Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
All of today's updates have been seen before in the rotation except the R33 (which is a prize car and was a menu-book special). The two Ferraris were only available to reviewers (and those that got the game early from Amazon) as they were both sold out on 3/3, and the Pantera was only available for those in continental Europe and points east as it sold out on 3/4.

4 cars sold out.

Last edited:
Yas.png

pog.jpg
You know what time it is.

Except that the Kid's Heart version had 230 hp. The one in the game doesn't.
Wikipedia
Japanese tuning company Kid's Heart produced 500 official units of a 180SX and Silvia hybrid known as the Sileighty. These cars were built upon the standard 1998 180SX platform but had the headlamps, front wings, hood, front bumper and fixings from a Nissan Silvia swapped over.[5] These cars were available with the naturally aspirated or the turbo engine, with the same 140 or 205 PS (103 or 151 kW) as a standard S13. A five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic were available. Kid's Heart also offered some mechanical and tuning upgrades, including revised suspension, an improved limited-slip differential and an ECU tune from Nismo. This raised the turbo car's output to 230 PS (169 kW) at 13 psi of boost (0.9 bar).

Wikipedia may be a questionable source from time to time, but the above excerpt makes it seem like the tuning upgrades by Kid’s Heart were optional.

Wikipedia may be a questionable source from time to time, but the above excerpt makes it seem like the tuning upgrades by Kid’s Heart were optional.
Which means PD screwed up either in the rev limiter or the power curve (or both).

Which means PD screwed up either in the rev limiter or the power curve (or both).
Not unlikely. I just drove the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG, and for some reason this car also hits the rev limiter 1.000 RPMs before the redline on the tachometer.

Last edited:
Cool thing about the C4 ZR-1, I remember that being the Color in the first demo I saw of Gran Turismo. An EG6 was overtaking a C4 at a corner during the Grand Valley demo. Couldn’t believe my eyes of the realism at the time. Just bought that one. Need an EG6 now.

Nothing but repeats again, though only the 2005 MINI Cooper S (which sold out 3/5) and the 1997 Honda Civic Type R (available between 3/10 and 3/18) can realistically be considered repeats; the others (1997 Toyota Supra RZ and 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren) were unavailable by the time GT7 officially launched in the Western Hemisphere.

4 more cars sold out (the Beat, Fairlady 240ZG, 1989 M3 and Diablo GT). Also, the 1970 Mazda RX500, which some thought was headed to the UCD, ended up at Hagerty's.

Last edited:
So we have the Pantera... On my game it was sold out on launch day, so I'm guessing this means we'll see the '92 NSX and 25'th Countach very soon (possibly tomorrow given there are 4 sold out) Those are the only cars left in the UCD I need, so I'm sure we'll get a bunch of Brand Central cars for the next week, lol

Here's my 2 cents on the Pantera.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20220415190825.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220415190825.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20220415190834.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220415190834.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20220415190841.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20220415190841.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 18
How does it drive?
It's a little wild at 650pp but at 600 and 625pp pretty good. I did 2 weight reductions, added some ballast forward to make it 46:54, wide body, wing 2, and pretty much all of the power upgrades.

Definitely the best driving Pantera we've had yet. Of course this is only the second iteration, but still. It's far better than the other De Tomasa; can't even keep the Mangusta or whatever on the road, lol
^ not sure if the cycle will always be the same tho. I hope it isn't.
I hope I can grab the two I need and then it starts to re-cycle randomly, lol. I do believe it will be a set order though. If the '92 NSX is among the next non-Brand Central cars to pop up, we'll know it's a set list on a loop.

I hope I can grab the two I need and then it starts to re-cycle randomly, lol. I do believe it will be a set order though. If the '92 NSX is among the next non-Brand Central cars to pop up, we'll know it's a set list on a loop.

You called it right on the money…..’92 NSX popped up

What do you think is coming next lol

Back