Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,694 comments
188d022a69d36-screenshotUrl.png

Sell or wait a day or a few more? (Selling because I have two) Anyone sold one of these, how far up in value do they go?

Assuming you paid 6.7 mil, that’s an excellent 67% recoup value. I can’t imagine any car in GT7 would go over 70%.
Sat on it. Up 5,3% the past day to 4,74M now. :cool:

And for others still sitting on some NSX Gr.B’s from the ticket bonanza way back, it has gone up a decent bit and is selling for 99,310 Cr right now. Good moment to offload a few of those.

I wish we could sell cars between ourselves. I'd buy that one from you in a heartbeat.
Although this feature sounds cool, that would generate black market. I’m pretty sure some people would involve real money into this.

This is why Forza even with real auction house and gifts don’t allow to sell/gift cars to specific player.

It looks like the Shigeno version of the Toyota Sprinter is once again outside the rotation in an unlabeled "hot" spot - it is once again the first of 31 cars listed. That particular near-zero-mileage (and priced like it has no miles and is a "hot" car) example has been there since 6/1, and looks to be there at least another 2 days as it never hit "limited stock".

In addition to the two new cars expected (the 1997 road-going Honda Civic and the 1992 Honda NSX), we got the 1997 Toyota Supra

Looks like we're starting to get hostages in the UCD, as 3 of the 4 cars that previously last appeared on 6/7 have reappeared, while 3 cars that last appeared in May (including 2 needed for extra menu books, 1 of which was introduced in May) and several more that last appeared before 6/7 (including 1 needed for an extra menu book), have not:
  • 1990 Nissan R32 GT-R NISMO (first/last appeared 5/25, first/last sold out 6/5, needed for an extra menu book)
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP (last appeared 5/28, last sold out 6/6, needed for an extra menu book)
  • 1973 Lancia Stratos (last appeared 5/30, last sold out 6/9)
  • 1971 Ferrari Dino 246 GT (last appeared 6/2, last sold out 6/10)
  • 2000 TVR Tuscan Speed 6 (last appeared 6/4, last sold out 6/13)
  • 2007 BMW M3 (last appeared 6/5, last sold out 6/13)
  • 2003 BMW M3 (last appeared 6/6, last sold out 6/15, needed for an extra menu book)

Not much of a discount on the R32 NISMO. That makes 5 potential hostages (3 really as the two newer BMW M3s are also available at full price from Brand Central).

I keep reading that the cars for sale refresh every day “at the time GT7 launched in your area”

How am I supposed to know what time that was? I’m o. The east coast

I keep reading that the cars for sale refresh every day “at the time GT7 launched in your area”

For the east coast, the dealerships refresh at 8pm, so about 20 minutes from now.

It's 12 am UTC, not "at the time GT7 launched in your area". As @C_Raccoon23 said, that is 8 pm EDT/7 pm EST.

Another of the "hostages" came back, though it's one that is always available in Brand Central - the 2007 BMW M3. That leaves the Mitsubishi Evo VI, Lancia Stratos, Ferrari Dino, TVR Tuscan and the 2003 BMW M3.

Keep checking for the Evo for the new menu, thought I must of missed it, so greatful for the info that it just hasn't appeared since May... hopefully it will come around again soon. 🤞

Cheers!

A question: is there any logic/cycle for the price changes of cars you sell at the dealership? Or are the ups and downs just totally random?

Cheers!

A question: is there any logic/cycle for the price changes of cars you sell at the dealership? Or are the ups and downs just totally random?
I havent been able to wortk that out.
January 5, the day I got the FXX K, it was appraised at 1,777,000. A week later, it’s up to 2,128,650.
Only 161km. No wall rubs from the one race I did at Tokyo. One race at La Sarthe. All tyre compounds except CH, CM, RM, RS.
View attachment 1222513

Again, real shame we can’t gift or at least the cars go into a pool of some kind, when sold.

Well, sold the FXX K for 2.2mil. Spun my DWG and landed on this:

View attachment 1223231

Sold it. Graph showed it was 2.5mil yesterday. I think it’s the quickest and easiest 4.7mil I ever made.
View attachment 1223232

Last edited:
I suspect their selling value is highest within two day after being available for sale in one of the used dealerships.
I havent been able to wortk that out.
Thank you, gentlemen!

Daxus, I see your point, this is well possible. I am however mostly selling the Honda NSX Rally Car, of which I obtained a fair number with the engine ticket glitch and which isn't ever available at the used car dealer.

Best price I ever got for this car is 124k credits. When it drops, it often times drops low, down to the 70k region. I have now settled on selling one when it goes above 100k credits.
When I play, I usually take a peek at the price when I go to the used car dealer. I also haven't been able to spot any system to the selling prices as of yet, but I haven't been following it religiously either. I'm just a little miffed about the huge changes. Purchase prices for regular used cars and legendary cars remain reasonably stable, so why do cars I sell vary in value by 50% and more?

Back