Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
PD also appears to have cleared out all the anomalies stemming from the 1.11 update as the DeLorean and base Sprinter Trueno models finally disappeared after selling out on 4/7, and the Ferrari F430 and McClaren MP4-12C have both sold out after 12 days of availability. All 5 of the cars currently listed as sold out in the UCD have just done so.

By my count, there are 6 pre-2001 cars (and 10 non-invitation 2001-2010 cars) left to appear in the UCD.

Edited out the Hagerty's info as this isn't that thread.

Last edited:
PD also appears to have cleared out all the anomalies stemming from the 1.11 update as the DeLorean and base Sprinter Trueno models finally disappeared after selling out on 4/7, and the Ferrari F430 and McClaren MP4-12C have both sold out after 12 days of availability. All 5 of the cars currently listed as sold out in the UCD have just done so, as have all 3 of the Hagerty's sell-outs.

By my count, there are 6 pre-2001 cars (and 10 non-invitation 2001-2010 cars) left to appear in the UCD and 14 (16 if one includes the State of Play-only Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer and Jeep Willys MB) left to appear in Hagerty's.
There might be a few anomalies though, like the Civic Touring Car. They may do that again with a few others.

Brace yourselves for Initial D replicas and roleplayers.

View attachment 1136707

Also this:

IMG_20220412_090327.jpg

PD also appears to have cleared out all the anomalies stemming from the 1.11 update as the DeLorean and base Sprinter Trueno models finally disappeared after selling out on 4/7, and the Ferrari F430 and McClaren MP4-12C have both sold out after 12 days of availability. All 5 of the cars currently listed as sold out in the UCD have just done so.

By my count, there are 6 pre-2001 cars (and 10 non-invitation 2001-2010 cars) left to appear in the UCD.

Edited out the Hagerty's info as this isn't that thread.
The Shelby Daytona Coupe is yet to appear as well. It was only seen in the state of play/reviewers so far.

Last edited:
There might be a few anomalies though, like the Civic Touring Car. They may do that again with a few others.
Outside of the Civic Touring Car (which had been preliminarily ID'd as a 1997 based on previous GT titles) and the Sprinter Trueno S. Shigeno (preliminarily ID'd as a 2000 based on previous GT titles), the rest of the cars with no year listed in-game are available in Brand Central. All of those are tuning house/custom builder, VGT, or group-classified race cars, which I don't see going into the UCD even if they're based on pre-2010 models.

I'm noticing that every single car in the UCD is a coupe. PD, where are the good sedans?
There aren't that many, especially pre-2001. The only 4-door-only performance cars I can think of pre-2001 (besides the Mitsubishi Evo and the Subaru Impreza/Legacy, the latter not being in GT7) are the Chevrolet Impala SS (the mid-'90s version), Ford SVT Contour, and the Ford Taurus SHO (which was the only one to appear in GT - the 1999 in GT2 and 1998 in GT4-GT6). The Dodge Omni GLH did come in both 3-door and 5-door versions.

Last edited:
There aren't that many, especially pre-2001. The only 4-door-only performance cars I can think of pre-2001 (besides the Mitsubishi Evo and the Subaru Impreza/Legacy, the latter not being in GT7) are the Chevrolet Impala SS (the mid-'90s version), Ford SVT Contour, and the Ford Taurus SHO (which was the only one to appear in GT - the 1999 in GT2 and 1998 in GT4-GT6). The Dodge Omni GLH did come in both 3-door and 5-door versions.
Japan produced a crap load of them......

There aren't that many, especially pre-2001. The only 4-door-only performance cars I can think of pre-2001 are the Chevrolet Impala SS (the mid-'90s version), Ford SVT Contour, and the Ford Taurus SHO (which was the only one to appear in GT - the 1999 in GT2 and 1998 in GT4-GT6). The Dodge Omni GLH did come in both 3-door and 5-door versions.
We had the Primera/G20, Renault Laguna, various Honda Accords in Type- R/ Euro R and SiR, etc models. Civic Ferio, Lexus G300/Aristo models, Chaser, we have the crown for two recent games, the Infiniti G35/Skyline, Skyline Er34s, BMW M5s, BMW 7 series, E55, C35(?) or C43(?), so many sedans from past GT.

