited:
Some cars have now been marked as sold out over three days. This kinda overshadows the introduction of a bigger lineup in a negative way.

Many people have been asking PD to scrap the sold out listings by replacing cars as soon as they become unavailable. Instead they have multiplied them. How kind.

Some cars have now been marked as sold out over three days. This kinda overshadows the introduction of a bigger lineup in a negative way.

Many people have been asking PD to scrap the sold out listings by replacing cars as soon as they become unavailable. Instead they have multiplied them. How kind.
Well , if they don’t go sold out fast , we won’t get new used car for sale fast !! 😂

So basically the only benefit was the initial introduction of more cars. Now they're going to still change at the same rate as before.

The Saturday night massac...er...UCD update is a hash (a minor update to the sell-out date of the Silvia K's after finding out my source for 3/3 data was actually 3/2 data):
  • The 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86) and 2004 DMC DeLorean S2 still haven't disappeared despite selling out on 4/7
  • The 1990 Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) makes a "repeat" appearance at 51,200 Cr. for a 39,796-mile example (it previously sold out on 3/3), and replaces the 1998 Honda Civic Type R (EK) (which sold out yesterday)
  • The 1973 BMW 3.0 CSL makes a repeat appearance at 218,400 Cr. for a 20,267-mile example (it was available between sometime before 3/2 and 3/6), replacing the 2002 Daihatsu Copen (which sold out yesterday)
  • The 1996 Nissan 180SX Type X makes its first appearance at 53,500 Cr. for a 28,146-mile example, replacing the 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (which sold out on 4/7)
  • The 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport sold out after 4 days, spending only 1 day on the "limited stock" list
  • The 1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione (a 1.11 add), 1997 Toyota MR2 GT-S (a 1.11 add) and 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (a 1.11 add) are the 3 new "limited stock" models, making 11 total

Last edited:
Finally got one...

18010f1e8e233-b705CF9D18435EC46FE.74AC509694887C7C_message_422285223127266_1649551652840.jpg

Fitting Wide Body.gif

18010f5480220-b705CF9D18435EC46FE.74AC509694887C7C_message_422285290199681_1649551914842.jpg

The Saturday night massac...er...UCD update is a hash (a minor update to the sell-out date of the Silvia K's after finding out my source for 3/3 data was actually 3/2 data):
  • The 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (AE86) and 2004 DMC DeLorean S2 still haven't disappeared despite selling out on 4/7
  • The 1990 Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) makes a "repeat" appearance at 51,200 Cr. for a 39,796-mile example (it previously sold out on 3/3), and replaces the 1998 Honda Civic Type R (EK) (which sold out yesterday)
  • The 1973 BMW 3.0 CSL makes a repeat appearance at 218,400 Cr. for a 20,267-mile example (it was available between sometime before 3/2 and 3/6), replacing the 2002 Daihatsu Copen (which sold out yesterday)
  • The 1996 Nissan 180SX Type X makes its first appearance at 53,500 Cr. for a 28,146-mile example, replacing the 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (which sold out on 4/7)
  • The 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport sold out after 4 days, spending only 1 day on the "limited stock" list
  • The 1991 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione (a 1.11 add), 1997 Toyota MR2 GT-S (a 1.11 add) and 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (a 1.11 add) are the 3 new "limited stock" models, making 11 total
I bought the first 3.0 CSL when it was originally available. I believe it was Golf yellow and it didn't have the roof and trunk spoiler, the front bumper, or the pieces on top of the front quarter panels that the current Inca Orange one for sale has. I assumed you would be able to buy all those pieces from GT Auto but apparently you can't.
Finally got one...

View attachment 1135889

Fitting Wide Body.gif

View attachment 1135888
So if you want to make a proper Batmobile race car replica, you'll want this one. Has anybody noticed this with any other cars or has this been brought up already?

Last edited:
The refreshing is still bugged - the long-ago sold-out Sprinter Trueno and DeLorean are still taking up space, and now they're joined by another 6. Meanwhile, the one sold-out car that got replaced got replaced with a repeat, the 1972 Alpine A110 (previously available between 3/2 and 3/8).

There are still 11 cars that probably will be only in the UCD that have yet to be in the rotation, with 8 of those either not available at all or unavailable once one starts the first menu book (3 of the 11 were available from the UCD while you were collecting them for their associated menu books). There are also another 11 2001-2010 non-invitation Brand Central cars that have yet to appear in the UCD rotation (with 1 available in the UCD while you were collecting it for its associated menu book). Meanwhile, we have had 4 repeats in the rotation that were available to the general public and 2 that were available only for reviewers (or those that got it early from Amazon).

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but as an alternative guess, it is possible that is not a bug, but a starting realignment? See if my logic makes sense, and fell free to add daily car data, since I don't have:

1- With the 1.11 update, they added 15 slots at once. If the regular logic would be applied, those 15 would be renewed in the same day of the week, which would create an unbalance of fresh content. (I mean, it is much better if those 30 slots rotate evenly everyday right?)

