Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,713 comments
Just had to be number 8…

IMG_2513.jpeg

I'm waiting for the Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) '95 and the BMW M3 Sport Evolution '89 to return to finish my final 2 Extra Menu books.

I'm starting to get worried about the two June additions made on 6/29, the 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III and 2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi (both needed for Extra Menus, though the Subaru is also available in Brand Central). Every other car that had started an appearance in the UCD on or before 7/1 has now come back a second time, though not every other car that last sold out on 7/10, when the Evo and Impreza sold out, has made a second appearance yet.

I hate how all the high mileage cars all have around 50k miles, its like PD got lazy to convert the 50k miles FROM KM to MI.

The used car market miles on cars should be spread out, actually rare to see anything under 5k miles.

The UCD rotation (such as it is) got a scramble before the 2 June additions made it back, so it's going to be a while for those hostages.

The UCD rotation (such as it is) got a scramble before the 2 June additions made it back, so it's going to be a while for those hostages.
Or maybe not - the more-important of the hostages, the Mitsubishi Evo III, is back, though in the same yellow that it initially came in.

The rotation is all a mess.

Some notes regarding the Special Picks slot:

Some more good stuff from our resident wizard @Nenkai. It pretty much meshes with the Christmas-time "HOT" list, where all but one of those cars were Extra Menu cars. It also pretty much confirms that, like cars that get the "HOT" tag, the cars in the "Special Picks" slots are outside the rotation. The UCD rotation is all jazzed up at the moment, but Hagerty's, outside the Special Picks, is still in good order.

Also, the RNG for appearance length has been turned back on. Two cars sold out after only 4 days and a third after 5 days tonight.

Last edited:
Going to quote myself again. There had to be something to all this info gathering.
September last year:
I wonder if ticking the box on the wishlist, alerts PD to the demand for certain cars. That's another way to track who wants what and when to offer for sale.

Very interesting. If the market is flooded with Mazda Demios and Honda Fits, the price goes down. If only, say, a handful of Alfa 155s are put up for sale, the price goes up. Maybe half price if it's originally 1/5. I don't know. Just thinking about it.
Answering a member’s question about when the 917K was to return in the LCD. January this year:
Every few months. It’s Sold Out. If enough people put it on their Wishlist, maybe it will return sooner than later.

The community should test this. The ‘73 RS is in the LCD. Maybe everyone tick on it and see if it returns in two weeks. Or something like the 917K I mentioned.

Edit: I just had a look at the UCD. Wasn’t the S2000 just featured last week? A dark coloured one.

Last edited:
if I want to expand my collection as much as possible, what is the best/simplest way to figure out which cars I have acquired in the past but no longer own, so I know which cars I need to rebuy?

if I want to expand my collection as much as possible, what is the best/simplest way to figure out which cars I have acquired in the past but no longer own, so I know which cars I need to rebuy?
The car collection section of the garage highlights all cars you’ve ever owned, including the ones you no longer own. Compare this to what’s currently in your garage.

The car collection section of the garage highlights all cars you’ve ever owned, including the ones you no longer own. Compare this to what’s currently in your garage.
Thanks, can you think of a quicker and less laborious process

Edit: I just had a look at the UCD. Wasn’t the S2000 just featured last week? A dark coloured one.
Not quite - it previously was available 7/21-7/30, selling out 7/31.

That said, the Ford Sierra Cosworth, Nissan Sileighty and 2001 Porsche 911 GT3 were all available in August before today, with the Stratos selling out on 8/1. Meanwhile, the 2004 Subaru Impreza (sold out 7/10) and Ford GT (last sold out 7/10) still haven't come back.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the C4 will show up again...?

It's one of my favorite cars in the game, and to my own suprise, I just found out, that I only own 4 of them(which are all used in custom race grid and I don't want to change anything on them), but I need at least two more: one for the new engine swap, and one to keep in the stock version...

Releasing both CSLs, at the exact same time, is something new.
Good catch. Early on, their appearances didn't overlap. It wasn't until mid-November 2022 that both began to be available at the same time, with the overlap beginning to grow as the 1973 being available for 10 days and the 1971 available for 8 each appearance between then and late-June/early-July. In late July, the 1971 came out a mere day after the 1973.

Is the white Evo III still in the system? I noticed the yellow model returned.

I wonder if there will be an R32 NISMO in something other than grey? There are white N1 models and the odd other car (maybe repainted?) knocking around in the real world.

So the special car is based on cars that are popular on wish lists?
Officially. Except for one exception, the cars on the Christmas-time "HOT" list that was also officially the top of the wish list were cars needed for Extra Menus.

At least for the UCD cars, I'd rather wait for it to show up in the rotation as the "HOT"/"Special Picks" price is the "zero-mileage" price the car would get in Brand Central, and (once the rotation is fixed), it takes just under a month for any particular car to show back up.
Is the white Evo III still in the system? I noticed the yellow model returned.

I wonder if there will be an R32 NISMO in something other than grey? There are white N1 models and the odd other car (maybe repainted?) knocking around in the real world.
I'd presume so. I don't keep close track of colors in the UCD, but I'm guessing that, when the time RNG was turned on, the color RNG was turned off.

As for the R32 NISMO, to paraphrase Henry Ford, you can get it from the UCD in any color you want as long as it's Gun Gray Metallic.

I’m sure the Supra RZ was available recently(a couple weeks ago?), as I just sold it yesterday. Rotation seems to be getting jumbled.

Back