Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
Beautiful....I've done mostly the same, but don't have a screenshot.

PS- Mako & Sayuki's car didn't have the added aero bits, and using the standard width on the wheels/tires for the squared look would be more accurate:
e068dffacd7c5c2ac0d29db50446c9c7.jpg

Last edited:
PS- Mako & Sayuki's car didn't have the added aero bits, and using the standard width on the wheels/tires for the squared look would be more accurate:
Kinda bummed about that we didn't get the proper B-Wave wing for it :(

Beautiful....I've done mostly the same, but don't have a screenshot.

e068dffacd7c5c2ac0d29db50446c9c7.jpg

I needed that front lip because of the front downforce. I want to adjust both front and rear for racing.

Just the E30 Evo is added today?
Today's newbies arrive in 1 minute.
*edit - nothing proper new. The red R5 Turbo is back, I'm waiting for it in blue ugh. Some stuff from brand central like the '02 NSX Type R and '09 Corvette ZR1, and some stuff you get from menus like the '69 Corvette Convertible

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a C4 since the one I got from the cafe has a widebody. I mean, it's cool and all, but I think nothing beats this classic:
kIe56EZ.png
C4s need a lot more love. Granted they take on the mantle of "The Barbie mobile", but there's something about them that make that generation cult classic esque.

Missed opportunity, but I hope the Grand Sport's added.

I mean it WAS in every GT up until sport. :P

Like I said, it’s the same engine in both cars. The only difference is that the names of the two cars have been slapped onto the end of their respective engine names, but otherwise their engine codes and power outputs are the same.
Given the Sileighty redlines at 6550 rpm and the 180SX redlines at 7500 rpm, it's not the same engine.

PD most likely screwed up the redline of the Sileighty given the 1998 180SX has the same 7500 rpm redline as the 1996.

Last edited:
So, the UCD seems to contain the following as a rule...

• All road cars frrom 2002 up to 2010, unless they are "invite only".
  • All road cars before 2002, unless they are in the Legendary Dealership.
  • The 3 starter cars as an exemption (Aqua, Demio, Fit)

I take it the top row of the UCD is for menu cars that you are trying to acquire?
I thought it was coincidental when I was doing the Supra menu that the 80s and 90s Supra popped up. Now I'm on the gtr menu and I can see the r33 and r34 models in the UCD.

Sorry if it's common knowledge lol

I take it the top row of the UCD is for menu cars that you are trying to acquire?
I thought it was coincidental when I was doing the Supra menu that the 80s and 90s Supra popped up. Now I'm on the gtr menu and I can see the r33 and r34 models in the UCD.

Sorry if it's common knowledge lol
Yep, that is correct. 2 of the 3 (sometimes all 3) cars of the current menu will be displayed at the top of the UCD until you complete the menus.

I doubt they'd reduce the redline by almost 1000rpm tho
Unless they wanted a more relaxed power delivery for further differentiation. I couldn't find any specifics, so this is all speculative.

So, the UCD seems to contain the following as a rule...

• All road cars frrom 2002 up to 2010, unless they are "invite only".
  • All road cars before 2002, unless they are in the Legendary Dealership.
  • The 3 starter cars as an exemption (Aqua, Demio, Fit)
The cut-off is 2001, and tuning-house/custom-builder cars based on models from before 2001 are only (at least as of today) in Brand Central.

Given the Sileighty redlines at 6550 rpm and the 180SX redlines at 7500 rpm, it's not the same engine.

PD most likely screwed up the redline of the Sileighty given the 1998 180SX has the same 7500 rpm redline as the 1996.

VXR
The Sileighty was given a different ECU by Kid's Heart, so that could be a contributing factor.

I doubt they'd reduce the redline by almost 1000rpm tho

VXR
Unless they wanted a more relaxed power delivery for further differentiation. I couldn't find any specifics, so this is all speculative.
This isn't just a 180SX that some hobbyist slapped a Silvia nose on. The official Sileighty, sold by tuner Kid's Heart in 1998 (the one modeled in the game), was indeed modified from a stock 180SX (source):

The Sileighty includes performance-oriented modifications such as a new ECU, a stiffer suspension system, an improved limited-slip differential, and an increase in turbocharger boost from 7 psi (0.5 bar) to about 13 psi (0.9 bar), resulting in approximately 230 hp (172 kW), versus 205 from the standard Silvia’s SR20DET...
It's entirely reasonable to assume that the the rev-limited drop is caused by the ECU and necessitated by the increased boost.

This isn't just a 180SX that some hobbyist slapped a Silvia nose on. The official Sileighty, sold by tuner Kid's Heart in 1998 (the one modeled in the game), was indeed modified from a stock 180SX (source):

It's entirely reasonable to assume that the the rev-limited drop is caused by the ECU and necessitated by the increased boost.
However, it does not explain why the Sileighty in GT7 has the exact same power output as the 180SX. Unless the cars modified by Kids Heart didn’t all have the exact same tuning configurations and modifications. I have no idea though.

I had hoped to read a background story in the game, but there is no unique description for the Sileighty.

400 cars in a single year done by 1 shop. That's seems quite the feat.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on the nsx for 400k credits in the ucd? I'm not sure I want to buy it after that suzuka license experience. Is there any potential there?

Except that the Kid's Heart version had 230 hp. The one in the game doesn't.

Back