2- However, adding those 15 cars at once and already allocating their slots to the respective day of the week where they would be sold out, in the first week, would also create an undesirable sittuation where new cars would already be sold out in the first day, or unobtainable in less than a week.

3- So they chose a third option for this first week, where to balance the 15 new cars being obtainable for more than a week, until their sold out day allocation comes, some other cars stays sold out or in "limited stock" for more time than regular, so the offer stays the same, until next week, where it should be balanced. From now on, with 30 cars, everyday there will be 4 or 5 sold out cars.

Or its just a bug XD.

I bought the first 3.0 CSL when it was originally available. I believe it was Golf yellow and it didn't have the roof and trunk spoiler, the front bumper, or the pieces on top of the front quarter panels that the current Inca Orange one for sale has. I assumed you would be able to buy all those pieces from GT Auto but apparently you can't.

So if you want to make a proper Batmobile race car replica, you'll want this one. Has anybody noticed this with any other cars or has this been brought up already?
There were 3 BMW 3.0 CSL for sale:

Silver '73
Golf Yellow '71
Inka Orange '73

The '71 car is an early model which does not have the aero updates and does not have the iconic widebody. It's a beefed up 2800CS. It can have the front bumper from the '73 car, though.

The '73 car is the famous one which comes with the full Batmobile kit and can be widened with those huge fenders.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but as an alternative guess, it is possible that is not a bug, but a starting realignment? See if my logic makes sense, and fell free to add daily car data, since I don't have:

1- With the 1.11 update, they added 15 slots at once. If the regular logic would be applied, those 15 would be renewed in the same day of the week, which would create an unbalance of fresh content. (I mean, it is much better if those 30 slots rotate evenly everyday right?)

2- However, adding those 15 cars at once and already allocating their slots to the respective day of the week where they would be sold out, in the first week, would also create an undesirable sittuation where new cars would already be sold out in the first day, or unobtainable in less than a week.

3- So they chose a third option for this first week, where to balance the 15 new cars being obtainable for more than a week, until their sold out day allocation comes, some other cars stays sold out or in "limited stock" for more time than regular, so the offer stays the same, until next week, where it should be balanced. From now on, with 30 cars, everyday there will be 4 or 5 sold out cars.

Or its just a bug XD.
There has never been a set number of days a car has been available in the UCD. Of the cars that were first available at midnight UTC 3/3, between then and the update on 4/7, they had been available for anywhere between 5 and 9 days (with only 1 car available for 5). Since then, of the cars that were available before the 1.11 update and have since sold out, they have lasted anywhere between 3 days (the 1998 Honda Civic Type R (EK)) and 10 (the 2000 Renault Clio V6 24V and 2003 Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro). Of note, the 2006 Ferrari F430 and 2010 McLaren MP4-12C will be available at least 11 days (more on that in a bit).

With respect to the 4 cars that sold out on 4/7 (a few hours before the 1.11 update), that is certainly a bug that appears to apply only to those 4. None of those aged off on 4/8 as they were supposed to - one aged off on 4/9, one aged off on 4/10, and two are still here on 4/11. The cars that sold out on 4/9 and 4/10 were replaced on schedule.

It is possible that PD is jiggering with the "limited stock" tag (or that it is bugged). The Civic mentioned above and the 2007 Suzuki Swift Sport (which hit the UCD on 4/6 and sold out on 4/10) each lasted only 1 day on the limited stock list, while the 2006 Ferrari F430 and 2010 McLaren MP4-12C have lasted, so far, 3 days.

With respect to the 15 cars that were added in the 1.11 update, two of the cars were repeats in the rotation - the 1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA) and the 1990 Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC). The Roadster is only technically a repeat as it was sold out on 3/2, though the RX-7 had just hit the sold-out state on 4/6. They were also both prize cars and menu-book specials (the RX-7 available only until you started book 1, the Roadster available while you were working on menu book 10). They both freshly hit sell-out status. Several more should hit sell-out status on 4/12 or 4/13.

Last edited:
There were 3 BMW 3.0 CSL for sale:

Silver '73
Golf Yellow '71
Inka Orange '73

The '71 car is an early model which does not have the aero updates and does not have the iconic widebody. It's a beefed up 2800CS. It can have the front bumper from the '73 car, though.

The '73 car is the famous one which comes with the full Batmobile kit and can be widened with those huge fenders.
I didn't even notice the difference in model year. Thanks for the info.

Today’s stock:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S.Shigeno) - 99,000 Cr.
Nissan Sileighty ‘98 - 78,600 Cr.

EDIT - Missed one:

Dodge Super Bee ‘70 - 71,200 Cr.

Everything else added in the UCD we’ve seen before.

Last edited:
YES!!!! Finally the car I wanted on the UCD. Bought 3 of those for good measure. :D

Now I just need some Running in the 90s playing in the race background music.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back