Edit: Add the sedan touring cars that PD created and the BMW WTCC, GT-1(Lexus). Heaps.

Edit: The Jaguar sedans(S-Type, XFR), a freakin' Volvo S60. PD really hit us in the feels with all the sedans we had.

Vauxhall Vectra, FPV GT & F6, Commodore, 330i... I miss them all.

Last edited:
We had the Primera/G20, Renault Laguna, various Honda Accords in Type- R/ Euro R and SiR, etc models. Civic Ferio, Lexus G300/Aristo models, Chaser, we have the crown for two recent games, the Infiniti G35/Skyline, Skyline Er34s, BMW M5s, BMW 7 series, E55, C35(?) or C43(?), so many sedans from past GT.

Edit: Add the sedan touring cars that PD created and the BMW WTCC, GT-1(Lexus). Heaps.

Edit: The Jaguar sedans(S-Type, XFR), a freakin' Volvo S60. PD really hit us in the feels with all the sedans we had.

I just want Super Touring cars. 😭

Most of those were not available on my side of the pond, so I forgot they made earlier GTs.

Mitsibishi Galant is one I can recall from Gt1. Loved that car and can still remember it from that game. That and the evolution, imprrzza could get you very far iirc. Just mindlessly kept sticking on all tuning parts, ramping up bhp, charging around autumn ring, trial mountain like a maniac.Good Times!

Last edited:
Most of those were not available on my side of the pond, so I forgot they made earlier GTs.
Oh wow. I slightly recall some models we(I’m originally from the states) didn’t get, due to overseas variations.
I just want Super Touring cars. 😭
Patiently waiting for a surprise from PD. This seems like the game for those to be brought back.
I also dearly miss the wagons; RS4, RS6 Avant, Legacy, Stagea, Legnum and Volvo 240 to name a few :dopey:
Indeed. The Accord wagons, vans, etc. We’ll see. As I mentioned in this post, not that I’m expecting, but it just seems like PD will bring us that nostalgia of the “classic” PD car list.

This game has a serious lack of american and euro 90's - 2005.
Like no Mustangs , Camaros or C5 vettes or preety much ANY car from GT3 that was not already featured in GT2-1 .
**** they are even missing the NB Miata, MRS , RSX, and Bug eye STI. I got my hopes up with the GTR and Alfa .

The Sileighty is weird. Same engine as the 180SX, yet the Sileighty hits the limiter around 1000 RPMs before the redline. I also cannot hear the turbo in the Sileighty whereas it’s very audible in the 180SX. Mechanically it’s supposed to be the same car, right?

The Sileighty is weird. Same engine as the 180SX, yet the Sileighty hits the limiter around 1000 RPMs before the redline. I also cannot hear the turbo in the Sileighty whereas it’s very audible in the 180SX. Mechanically it’s supposed to be the same car, right?
Not necessarily. We don't know what the exact base of the "gray-manufacture" Sileighty modeled in the game was, other than it was 2 years newer than the 180SX Type X.

I haven't bought either yet, so I can't confirm whether the engine models are identical.
This game has a serious lack of american and euro 90's - 2005.
Like no Mustangs , Camaros or C5 vettes or preety much ANY car from GT3 that was not already featured in GT2-1 .
**** they are even missing the NB Miata, MRS , RSX, and Bug eye STI. I got my hopes up with the GTR and Alfa .
That is at least partially due to the need to entirely redo the visual modeling of what were standard models in GT6 (or those that weren't included there at all), including getting the interior model. With that said, the missing premium models from GT6 (there's a thread about that somewhere) are surprisingly disappointing.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. We don't know what the exact base of the "gray-manufacture" Sileighty modeled in the game was, other than it was 2 years newer than the 180SX Type X.

I haven't bought either yet, so I can't confirm whether the engine models are identical.
Like I said, it’s the same engine in both cars. The only difference is that the names of the two cars have been slapped onto the end of their respective engine names, but otherwise their engine codes and power outputs are the same.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back